Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:54 am
Darkened Angel
Darkened Angel
I hope this link works:

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2674673&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=channel&data=4

It should go straight to a clip where Tom Cruise goes Palpy on Oprah.

It may or may not play a commercial 1st.

EDIT: Hmm... It seems you have to close that Leaving Gaia warning message for it to load right.
Watch a bunch of girls in bikinis: http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2673367&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=channel&data=4

Watch Tetris come to real life: http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2673363&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=product&data=null

And finally, learn how to dance like a white guy: ]http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2667867&pg=default&skin=default&refsite=default&mediaSize=default&context=product&data=null

if you watch the tetris one, look for "climb dance" it's awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:44 pm
Nelowulf
Oh, another thing:

For people participating in COTGCW, especially Angel, Oryo, and FP (who'd i would ask if he ever would respond to pm...)

Would you mind if I took two jedi apprentices, so to even the odds out a bit? Cause even If I train only one padawan, its still 3v2 active members.

Flamer42/Lord Zell is a college bound student, and so he's not going to be active very much.. if at all...

You can "unpause" now. whee
No one seemed to voice an opinion to object, so I assume all's fine. ^^;;  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:41 am
I dont mind Nelo.

Zell is Flamer? That explains things..i was going thru the memberlist and saw some Zell fellow with a buttload of posts and i was like..i dont remember this guy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:00 am
It would appear that the government decided a mandatory 1 woman mininum on both sides of the Force in order for this guild to not be labelled sexist.

If you're in the US, and know the whole issue with this stuff, you'll get the joke.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:12 am
i am, and i do. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:00 pm
Darkened Angel
It would appear that the government decided a mandatory 1 woman mininum on both sides of the Force in order for this guild to not be labelled sexist.

If you're in the US, and know the whole issue with this stuff, you'll get the joke.

LMAO! xd

I don't suppose you wish to join EmSquad? sweatdrop  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:09 pm
I've been thinking about it, but I'm not going to, at least not right now. I'd get confused between it and COTGCW.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:14 am
Darkened Angel
I've been thinking about it, but I'm not going to, at least not right now. I'd get confused between it and COTGCW.

G'd point. ^^

I suppose I'm all right, so long as I don't confuse either for the Disgaea RP I have going in my Disgaea guild. xd  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:43 am
off-topic, my brother just hurled out two days' worth of food, and i accidentaly stepped on it.

GROSS  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:05 am
When I puke, I sometimes get a little in my hair... gonk

If a train goes North from Venice travelling at 300,000 mph, and a Star Destroyer enters hyperspace with the destination of Endor, at which point does anyone give a damn?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:18 am
Darkened Angel
When I puke, I sometimes get a little in my hair... gonk

If a train goes North from Venice travelling at 300,000 mph, and a Star Destroyer enters hyperspace with the destination of Endor, at which point does anyone give a damn?

depends on what class SD it was.

depending on that, it can range from anywhere between Yuuzhan'tar and Earth  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:38 am
"Im all alone,theres no-one here beside me,im all alone theres no-one to de-ride me" cry  

Master_Kaballmo

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:53 am
Master_Kaballmo
"Im all alone,theres no-one here beside me,im all alone theres no-one to de-ride me" cry
But ya gotta have frieeeeends!
*hug*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:26 am
I just want to know why people will PM me, but yet, are too lazy to allow my PM back.

I will not do anything for anyone if they won't let me respond. and now, my inbox is getting quite tight from complaints of people why i don't respond or do anything, yet they won't give me the simple luxoury of being able to respond...

UGhh... I'm not going to mention the people in the guild who do this either...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:40 am
I make sure my PMs are turned on ^^

But yeah, I hate it when that happens. Some noob PMed me to request to join for the guild, and I tried to return it saying that you need to use the right request thing, but his PMs were disabled.

In other news, I ditched my Angelic Scarf quest and bought DANCER BOTTOMS! w00t!

*is trying to decide if he should wear the Dancer Bottoms and Str8 Pants, or just Dancer Bottoms*

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games