Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caiden_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:16 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
I normally would cuddle, but right now I would only feel comfortable with a few furs I know...

**looks out from under table** No worries... I'm just bored. Not looking for Yiff-fest 04... Or anything really even close to that I guess.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm

[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

*blushes profusely as she feels you press up against her back, still moving her hips* *gulp* well... you're real good as well...*her breathing becomes a light panting as she tries not to get too..."happy" about this.*
*swishes tail around slowly* thank you ^.^ but you dont seem really comfy *keeps swaying with you*

*blushes* well, I'm trying to keep myself contained...cause if I get too into it, I might...get arroused, and well y'know what that means being a herm and such sweatdrop I'm just a bit modest around others when it comes to things like that. *keeps up the rhythm in sways.*

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DocWho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:20 pm

DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

*blushes profusely as she feels you press up against her back, still moving her hips* *gulp* well... you're real good as well...*her breathing becomes a light panting as she tries not to get too..."happy" about this.*
*swishes tail around slowly* thank you ^.^ but you dont seem really comfy *keeps swaying with you*

*blushes* well, I'm trying to keep myself contained...cause if I get too into it, I might...get arroused, and well y'know what that means being a herm and such sweatdrop I'm just a bit modest around others when it comes to things like that. *keeps up the rhythm in sways.*
oooh i see ^^'
maybe you should stop then sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:22 pm

bad Vixie. making all the guys (and Dj) self conscious.... xd

Note: I never said stop biggrin

Twilight of Sorrow

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:22 pm

[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

oooh i see ^^'

No..., I'm really enjoying this, I shouldn't be embarassed...most people around here know what I have down there anyhow... *she lets her arms go backward as she places her paws on your hips, her tail wrapping around your waist.*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:24 pm

DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

oooh i see ^^'

No..., I'm really enjoying this, I shouldn't be embarassed...most people around here know what I have down there anyhow... *she lets her arms go backward as she places her paws on your hips, her tail wrapping around your waist.*
*wraps paws around your waist and presses against your back a bit more. happily sways with you. she brushes her tail over yours* ^.^

DocWho

Caiden_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:24 pm

I honestly don't think that it's anything to be ashamed of. BUt then again, I'm an openly bi guy with a gf who's homophbic and probably wouldn't hat ethe fact I'm a fur. **pets my own chest**
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:26 pm

Caiden_Winter
I honestly don't think that it's anything to be ashamed of. BUt then again, I'm an openly bi guy with a gf who's homophbic and probably wouldn't hat ethe fact I'm a fur. **pets my own chest**
well you're in a fun situation aren't you? *nuzzles my tail a little*

Twilight of Sorrow

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:27 pm

[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox
[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

oooh i see ^^'

*wraps paws around your waist and presses against your back a bit more. happily sways with you. she brushes her tail over yours* ^.^

*lays her head back on your shoulder as we keep up the swaying loving the feeling of your tail on hers, a deep murr comes from her muzzle as she loses the modest blush and just enjoys this moment.*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:28 pm

Twilight of Sorrow

Yeppers! Lovely... But meh. Hanging out here in the AFG Helps to aliviate some pressure now and again. Plus, it's full of people just as unigue as me!

Caiden_Winter

DocWho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:29 pm

DjCrimsonFox

*lays her head back on your shoulder as we keep up the swaying loving the feeling of your tail on hers, a deep murr comes from her muzzle as she loses the modest blush and just enjoys this moment.*
dancing isnt so bad now is it ^.^ *murrs soflty in your ear. uses her paws to plays with the fur on your tummy*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:30 pm

My, these two are really enjoying themselves. Kind of wish I had someone to dance with now... **pouts and plays with tail**

Caiden_Winter

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:30 pm

Caiden_Winter
Twilight of Sorrow

Yeppers! Lovely... But meh. Hanging out here in the AFG Helps to aliviate some pressure now and again. Plus, it's full of people just as unigue as me!
uniqueness is definitely something you can find here. Most do find it easy to be themselves... *goes back to watching Silver and Dj dance*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:31 pm

Caiden_Winter
My, these two are really enjoying themselves. Kind of wish I had someone to dance with now... **pouts and plays with tail**
I know how you feel... where are you Reyos....

Twilight of Sorrow

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:33 pm

[WhiteVixen]
DjCrimsonFox

dancing isnt so bad now is it ^.^ *murrs soflty in your ear. uses her paws to plays with the fur on your tummy*

No, its very nice*keeps murring as your paws play with her stomach, her paws still on your hips, her arrousal picking up a little, but she's too into the moment to really care about it, a modest blush coming across her face is the only clue to her acknowledgement of it*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games