Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm

(noooo)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm

Mr.Bunny Jumps onto her Head "Whats Up Kido! What Happened to your Arm?"He Said Grabing her Ears to stay on her Head

She Smiles "Hey there Bud! Its a Long Story, So Lets Just say I Got Stabed in the Arm and Kidnaped then Saved By Tye and Leon"

"Ohhh! are They Your By Friends!!" He Said Lauphing at her "So Who ya Gonna Pick Hmm?!!"

She Blushes "T-There Not My Boy Friends...thier Just Friends Thats it!"

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:25 pm

"Mhm, Keep telling yourself that, and Hey When they Get into A Fight Over you Let Me know Ill Bring the Popcorn" He said Jumping Down offher Head

She Yell at him "THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN YOU SICK MINDED FREAK!!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 pm

(lolz XPP) Anthra hops off her bed and starts walking around, she boredly started to hit the lockers

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 pm

*Logen smiled while she watched her little sister draw landscapes in rather nice detail, for a 5 days old baby... she was also rather huge to be that little age... either was there something fishy about this or Kjiidul was amazingly quick to evolve! and grow! she smiled while finding some pens, theese pens would have filled the entire sketchbook that Kjiidul was drawing in, but Logen adjusted it a bit and now Kjiidul sat there and made colours to the art she made, Logen smiled as kjidul made the Single most beutiful art she had seen that a 5 days old baby had done, though this baby was simply said engenious! she then said:*

"amazing, how did you learn theese techniq's?"

*Kjiidul then said:*

"thank you for your comment on my first work of art!... i took the art lessons and yourexperience with Paint from your brain when i last took the information to use our Healing ability"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 pm

tye slips and falls off his chair making a thud that can be heard in the dorms do to the cafe being right under it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 pm

After Mr.Bunny Left Kyo started Makeing things and Sense she Has only One Arm to Work With she Makes A Lot of Crashing Noises that can be Heard from the Hall she Drops Some Eggs By Accident and she Screams "AHHH!" She Holds her chest "Jeez"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 pm

Anthra jumps hearing the noise "sheesh its louder at night than day" she muttered shaking her head, she kicks a locker for the fun of it then starts walking

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:40 pm

She looks aroung the Kitchen seeing she Made a Huge Mess "Oopsie" She Giggles and walks to get somthing but Slips and Falls makeing a Loud Thud "OWY!" she sad landing on her Butt
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm

"Can't it be quite for one night!" he yells sendinh his cat out.

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm

She walks around until she found kyo on the ground, she laughs "you okay?" she asked smiling
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 pm

Kyo Smiles and Giggles Noticeing she Left the Door unlocked she gets up "Yea Im okay, Im not Used to Only useing One Arm" She Said Holdig up her Left Arm with a Cast on it and Giggles with a Big Smile on

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 pm

Anthra laughs "well hey, at least you have an excuse for making such a big mess" she smiles looking around
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:47 pm

*leon waks up and waks out of his dorm and passis out cloce from kyos dorm

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm

*Logen Calls to Kyoko on her Cellphone*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games