Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:16 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I'm just a bit mortified at how my friends' dad euthanized their hamster. I suppose maybe it's humane, it just suffocated pretty much, or died from CO poisoning, but it's just...unusual
Well at least he just put the cage in there, though I would think that was really dangerous. Things like having a care on in a closed garage have been known to end up spreading through the house and killing people inside also. I don't know I feel kind of sad there was no one there to hold the hamster as he went. I remember hearing of people killing animals that way only they stuck their noses up the exhaust pipe and held them there while they struggled. There was also nothing wrong with the animal, I think it was a rabbit, except they didn't want it. Bastards.

I know ;-; Poor thing. I really hate it when people euthanize an animal just because they don't want it. That's what the humane society is for sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:21 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I'm just a bit mortified at how my friends' dad euthanized their hamster. I suppose maybe it's humane, it just suffocated pretty much, or died from CO poisoning, but it's just...unusual
Well at least he just put the cage in there, though I would think that was really dangerous. Things like having a care on in a closed garage have been known to end up spreading through the house and killing people inside also. I don't know I feel kind of sad there was no one there to hold the hamster as he went. I remember hearing of people killing animals that way only they stuck their noses up the exhaust pipe and held them there while they struggled. There was also nothing wrong with the animal, I think it was a rabbit, except they didn't want it. Bastards.

I know ;-; Poor thing. I really hate it when people euthanize an animal just because they don't want it. That's what the humane society is for sad

Aw, poor animals. I'm wondering if they even had a good life when living with people who'd do that.

I have a story about rat euthnasia...but it's not very nice, so I don't suggest you read it.

My friend's rat was coming of age and ready to die, so they called the pet shop.
-"How much to get a rat euthanised?"
-"$30."
-"30 bucks?! Screw that, we'll just use the microwave."
-"WAIT!...We'll do it for 10."

Zella L.

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:25 pm
Zella L.
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Aw, poor animals. I'm wondering if they even had a good life when living with people who'd do that.

I have a story about rat euthnasia...but it's not very nice, so I don't suggest you read it.

My friend's rat was coming of age and ready to die, so they called the pet shop.
-"$30."

That makes me sick. Poor little guy.
I cant kill rodents because of how they struggle, it makes me feel very dark hearted and I only like to feel that way when I'm sparring with my friend. Anything that struggles to live when put at the jaws of death has the right to live, who am i to take that right away?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:26 pm
Zella L.
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

-"$30."

That's horrible. Wow, I can't even begin to express how awful that is  

Af Mas

vaholm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:57 pm
My neighboors from where I used to live have a barbed wire fence. because the are hillbillies they shoot just about anything that enters their property, so their fence is strewn with the rotting pelts of squirrels, foxes, possums, and crows. Once while walking by their fence I found that they had shot a buck, hacked off it's head and left the rest to rot next to their fence.
I have no problem with hunting, but such pointless killing disgusts me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:00 pm
-_- Can we move on to a topic that isn't the horrible mutilation and mistreatment of animals please?  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:05 pm
vaholm
My neighboors from where I used to live have a barbed wire fence. because the are hillbillies they shoot just about anything that enters their property, so their fence is strewn with the rotting pelts of squirrels, foxes, possums, and crows. Once while walking by their fence I found that they had shot a buck, hacked off it's head and left the rest to rot next to their fence.
I have no problem with hunting, but such pointless killing disgusts me.

ugh....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 pm
I have lost everything in life that I once loved, and now I'm not sure what I'll do...You know what happened if I'm not here anymore...  

Xayvien

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:23 pm
Af Mas
-_- Can we move on to a topic that isn't the horrible mutilation and mistreatment of animals please?

Meh I know what you mean, Af.
I have a story about a cat however, a cat that seems like it will live forever...I'm not joking. This cat that a friend of the mother of my mom's friend [Phew] has refuses to die. Its been hit by a car twice, made full recoveries for both. It has survived cancer when it was suposed to die. got into a fight with a chow and won. This cat is 21 years old and is still alive and well. Eats only dry food, can still hear out of both ears, see out of both eyes and smell perfectly fine. And it still plays around. I swear this cat is Jesus. How its it still even moving its tail!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:25 pm
.Eco.Hart.
I have lost everything in life that I once loved, and now I'm not sure what I'll do...You know what happened if I'm not here anymore...

What happened, Eco!? please talk, PM me if needed, just say what happened.  

SuckerPunch!

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:27 pm
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.

I've finally lost everything; the person who kept me from doing something stupid has finally deserted me...To her now I am a coward, and I have no reason to fight against the obvious; I should have seen this coming; even my first Mate killed herself and I didn't think that my second one would be with me forever...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:33 pm
While I do not support the senseless killing of animals, I can understand why people put pets down. If a pet has been in the pound for far too long, and no one has shown an interest in it, then the pound has the right to go ahead and put the animal down. I'm sorry, but I support their right to do that. The pet is costing them money to keep alive, locked in a cage, and the pet is doing no good. Does it matter?

In the case of dogs and cats, probably not. They reproduce so quickly, and there are so many out there that it probably doesn't matter if we put down hundreds every year. I know it sounds heartless to say that, but why keep an animal locked up in a cage doing nothing and it's costing you money just to keep it alive in that cage?

Now, as for people who try to euthanize their animals themselves, I find that utterly disgusting and cruel. The least you could do is hand the pet over to the people who have studied how to humanely put an animal to sleep. Shooting animals is a crude, messy way to do things, and I'd rather pay 50 dollars just to get my dog put down than to borrow a neighbors gun and shoot her without mercy. I love my dog, but when she gets too old to handle things, I'm putting her down because I don't believe in clinging to animals, hoping against hope that they'll survive and get better. No, often, when animals get old and sick they do not improve and will suffer until they finally expire.

And those are my thoughts on the matter.  

FogSage

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 pm
.Eco.Hart.
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.

I've finally lost everything; the person who kept me from doing something stupid has finally deserted me...To her now I am a coward, and I have no reason to fight against the obvious; I should have seen this coming; even my first Mate killed herself and I didn't think that my second one would be with me forever...

So your mate left you and now you're on the verge of killing yourself...
eco, You're better than that. I know the pain of having your heart broken, bud and I'm here for you all the way man. But do not even think of killing yourself over a mate. You're so much smarter, so much stronger. You're not a coward and I refuse to see you act as such. You're a good person, Eco. We've all lost a mate, Eco. I know you can pull through this. PM me if you want. But just know Sucide is a selfish option. You hurt so many and achieve nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:44 pm
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.

Affy, You're better than that. I know the pain of having your heart broken, bud and I'm here for you all the way man. But do not even think of killing yourself over a mate. You're so much smarter, so much stronger. You're not a coward and I refuse to see you act as such. You're a good person, Af. We've all lost a mate, Af. I know you can pull through this.

You're addressing the wrong guy ^^;; I'm pretty happy with my life actually  

Af Mas

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:46 pm
Af Mas
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.

Affy, You're better than that. I know the pain of having your heart broken, bud and I'm here for you all the way man. But do not even think of killing yourself over a mate. You're so much smarter, so much stronger. You're not a coward and I refuse to see you act as such. You're a good person, Af. We've all lost a mate, Af. I know you can pull through this.

You're addressing the wrong guy ^^;; I'm pretty happy with my life actually

I just cuaght that, I know.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games