Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:21 pm
NAME: Colin "Fenrir" Wathen
APPEARANCE: Tall Redhead
FAV. BANDS: Children of Bodom, Trivium and others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Games, Anime, hanging out with friends.
RELIGON: Wiccan
PERSONALITY: can't say much, layed back, bit lazy, not the most ...... flurtius guy. (forgive my spelling)
LIKES/DISLIKES: Gothic People(The ones who exept me the most), games, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Vampires and Werewolves / Stupid people, raciest people, preachy christans, people who cheat, people who steal, I'm ok with gay people, but i just hate one.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because i like gothic people and the gothic angles didn't add me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:44 pm
NAME: Daryn; nickname: Kemp
APPEARANCE: light grey eyes; 5' 6" redish hair
FAV. BANDS: Ra,Skindred, Evanesence, HIM, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, guitar, art, tattoos, piercings
PERSONALITY: dark and mysterious half of the time and dork the other
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like alot of things and hate alot also
REASON FOR JOINING: Meeting people  

By Pain of Death

boneshaker baby!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:21 pm

My name is Victoria.
I'm 14 years old.
Sig + profiles for my appearance.
Favorite bands include Bauhaus, Alien Sex Fiend, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Adam Ant (& the Ants, also,) Oingo Boingo, David Bowie, The Dancing Did, The Bolshoi, The Naked and the Dead, Specimen, The Smiths, and so on.
I like to sleep. I like fashion and music. I love anything deathrock. Elegance, goth, post-punk, serial killers, reading, Ted Bundy, Ed Gein.
I'm really quiet. I'm shy and withdrawn and anti-social. I never know what to say. I can be boring.

PET PEEVES: People who talk s**t about me. People in general. Braggarts. Clingy people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, books, my iPod, television, my English teacher, the internet, my friends, sleep, other things / people, my nutritionist, group therapy, long car rides, my butt being numb, people who call me Vicky.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like goth?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:25 pm
NAME: Morgan aka Vallerie (don't ask)
APPEARANCE: i refuse to post my picture. But i have black and green dreads all the time in my hair, greenish eyes, pale skin, lots of makeup...i'm a makeup whore...wear alot of red and violet with black.
FAV. BANDS: angelspit, slipknot, fall out boy(yea, i like them), guns'n'roses, MCR, Evanestence, papa roach, breaking benjermin, Bullet for my Valintine, Lamb of God, 30 seconds to mars, flyleaf, linkin park(yea, they are cool), three days grace, X and that's about it....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like roller skating, drawing, writing, reading, music, guitar, accesorizing, doing my makeup, painting, being me.
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, open and very honest sometimes alittle too honest. Sarcasim whore. Sometimes up and hyper, sometimes down and quiet, sometimes just pissed off.
PET PEEVES: text talk, posers, smokers, stalkers, spammers, idiots, saying "Like" too much, have to shower before I take a bath, people who snore, my makeup has to be perfect
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like:Makeup, music, outside, night, wicca practice, my dog, my boyfriend, my new style, new hair cut, new book Wicked, love gothic girls..they're so beautiful, and i'm obsessed with Amy Lee. Dislikes: Choclate, sneakers, tank tops, soda, The Pink Spiders and Panic! At the Disco(they should burn in hell, they're all posers), chick flicks, cliches, idiots, insults, steriotyping
REASON FOR JOINING: Joined because these are the kind of places that I feel accepted, and find long lasting friendships here...sometimes.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:13 pm
NAME: Caden
APPEARANCE: fat, longish hair, caucasian
FAV. BANDS: anything punk rock, hardcore and metal, also indie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: dark and morbid stuff, rock, and wierdness
PERSONALITY: wierd, fatalistic, sad
PET PEEVES: noobs, discrimination, george bush
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes= politics, music, friends, manga, dark poetry, goth and emo kids
REASON FOR JOINING: im goth/ emo looking for a place to meet people who will accpet me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:50 am
Name: Tallon ninja
apperence: punkich, playful, kinda cute, short, dark bron hair, and two differnt colored eveys (green and blue)
fav bands: 30 sec to mars, aiden, anti flag, any think punk/rock/metal/thrash.
In a band burning_eyes  

