Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nervena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm
ScarletFrost
User Image tamara tentively took her hand "i love the carabiean" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Nervena

Scarlet pulled the girl close to her and led her out of the slave house.

"Mmm, so crowded," Scarlet commented. "How do you feel about Bora Bora? My private helicopter is outside right now, waiting to take us far, far away from here."

((if you want to get on with the RP, you can go straight to the tropical resort))  

ScarletFrost

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 pm
Travis whimpered as he was brought back to his cage after being returned to the slave market. He was cute and small slender almost feminine. He stood at a whopping 5"2 and was completely nude his entire body covered in the softest velvety blue and white fur. His tail was curved up in a cute little circle. He looked a little battered since one of the guards had gotten bored and had his way with him yet again. He whimpered as he was attached to the leash tethering his collar to the side of his cage and the cage was closed on him. He whined softly like a kicked puppy as he curled up tightly in a tight ball to cover himself and because he was lonely and sad. He looked around slowly and hoped some Mistress would come in and take him away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm
sits whimpering in the back of her cage, curled up in a ball. "why... why does nobody want me?" she sighs and tugs at her over-tightened shackles.  

Anice Okami

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Miki
Species: Half Human, Half wolf
Demeanor: She is shy around humans and anyone that looks human, though once she is with an animal she is playful and happy. She will do anything not to get hurt and dislikes cages and chains, blood, and pain.
Position: uke
Bio: ask her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike curled up with her tail and sat in the back of a cage, she was caught only a few days ago and already was sick of the place. Her cage was barely big enough for her, her ears constantly twitched against the cold metal bars. She messed with the old shirt she was wearing, out in the forest she had lived in all of her life, she didn't need cloths, so the ones she wore were very uncomfortable. She sighed and laid down, curling up with her warm tail and took a light nap, figuring no one would even glance at her with all these other, human, slaves about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 am
User Image

Fighting Theme - Angel with a Shotgun

I'm an Angel with a shotgun, fighting til the wars won.....

Rukia was being pushed rudely to her cell. The guard to her right looked at her at times. Rukia didn't mind though, because he wasn't the one to be pushing her. The other guard pushed her one more time. One of Rukia's veins popped and she back-kicked the guard. The nice guard held her by the shoulders and told her to calm down. Seeing how nice he was, she calmed down and let him lead her to her cage. She walked into it without any violence. The guard closed her gate and locked it. He kneeled down before saying,"Don't worry. Someone will come for you soon." He said in a kind voice before walking off.

I don't care if heaven won't take me back....

User Image

Death is what many have and will fear in this deep and dark world.....

User Image

Mizu was pushed into a cell next to Rukia. She cursed and scowled at the guard. He just snickered and muttered,"She's a tough one." and walked off. Mizu crawled to the corner nearest to Rukia and hugged her knees. She had been sent back again. What? For not liking her master? That's dumb. Mizu sighed and waited for her next master to come and get her. Hopefully, she'll like her new one.

Where am I?: In the slave warehouse
What do I feel right now?: Nothing
Who am I with?: A guard
What did I just do?: Nothing
What am I thinking?: ........

User Image
Thats why I will escape this nightmare of insanity.....

User Image

Come and try me....

Shin was put in a cage near the other two girls before her. It was sad how many of the guards treated the slaves here. She wanted out, but the guards had casted a anti-Alchemy spell on her. Unabl to use her alchemy, there was no way she could get out without a key. Shin had been shipped from China to Japan. She was mainly born in Japan, but was brought to China, then back to Japan. She sighed as she looked at some of the other slaves cell.

You'll be dead in a minute if you touch me.....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image 

╔══════════════╗     
   ʅɑɽϊȩɳ     
            ╚══════════════╝            

Larien sat silently in her cage awaiting someone to come in and buy her. She didn't seem phased by the state that the room was in, nor did she try to escape. She knew that this waiting would soon end and bring her a new master.

Profile here... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23616431&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  

The Writers

Dapper Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
[. . Alek . .]

Alek walked into the market. He sighed slightly looking rather annoyed. He didn't like to to out into pubic so much. People stared at him, and then if some brave soul would come ask his name his look would scare them. His normally look was somewhat of a glare, which made socializing rather hard.

He glanced around seeing many slaves in cages barely able to house them. He hated that. Yet he had killed many of his own slaves, so he really couldn't say to much. He hoped someone would grab his attention. His intentions were simple. He wanted a girl he could get to know that couldn't run away, because he wanted a family. He hadn't been in a shop for a few years. So he was going to be a little rusty when it came to a few things.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:15 am
User Image

Gabriella

Silence can be deafening. Don't let it take over your life. Like I have...

Where am I?Slave Shoppe
Who am I with?Slaves, Guards
What am I feeling?Broken, Defeated

☪☪☪ How long had she been in here now? She had no idea. It was amazing what happened when you lose your sight and can't tell time anymore. Not that they had any clocks in here anyway. She was sitting in the far right corner of her cage, her back and injured wings pressed up against the cold wall that lead to the outside. She could hope to get away, but what was the point? She'd just end up with some other person who wanted to abuse her, because he could get away with it. Or as they would tell her, because they own her. And at this point there was no way she could fight it either. Her wings were crippled, she was blind and the biggest thing was that she was terrified to even speak up and say something about how wrong this all was. She squeezed her legs with her shaking arms a little before she had to loosen them due to the fresh wounds on her skin. The guards took pleasure in dragging her out.....somewhere, and beating on her. What would her mother think about this situation? It was so sad that she started as an angel looking after a child.....to this. At the very least she hoped the little girl was okay and in a good home.

With a shaky sigh, Gabriel leaned her head on her arms and scooted her butt slightly so she was all covered. She only had on a worn white and gray dress, with cuts and holes in it, the floral pattern on her sleeves and neck piece were covered in spots of blood and you could barely see a bruise on her neck that she had pulled up the neck to cover. She wasn't barefoot, but she had some remaining pieces of what at one point was stockings, and no sign of shoes. Her legs were clearly bruised and she had fresh blood running down her left leg from a fairly large gash that was on her upper thigh. It burned like hell, but she wouldn't give anyone the pleasure of allowing her expression to show the pain. She knew that there was no point, but she wasn't going to please anyone if she didn't have to. She was probably going to die in here anyway, so what was the point? ' My life has no meaning at this point, at least the others in here have a chance.' she thought to herself, closing her silvery faded eyes and she decided she might as well try and get some rest. Who knew, maybe another miracle could take place for her. She heaved a sigh, and leaned her head against the bars as she let her silver hair slide down her shoulder. Her breathing slowly evened out, although occasionally when she ended up falling asleep it would speed up as if she was in a nightmare. ☪☪☪

User Image

Out Of Chances ➸ xxx

komatachii

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

-Lost-Slut-4-Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 pm
please...dm for fun...I am a submissive little slut that wants to be used....best slave you'll ever have redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Is this guild still active?  

Extreme Cuddler

Sparkly Sex Symbol

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items