Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:36 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki lifted Senji onto her shoulder. "Take me to the girl."
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai''''s... ''''spirit''''.
Ifuuki smiled. Geku was acting a bit strangly.
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She''''s willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"
Geku looked at Ifuuki. "Huh? Oh yeah," Geku preformed a string of handseals. "Rei Ningyo, Chakra Kumonosu (Sprit Puppet, Chakra Spider Web)" Geku said as a blue net imprisoned Mai.

Mai shouted. "No! Leave me alone!"
Ifuuki laughed. "I''''m going to have to devise a cage for her. Come." She began to walk toward the lab, and noticed Zasumaru on the ground. Her interest piqued, she picked it up and continued.
Geku snapped around. "Don''t touch that!" Geku yelled the first time infront of Ifuuki. He snatched the sword from Ifuuki.
"They''re just kids" Geku said without looking at Ifuuki. He carried on walking.

Ifuuki laghed. "I hate children. I''ve hated them since I was one. They are weak, they whine, and are frightened easily. I hate them." She stopped and stared into the bushed on one side of the entrance. After a few uneasy moments, she continued inside.
Geku followed her, not even sure what had gotten over him.
"Uh, sorry about that, Ifuuki" Geku said scratching his head. He put Mai down and headed to a near-by sofa. He sank into it and layed Zasumaru against the wall.
"So, what do you need with to do with these kids?" Geku asked Ifuuki casually. Kyouryoku walked in through the entrance. He tossed a scroll to Ifuuki. "Read it" Kyou said. With that he wandered into somewhere, no doubt dark and gloomy so that he could... ''Reflect''.

Catching the scroll, Ifuuki chuckled. "People keep bringin me scrolls. I''m flattered."
She opened it and gazed at its contents. "This...hmm... very interesting." she dumped Senji on the ground next to Ra. "Geku. Put these two in cage one and cage seven respectively. I need to design that cage for the girl."
"Is that so... Well then... I''ll go collect the remains of 243# or whatever you called him" Geku was about to get up but then thought better of it... "Later...".
Geku closed his eyes and layed his head back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:40 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Only if you hold my hand," Geku said with a laugh as he lead her to Mai''''s... ''''spirit''''.
Upon examining Mai, she turned to Geku. "She''''s willed herself unsubtantial somehow. I predict she can still be manipulated by chakra. Can you make a chakra net of some kind?"
Geku looked at Ifuuki. "Huh? Oh yeah," Geku preformed a string of handseals. "Rei Ningyo, Chakra Kumonosu (Sprit Puppet, Chakra Spider Web)" Geku said as a blue net imprisoned Mai.

Ifuuki laughed. "I''''m going to have to devise a cage for her. Come." She began to walk toward the lab, and noticed Zasumaru on the ground. Her interest piqued, she picked it up and continued.
Geku snapped around. "Don''t touch that!" Geku yelled the first time infront of Ifuuki. He snatched the sword from Ifuuki.
"They''re just kids" Geku said without looking at Ifuuki. He carried on walking.

Ifuuki laghed. "I hate children. I''ve hated them since I was one. They are weak, they whine, and are frightened easily. I hate them." She stopped and stared into the bushed on one side of the entrance. After a few uneasy moments, she continued inside.
"Uh, sorry about that, Ifuuki" Geku said scratching his head. He put Mai down and headed to a near-by sofa. He sank into it and layed Zasumaru against the wall.
"So, what do you need with to do with these kids?" Geku asked Ifuuki casually. Kyouryoku walked in through the entrance. He tossed a scroll to Ifuuki. "Read it" Kyou said. With that he wandered into somewhere, no doubt dark and gloomy so that he could... ''Reflect''.

Catching the scroll, Ifuuki chuckled. "People keep bringin me scrolls. I''m flattered."
She opened it and gazed at its contents. "This...hmm... very interesting." she dumped Senji on the ground next to Ra. "Geku. Put these two in cage one and cage seven respectively. I need to design that cage for the girl."
"Is that so... Well then... I''ll go collect the remains of 243# or whatever you called him" Geku was about to get up but then thought better of it... "Later...".