xThexDarknessxInsidex

deadlykill7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:51 am
NAME: Teddy
APPEARANCE: 6'3" pic of me is on my profile.
FAV. BANDS: Academy Is, For Felix, P!ATD, Blue October, Nightmare
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sleeping, friends, sleep
PERSONALITY: Sluggish, helpful, too kind, Masochist.
PET PEEVES: 3 pets, 2 female cats, both 15, and 1 female dog, 15
LIKES/DISLIKES: dogs, preps, my sister's friend, my sister, any pain that isn't on the outside ((punched on the outside.. pain on the inside I hate))
REASON FOR JOINING: If I had a reason to say right now, it would have just came of the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:54 pm
NAME: Kerri aka Shoe_Trophy
APPEARANCE: I have brown hair, but I dye it red, purple, etc. every now and then. I wear mostly black, jeans, mini skirts and black knee high boots. I'm tattooed and pierced.
FAV. BANDS: GARBAGE. I love 90's, rock, anything but rap pretty much.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love piercings, tattoos (some of you might recognize me from piercing guilds), art, literature, and Johnny Depp.
PERSONALITY: Easy going, sometimes bitchy, very much a grudge holder.
PET PEEVES: Know it alls, kiss asses, conceited people, disloyal people, people who leave the t.v. on when they leave the room, etc.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like cats. I dislike cat fur.
REASON FOR JOINING: To see what's up.  

shoe_trophy

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:22 pm
Name: Kathryne. Please, call me Kat.
Appearance:
Favorite Bands: Dear me. I like several songs, but very few actual bands. Almost every band has at least one good song. Let's see... Greenday has several good songs, and I greatly enjoy all (both) of the songs I've heard by Three Day's Grace. My prefered style of music is metal, but usually metal bands have one good song. Fortunately, there is no shortage of different bands. I'll listen to anything once, any band is likely to have a nice song. Even MCR has Helena.
I also have a certain weakness for dance music.
Hobbies/Interests: I'm a member of the Society for Creative Anacronism, (that's a medevillist organisation); but that's more a way of life than a hobby. I enjoy baking and sewing; and I write. Oh, I do like to draw. I'm not terribly bad at it. Kittywitch is my main account, she has some things in the art arena. Oh, that would take forever to look up. Here. I also animate a little. I'm a reanimator.
Personality: Polite in a nervous way; if I start snarking at you, that means I've gotten comfortable enough around you to be my normal smartass self. Over educated, and a bit naive, I understand.
Pet Peeves: Agruements that dissolve into name-calling, people with the inablity to type or speak english; who nonetheless attempt it.
Likes/Dislikes: I like animation, and comics, and manga. Hayao Miasaki is a god. I'm rather fond of H. P. Lovecraft, though Lemony Sniket is rather amusing. (and I don't think he's actually writing for childern) Diana Wynne-Jones is also a fairly good storyteller. And J. R. R. Tolkien. I dislike abstract art. I very much dislike people who insist that sex is the be-all and end-all of existance.
Reason for Joining: Mainly to see all the lovely photo reference to draw goths. They're so pretty; and they make the rest of the world look terribly boring.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:54 am
NAME: Camilla
APPEARANCE: 1,7 meters tall; Hair that starts out dark blonde at the roots, turns red, and then black, goes about halfway down my back; Green-brown eyes that tend to change color (they were even yellow once!)
FAV. BANDS: Sonata Arctica, After Forever, Within Temptation, Visions of Atlantis, Evanescence, Epica and loads of more.
SEXUALITY: Straight or bi. Most likely straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Role-playing games, cooking, make-up, music, movies, reading, drawing, baking, painting miniatures, the Internet, supernatural stuff, anime & manga, creativity, fantasy, writing... I can go on and on. Really.
RELIGION: Agnostic.
PERSONALITY: I'm either as high as you get, or as low as you get. If I'm not, I'm neutral (and most likely tired). I'm happy more often than sad, though. I talk all the time, but I tend to say stuff I don't mean in real life (Why don't real life have a backspace button, anyways? stare ), and this makes me shut up for a while. All in all, a perky person (or thing) with an angst problem. (Try to make sense of that!)
PET PEEVES: Norwegian grammar mistakes, people that think they're better than everyone else, my class.
LIKES: My boyfriend, chocolate, Johnny Depp, kittens, roses, my friends, top hats, Tim Burton, Danny Elfman, dragons, tea, Chinese food, music, Prague, London, velvet, silk, purple, strawberries, pineapples.
DISLIKES: The color pink, people who break rules because it's cool, orange juice, tobacco, cruelty, spiders.
REASON FOR JOINING: It seems like a nice guild, and I'm looking for people that might be a bit nicer than the masses.

