Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 am
He continues not looking back as he concentrates on the trees infront of him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:49 pm
Meena smiled. "When you want to stop"
((I am so sorry for not being here. I have a busy life now so))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 am
"How about when you get tired? Cause I can go for weeks like this, well not like this but like this," Sarafina said speeding off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:15 am
Meena nodded and sped forward again.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 am
"If you say so," Sarafina said as she pointed her head down to match the wind currents and speed along to not wast energy and still go very fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:19 am
Meena skid to a stop and raised her head to the breeze. "Sarafina? Do you smell that? The scent human?" she howled up towards Sarafina.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 am
Sarafina snifffed and flew down to Meena. "Is this a joke to get in front of me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Meena shook her head. "You really can't smell them. There's three of them. Ka!" She snarled. She took off towards the smell. She was already to late to save Ka.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm
"Hey get back here!" Sarafina said worried. She ran with Meena.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 am
Ka ran head on into the hunters and they did what humans normally did overreact. Shotting hitting Ka in the forehead. He fell to the ground dead instantly the bullet hit him. Meena ran as fast as she could howling into the silence after the gun shot. She dug her nails into the ground and sped up the trees a blur. The hunters took off the minute they heard the howl leaving Ka on the ground. Meena howled again desperate to hear her baby call back. she heard nothing. No whimper. No howl. No bark. No response from the happy go lucky Ka. She skid to a stop in front of Ka's lifeless body. She changed into her human form and held his head and shoulders against her and cried a horrible sad wail of a Mother lost.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 am
Sarafina followed Meena's paw prints and the way to the spot. Sarafina stopped at the first sight of Meena. She may not have known the wolves for long but had great sorrow for Meena. "I am sorry, I should have listened to you. I should have went straight to the humans. This is my falt," Sarafina said with tears in her eyes. Her wings, head, and tail were all down. Sarafina walked off trying not to fell guilty.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 pm
Meena shook her head changed back. She started to dig. "Hey mind helping me bury him?" she whined.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 am
Sarafina went over and started to dig as fast as she could into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 pm
Meena whimpered the entire time. Small tears running down her cheeks. Her once white paws were now dark brown and slightly red with blood as they started digging into harder ground.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 am
"Mena just think, she is up in the sky when ever you need her. She is with you all the time no matter where no matter when she will stay with you till the day you die," Sarafina said with her sweet voice trying to calm her down a bit.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games