Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am
Xion glanced her way. His eyes blank. Time had slipped away and the numrous times he the Shade mess with his memories made the time-table an even more jumbled mess. "I haven't kept track," he replied

---

"What do we do now?" Aisling asked beating Opal to the question.

---

Harley stirred a bit. Warmth and color was beginning to return to her features.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 pm
"explore." gabriel suggested. "I can feel Him...close."

"hey!" eve called and gestured for them to come to her. "look - I found a cave. i reckon he's in here."

---

Adam shook Harley a little.
"harley, can you hear me?"

--

Sin sighed. "that's kinda sad."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 pm
That was easy.... Opal thought.

---

Harley moaned, "Huh?.....Wha....." Her eyes opened into narrow slits. Her vision blurred. "Where am I?"

---

"Save your pity for someone else," Xion replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm
As they picked their way through the cave, gabriel looked over them.
"Are you all doing alright?"

--

"Back at the mansion." Adam said, "you're safe for now."

--

Sin snorted.
"suit yourself."

[wargh writers block xp ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 pm
((lol-me too...*think, think*))

"As well as one can expect I suppose," Aisling replied as she focused keeping the butterfly in front to light the way.

"This is amazing and strange at the same time," Opal commented.

--

Harley laughed which led into a fit of coughing. "I'm never safe," she joked. As her vision cleared up Adam's appearance began more obvious. She resisted the urge to poke the holes in his body. "Didn't I say not to come after me?" she said.

--

Xion let out an annoyed breath, and remained silent. Although he appeared dazed he was actually quite alert of his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm
"If we didn't, you'd probably be dead." adam insisted. "at least xion isn't alowed to kill Sin."

--Eve stumbled a little and poked at the cave walls, wondering how deep it went.
"yes, it is surreal i suppose."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm
Harley began suddenly more alert at the mention of Sin. "What do you mean by that?" she asked. "Where is she, Ace?"

Don't tell me she exchanged herself for me......that almost makes me feel bad. Almost.

"Really, you're an idiot," she commented. "You'ld been better off leaving be behind." Possibly..... Guess she wasn't becoming a demon just yet.

---

"And what's your story?" Xion asked without a glance. He wasn't exactly interested, but it would keep her mind occupied.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:02 pm
"we swapped you two. Sin insisted - I didn't think it was a good idea."

---

Sin shrugged. "I'm the daughter of the devil. What do you think?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 pm
"You need to get more forceful about such things," Harley snapped as she struggled to her feet. A flash of a tattoo through Harley's torn sleeve caught Dougal's attention. The design intrigued him since he had some of his own.

---

"I think.....you put up the tough girl act to try and hide the pain of being a mere object to others," Xion replied. "I think you have something you want to prove, perhaps. That's why you're going against your father. That's what I think." He waited silently for her reaction.....one of which he thought would have some snappy counterattack maybe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:23 pm
"And I think that you're so goddamned single minded 'cos you have and eternity of nothing to live for. You're just hoping to get killed. So looks like we're even Bolt-boy."
Sim snapped with an audible hiss, flushing slightlyin a mix of embarassment and anger at how perceptive Xion had been. She folded her arms and debated throwing more ice at the shade.
"I'm not just an object." She replied a little while after, unable to hide the sulkiness in her voice. She knew he was right.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 pm
Xion was mildly amused by the snap of anger he triggered in the little princess. Then he glanced down. She was right to-he was wait hoping to get killed. "You're right princess," he replied in an eerily calm tone. "I'm sure I'll be removed from existence by the time this is all over."

At her last comment he returned his gaze to her. "Then don't let them treat you like one," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 pm
Sin was momentarily stunned by his honestly and broke eye contact from him. She then gave a cold sad laugh at his suggestion.
"Don't you think I've been trying to? It's not that simple. Never is. I love my father."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:32 pm
Xion gave no reply. If she was going to cave in just because it was love she felt he wasn't going to even try.....

Then the sphere of lightning went out and he gave a sudden brief warning, "We're moving now."

In a flash, before Sin could even blink, he had teleported them to a dense shadowy woods. A few rays of a setting sun managed to break through revealing a vast number of roses growing that scented the air. The one oddity about the place was a pile of stones that showed the erosion from time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 pm
Sin started in surprise at the new area and sudden leap in temperature. she pulled down adam's hood to take a better look at the place, her eyes settling on the rocks.
"where are we?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Xion settled against leaning against a tree a short distance away. The Shade busied itself with some tree climbing.

"A safe place," he replied giving no other hints.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games