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow. "I did not ask you to do it later. Do it now."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Xegra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:42 am
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
(FIRST POST ON PAGE 200!)

Daisuke sat at the table with Hiro and discussed the time they'd lost and training.
Daisuke laughed when Hiro began talking about Diets.
"Diets??? Like fruit and stuff?" He chuckled.
"Yeah, whats so funny about that???" He laughed.
They spoke for hours until a loud boang interupted
((Hey sexy, give my love to your friends))

(For sure)

Daisuke looked around for the source of the noise.
"Hullo lads" Came a deep rumble of a voice.
"Da' ********?" Daisuke blurted as a sauce-pan of a hand slammed him into a wall.
He felt the concrete smash behind him and coughed.
"Fuulish boyo, I'm bigger then you, and i have your lil pally heere" He said stupidly.
"Yeah...well i have...a...arg..." Daisuke said reaching for a kunai which had dropped of along with the pouch in the collision.
"Mcshit on toast..." He cursed.
"KAMI BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!" He hollered as he duplicated himself twice.
"I have 3 of me" They all laughed simultaneously.
The Daisuke's attacked at once and pummeled the moron to the floor.
"Would you like fries with that?" He chuckled as the clones dispelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow. "I did not ask you to do it later. Do it now."
"Since when did I take orders from you?" Geku question, as he got up. He grabbed Senji and Ra and tossed them both into seperate cells.
Ra started swearing and Senji wandled of into a corner and cried some more.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:50 am
Kai woke up in a hospital bed wrapped in bandages where his scars had bled. "I used that jutsu to fast. Damn if only I had done it right. Soon it will be complete."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:51 am
Ifuuki laughed to herself. "It seems as though you just started." she said quietly. Walking into her room, she threw the scroll with the other two. "Now to design that ca-" She glanced outside and was struck dumb. "KYOU!!!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:03 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki laughed to herself. "It seems as though you just started." she said quietly. Walking into her room, she threw the scroll with the other two. "Now to design that ca-" She glanced outside and was struck dumb. "KYOU!!!"
"What do you want?" Kyou asked Ifuuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:05 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Do you know what the hell happened outside?" she asked, her initial shock gone.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:08 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Do you know what the hell happened outside?" she asked, her initial shock gone.
"Nope, do you?" Kyou asked her. He was bored and didn't want anything to do with outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:09 am
He made up his mind. He was going in. His grip around the bone katana tightened. Ganeni got up and rushed inside.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:10 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Nope, do you?" Kyou asked her. He was bored and didn't want anything to do with outside.

"No I don't. It annoys me when something takes place without my knowllage. That's all." Ifuuki replied pouting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:14 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"No I don't. It annoys me when something takes place without my knowllage. That's all." Ifuuki replied pouting.[/quote"Okay then, Ifuuki. Glad to know that" Kyou shot back.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:17 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"No I don't. It annoys me when something takes place without my knowllage. That's all." Ifuuki replied pouting.[/quote"Okay then, Ifuuki. Glad to know that" Kyou shot back.

Ifuuki changed tack. She got close to Kyou and placed a hand on his cheek. "Now now Kyou-chan... No need to yell at me. I'm scared and I wanted you near me." A huge smile erupted on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:21 am
Kai sat in his hospital bed and closed his eyes. An spectral form of kai appeared near Ifuuki. "Enjoying the landscape Ifuuki."  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:23 am
Cybercoin
He made up his mind. He was going in. His grip around the bone katana tightened. Ganeni got up and rushed inside.
Geku spotted Ganeni.
"Woah, slow down. Whatever your selling, we don't want it. The exit is that way," Geku said pointing behind Ganeni.

--

Kyou pushed her away. He suddenly looked angry and disgruntled.
"You are old enough to talk care of yourself Ifuuki" Kyou spat.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games