Wow. That was a lot. Ah well.

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 am

NAME: i go by Lenore
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIOSHIP STATS: single blaugh
APPEARANCE:pale/cool skin always wearing black pants, skirt, or shirt from hot topic or shirts in some case from the actual concert you will never see me w/o eyeliner on,painted nails when i feel like it, checkerd vans or black converse brown(want it black or blue or both blaugh )hair 5'8''
FAV. BANDS:to many to name but........system of a down, 30 seconds to mars, mcr, mudvayne, mushroomhead, as i lay dying, hawthorn heights, panic! at the disco, ozzy, fall out boy, 3 days grace, GC, the used, aiden...ect
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:gaia, edgar allen poe, anything that has to do with vampires/vampires and music
PERSONALITY: you will soon find out
PET PEEVES:principals who won't let you wear ripped jeans or have blue hair because he's an asswipe that should be left old cold and alone AND should be set on fire while he screams and burns to death and i point and laugh and say"are you gonna let us have blue hair now?" twisted twisted ........sry
LIKES/DISLIKES: biting ppl, cheese..... cheese_whine music with words, has an unnatural obsession with the undead (but thats just my OCD kicking in i'm not crazy..ha.*twitch*) /preps they need to burn in hell when i take it over!! twisted
REASON FOR JOINING:i felt like talking to ppl who are like me and me like them who don't ask stupid questions like "are you goth?" stressed

Mercy is a quality i have yet to obtain  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:49 pm
NAME: The Hurt Inside (it's a Korn song biggrin )

APPEARANCE: Um, human? I'm 5 foot 9 inches. Female. Um. Brown/black hair a little longer than my shoulders. Hazel eyes. Tanish skin.

FAV. BANDS: AFI, The Cure, Bauhaus, Christain Death (and any other project by Rozz Williams), Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Misfits, Marilyn Manson, and tons more.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing guitar and piano, playing video games, surfing the web (I'm boring it seems sad )

PERSONALITY: Nice once you get to know me. Shy at times. Smart. Funny when it suits me or you laugh at my sarcasm.

PET PEEVES: Hypocrits. Can't stand people who are extremely hypocritic. Also, I'm not a fan of the stereotypical emo dude. No crying, slit my wrists people for me.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: cloudy days, rainy days (like today!), poetry of the darker nature, dark things in general, music (my music), vegetarians/vegans, straight edge people, etc. Dislikes: sunny days, assholes, hackers! (I was hacked a couple days ago), fakes, people who lie constantly to your face, etc.

REASON FOR JOINING: I was a member of this guild with one of my accounts that was hacked. And I wanted to come back again. biggrin  

The Hurt Inside

guegee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:59 am
twisted Dark Greetings to you all twisted

NAME: Jack
APPEARANCE: random
FAV. BANDS: Old mans child, slayer, nickleback, gorillaz
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, videogames, writing
PERSONALITY: sarcastic
PET PEEVES: people that think they know what they are talkign about but realy have no idea.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Love Ashes, dislike stupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: seems liek an intersting place to hangout.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:38 pm
Hi there, new people! Welcome! Have a Generic Dessert Platter!

(Are the dessert wars still going on?)  

EvFaerAshlynn

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:43 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Hi there, new people! Welcome! Have a Generic Dessert Platter!

(Are the dessert wars still going on?)

At the moment it is less war and more civil unrest.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games