Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Captain Espresso ( BYE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savers movie?
  Was awsome. :3
  Sucked! O<
View Results

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 pm
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari

Well, you really should consider it. Maybe if you stopped fishing for attention, learned to spell, and weren't such a jerk all the time, you'd have more friends.

And stop acting like an annoying person, then.
@ Aud: then y the hell r u friend with him?!?!

and i can so spell..........i just like typing this way because its faster want to see my literate side?

This is it Cae. I being a literate now. So stop being mean to me god damn it!
You said I being. You mean I'm being.
Typo sue me, Creek. People are entitled to have typos. stare

Not when they're trying (and failing) to prove that they're literate neutral
I'm not failing! God what do I have to prove to get this though your thick head?!

Not make typos when you're trying to prove a point.

And yes, making a typo when you're getting mad and forcing the point that you can be literate is failing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:22 pm
The_real_Axel

1. He's here all the time anyway.

2. I'm awful to some of my best friends sometimes, I think you can get away with being an a** to a friend if they're being an idiot, and sometimes I deserve it.

3. He's liek, totlly cuuuuute. 4laugh

Also, failing to see how it's faster to type like a moron.
It takes me like 10 minutes to type a sentence Lyke Dis.

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Kaiverz
Caenai Gyoesari
Kaiverz

Changed it and kinda did a typo. sweatdrop *hits head on desk repeatedly*

Lol yeah I saw that...I was like "Oops. She's gonna be upset." lol

Lol,I was like "s**t!". Good thing I have one more name change till it's 10000 gold.

That's good, but don't waste it on fixing that typo. I've only changed my name once since I joined in February and that was just to add the "Gyoesari" part.

Yeah,I actually don't mind it too much.At least I didn't put in a different letter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm
wow...you guys can sit here and argue all day...but nobody of you guys even wished my a happy birthday emo  

Zephyr TruFeld

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:25 pm
Zepher Gale
wow...you guys can sit here and argue all day...but nobody of you guys even wished my a happy birthday emo

O: It's your B-day
Zepher? Happy Birthday then. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Captain Espresso
The_real_Axel

1. He's here all the time anyway.

2. I'm awful to some of my best friends sometimes, I think you can get away with being an a** to a friend if they're being an idiot, and sometimes I deserve it.

3. He's liek, totlly cuuuuute. 4laugh

Also, failing to see how it's faster to type like a moron.
It takes me like 10 minutes to type a sentence Lyke Dis.

mrgreen

I agree with the 4th point. Sure, sometimes I'll type without capitalizations and I'll leave off apostrophes, but I don't misspell several words in a sentence and then not correct myself. And then get mad when people call me illiterate.

@Kaivaaaaah: Haha. Yup.

@Zepher: rolleyes Oh please. Try making sure that we actually know it's your birthday talk2hand

But Happy Birthday.

Caeppuccino

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Zepher Gale
Whoops. Sorry Zepher. sweatdrop I posted in your thread and forgot to say Happy Birthday.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Zepher Gale

Well I can't now that you've said something.
It'd be so forced.

Caenai: I can't even not capitalize things. I make the worst n00b ever because I still use punctuation. >>

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:32 pm
Captain Espresso
Zepher Gale

It'd be so forced.

Caenai: I can't even not capitalize things. I make the worst n00b ever because I still use punctuation. >>

I just type like that on VMK because it's not worth it to type normally, thanks to their stupid dictionary. And when I'm texting, just because it's easier. And for some reason, I type like that on IMs (usually), but here on Gaia I automatically type like this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:37 pm
Captain Espresso
Zepher Gale

It'd be so forced.

I know.

@Caenai-thats why I didnt "make sure you knew" you dont tell someone "hey everyone My b-day is almost over,why didnt anyone say happy b-day?"

and then you say it.....its weird then.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 pm
You don't say anything on your birthday, but you can say "My birthday's coming up!" up until like 2 or 3 days prior.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm

It even hurts me to chatspeak in text's. gonk

Yeah, I'm weird about that kinda stuff.
I now can't do anything nice, because it'd seem to forced.

I personally hate birthdays. >>

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
You don't say anything on your birthday, but you can say "My birthday's coming up!" up until like 2 or 3 days prior.
dude,its says it my birthday on my thread all day,I posted it was my birthday. It says its my Birthday in my sig for 3 days now,plus it says in my sig that todays my birthday.....what do you want from me gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:53 pm
Zepher Gale
Caenai Gyoesari
dude,its says it my birthday on my thread all day,I posted it was my birthday. It says its my Birthday in my sig for 3 days now,plus it says in my sig that todays my birthday.....what do you want from me gonk

To give people a chance to notice! Did you not notice the thing between me and Mr. I'm-an-illiterate-godmodding-fallen-angel over there?

@Aud: I dont chat-speak. I can't stand chat-speak. A sentence would just be like:

"haha yea. wanna go to the movies? blah blah blah"

You get the idea.

Caeppuccino

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 pm

Hey Aud,are you taking any more orders in you art shop,you seem kinda swamped.(I would only order a Art Pad thing not a full body picture again.)

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games