Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:19 am
sorry, its just those guys are cool

http://tekken5.namco.com/wallpapers/wallpaper01_800x600.jpg

this is a pretty cool wallpaper for tekken 5  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:11 am
*throws laptop across room and gathers it up again*

stoopid thing....

geeze it's been quiet in here lately...

ethuil

Weylok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:12 am
Gotta agree with you eth.. although I dont want to talk to anyone who supports Brissy atm... whee

My sexy WoW character biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:17 am
WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
whats your fav character? mine is yoshimistu- the ability to heal mid fight is great

Understood.

Hmmm... I use Xiayou as my character, so I'm best with her. I also like Jin and Hworang. I used to use Yoshimitsu as my character, and I still use him from time to time, but I preffer the affirmentioned three characters to him.

Eddy is the hack character. razz

Hworang and bruce for me. Bruce is a quick fighter, his punches can hurt. Hworang... well.. if you dont know what fighting style his is and you used him you must have K.Oed a lot. His kicks REALLY hurt with the right combo... ahhhh the memories...  

Weylok

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:25 pm
Weylok
Gotta agree with you eth.. although I dont want to talk to anyone who supports Brissy atm... whee

aww, but we're orsm! My friends the same though. he was at the game and when i met up with him after he just glared at me. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 pm
i should really Download the WoW patches, or suspend my ******** i mean i havnt played for months.

i wonder if i have any images of any of my Sexy characters... ah they are all the Sex.  

WarriorShadow

juggalo_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:58 pm
ethuil
Weylok

aww, but we're orsm! My friends the same though. he was at the game and when i met up with him after he just glared at me. whee

eth stop gloating about sat night will u  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:10 am
juggalo_ninja
ethuil
Weylok

NEVER!!!!!!  

ethuil

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:16 am
ethuil
juggalo_ninja
ethuil
Weylok

NEVER!!!!!!

Bloody Brissy stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:19 am
WarriorShadow
i should really Download the WoW patches, or suspend my ******** i mean i havnt played for months.

i wonder if i have any images of any of my Sexy characters... ah they are all the Sex.

Defiantly, if you haven't played in months that's sucking up $18 a month from your account.

Oh and by the way, none of your characters are sexier than mine scream Like my gold? 2g at level 40... Bloody enchanting sad  

Weylok

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:45 am
Weylok
WarriorShadow

Defiantly, if you haven't played in months that's sucking up $18 a month from your account.

Oh and by the way, none of your characters are sexier than mine scream Like my gold? 2g at level 40... Bloody enchanting sad

im still only Lvl 16, but i dont play to often. Shouldnt you have your First mount at the cost of 300gp at lvl 40 ?

HAHA

combining my riches of all 3 characters i probably have 3 gold!

Edit: dont make me get a Witness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:07 am
Weylok
ethuil
juggalo_ninja
ethuil
Weylok

NEVER!!!!!!

Bloody Brissy stare

you guys beat the eagles, so thats better then what we've done. smile  

ethuil

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:53 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:07 am
good evening lai! smile  

ethuil

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:26 am
hii!!! ^^  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games