Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 am
Minime-sama
ok, here's my crew for today, including my new eggs!

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my eggs - Time: 6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Got yours too!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:41 pm
Note to myself:
Scrolls up to damgnome updated.
If anyone picks up before I finish, that is how far I got.
Taking a clicking break!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

...I want to try and get a gold egg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Anything that hasn't hatched or matured or at least is near maturing when new eggs come out... well... I want to be able to grab four new eggs.  

Kayariy

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 pm
Hey, um, remember the eggs I posted up a couple days ago?

You sort of, um, let them die.

Her water died (she managed to revive it, though) and one has five hours to death - and it's sick. It's a Sick Dragon. D:

My post is so far back I can't even find it, but I'm CERTAIN I posted them here... She had gone away and I was busy the entire time she was gone, so I sort of counted on you to look out for them. And... confused

And I've just bred a silver of my own but I won't ask you to take care of it. :/ Not that I don't trust you, but I'm assuming you're all really really busy.

EDIT: Sick dragon just grew up right as I posted this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:55 pm
Dragoon__x

Her water died (she managed to revive it, though) and one has five hours to death - and it's sick. It's a Sick Dragon. D:

My post is so far back I can't even find it, but I'm CERTAIN I posted them here... She had gone away and I was busy the entire time she was gone, so I sort of counted on you to look out for them. And... confused

Here's the sick one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I've just bred a silver of my own but I won't ask you to take care of it. : Not that I don't trust you, but I'm assuming you're all really really busy.

You posted eggs?
redface
With Willa leaving things turned a bit hectic. I had started going though scrolls but for those that remain inactive for a while then tend to get ignored unless we are told there are eggs on them.
Sorry!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:00 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Dragoon__x

Here's the sick one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I've just bred a silver of my own but I won't ask you to take care of it. : Not that I don't trust you, but I'm assuming you're all really really busy.

You posted eggs?
redface
With Willa leaving things turned a bit hectic. I had started going though scrolls but for those that remain inactive for a while then tend to get ignored unless we are told there are eggs on them.
Sorry!

Hi, Dragoon! My profound apologies too! redface crying Have posted your silver egg and will be taking your friend's sick hatchling around and see if we can try to save it!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:02 pm
Don't worry about it, the Sick is fine and my Silver will be, too.

I'll learn to look after my own charges.

Dragoon__x

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm
Dragoon__x
Don't worry about it, the Sick is fine and my Silver will be, too.

I'll learn to look after my own charges.

It matured after my second post with it. Glad it's okay!

Don't blame Beady/Ddraig or Aldora for missing the eggs. I must have of missed them before I left on vacation. As I said, your silver is posted in the Incubator and we'll watch after it and any other eggs/hatchlings you have. Again, I'm very sorry for missing the eggs. I hope we can regain your trust with us. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Did some research! Dragoon posted in page 175 The babies got lost at page 176 edit.

We really are sorry! I remember clicking that post!

Please don't be upset Dragoon. SO SORRY!

crying  

Arcanasylvana

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't remember the post, but I'm sure it was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:59 pm
Kayariy
Anything that hasn't hatched or matured or at least is near maturing when new eggs come out... well... I want to be able to grab four new eggs.

When do the new eggs come out?  

CORNFLICKER

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 pm

I want the new dragons they look so cool... they are supposed to come out when the server stops being a d**k.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 pm
Ok, the entire first set of scrolls has been updated. My fingers need another break so if someone wants to page real quick through the less used scrolls then you are welcome to and leave a note for me to update later.
Me Wuvs You Helpers! blaugh heart heart heart  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Alright, I got bored and went though all the scrolls. My fingers are probably going to hate me for a while but there are no forgotten dragons.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games