Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 pm
Ayame sighs and shifts her form to that of a black and white kitten and she hops up onto the bar and licks spartons head gently  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 am
(Yay! magical girl lyrical Ayanami-chan!)
Eliza eyes the shot..."well, I don't really process alcohol too well, but since its you..." *raises glass in a gesture of thanks* "to good friends and...amusing entertainment" *empties glass* "well, that was nice" his face begins to turn a few shades of red as the room starts to move of its own accord "I think I'll take a nap now, thank you Aya-sama..." *curls up under table*  

Elzingaiv

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 am
*nuzzles ayame and trys to get away again*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 am
ninja > okies Aya-chan, thish ish a place of rest and happiness 3nodding any further terrorizing of teh patrons will need to be taken outside ninja any posts breaking thish rule will be deleted evil
User Image  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am
*runs out of the tavern*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Awww...*Pouts cutely* But I really only terrorize Spartan! That's a member, singular, not plural ninja

Well...maybe sometimes I get Kagato-chan, but he got hugged and he wasn't scared. Neither was Kiti.

HOWEVER...this IS your Guild, and not mine...so I'll just wait to terrorize Spartan when he screws up again. Which knowing him shouldn't take longer then a week...two at most ^_^

*Pets Eliza's head* So Eliza what's your favorite alcoholic drink?  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm
Snowspartan1399
*runs out of the tavern*

-runs out of the tavern with him and pounces on him-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 pm
*wakes up for a moment* umm, I like mead...it's like a wine I guess, and it has a pleasing aroma and flavor because its made from honey. It ranges from dry to sweet and I prefer semi-sweet when I can find it. Otherwise I drink depending on mood and the occasion. I like Sapporo with most oriental cuisene and a light beer at a social event where beer is the drink of choice. But when it's my choice I enjoy mead or a reasonably priced wine. (typically white unless it's a dinner that calls for otherwise) Don't ask me for advice for wine tho because it's sort of a trial and error process for me that sometimes ends in grabbing a glass of water instead razz Ok your turn Aya-sama.
*Orders hot sake' from the bar for the both of them*  

Elzingaiv

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm
You could make a "Spartan repentance thread" in the roleplay area. But I know not the crime committed, and who would willingly go to a thread started to torment them?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399
*mews to be let go* crying crying crying

The mews of one who is an obstruction to justice will not work on warrior of love and justice! *Ordering a Pom brand Pomegranate Liquor, she takes the glass offered to her and slowly sips on it.* Ahhhh! There's nothing quite like Pom when it comes to this delicious flavor! heart

"I'm more of an absinthe drinker myself, but to each their own. Kiti-cat isn't very happy with you, by the bye. Last I saw her, she was in the care of several of Elfhame's best healers, trying to get her skin fixed and her hair back to its proper color," Darkstarr remarks as he takes a seat next to Ayaname-san. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were sisters or something!"

Turning to Hino-chan, he adds, "Well, technically, she's only attacked 'Snowball', as Kiti calls him, but that's because Snowball seems to secretly enjoy the forced feminization. Oh, and she made Kiti-cat violently ill, but that was probably accidental."

Fixing Ayaname with a pointed look, he asks, "That was accidental, right?"  

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 am
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
*runs out of the tavern*

-runs out of the tavern with him and pounces on him-

AHHHHHHH gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 am
Overhearing the talk about drinks, Firetiger sits at the bar. A beer mug cupped in her hands, she smiles at the kitten racing after Snowspartan. I wish my tiger form was still a cub.  

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am
*turns back into kitten form* MEW crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm
*peeks head in and tosses a yarn ball laced with catnip*  

Razenof
Crew

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games