Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:54 pm

GW was pretty good, does anyone remember 8th MS team? That was a good series.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:55 pm

I loved 8th MS Team. One of the better series.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:56 pm

I have to find some DVDs of that and watch it again, I'ts been quite a while. Maybey it's on Youtube...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Speaking of Gundam, I just borrowed the entire Gundam Wing series from my friends as "research." I forgot just how damn good that show was.

Took me three years for me to convince my mom to get it for me, but I own pretty much any gundam wing paraphinalia.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Nelowulf
Johnny Malone
Speaking of Gundam, I just borrowed the entire Gundam Wing series from my friends as "research." I forgot just how damn good that show was.

Took me three years for me to convince my mom to get it for me, but I own pretty much any gundam wing paraphinalia.

Even those kiddy SD Gundams and stupid G Gundams.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Cool, I loved Wing so much when it first came out in the US. First good anime show my young mind had seen since Robotech. (Which is still my favorite anime.)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:27 pm

Johnny Malone
Cool, I loved Wing so much when it first came out in the US. First good anime show my young mind had seen since Robotech. (Which is still my favorite anime.)

Robotech rules.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone

Robotech rules.

I am collecting the unedited Macross dvd's that came out a while ago right now. (Though being poor and at a college miles from anyplace that carries them makes getting them difficult, but hey that's what break is for) Also there is a new Robotech movie (with Mark Hamill doing a voice) that came out. It looks to be pretty cool.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:37 pm

Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone

Robotech rules.

I am collecting the unedited Macross dvd's that came out a while ago right now. (Though being poor and at a college miles from anyplace that carries them makes getting them difficult, but hey that's what break is for) Also there is a new Robotech movie (with Mark Hamill doing a voice) that came out. It looks to be pretty cool.

Robotech movie? Mark Hamill? Why didnt I hear about this?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Never got to see robotech.

But I figure I'd be biased from my Wing background.

@ MNI: I said gundam wing, dip. I don't collect crap. And g-gundam had some neat things in amongst the s**t.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:44 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone

Robotech rules.

It's called Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.I found out about it awhile ago and just saw the dvd at Wal Mart today. I need to pick it up at some point.
Here is the Wikipedia on it:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech:_The_Shadow_Chronicles
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:45 pm

Nelowulf

@ MNI: I said gundam wing, dip. I don't collect crap. And g-gundam had some neat things in amongst the s**t.

Dude sorry I thought you ment all or most of the gundam series but after re-reading your post I see my error and I apologize. And yeah some of the gudam designs in G-gundam were pretty cool.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:47 pm

Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi
Johnny Malone

Robotech rules.

It's called Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.I found out about it awhile ago and just saw the dvd at Wal Mart today. I need to pick it up at some point.
Here is the Wikipedia on it:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech:_The_Shadow_Chronicles

Looks pretty good. Have to check it out pretty soon.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:53 pm

Nelowulf

Robotech was the first anime I saw. They took three different Japanese shows and turned it into one long series in the mid 1980's. The first series concerns the First Robotech war (Originaly titled Super Dimensional Fortress Macross in Japan) and is the most faithfull to the source material. The American version follows the same story as the Japanese show. (It was also the the first localized anime to keep the complex story almost completely intact, which I found surprising considering how many characters actually died during the show) the next two series had slightly different stories than the Japanese counterparts so it could fit within the American Robotech timeline.

The Japanese show is really good and I was so happy when ADV did the first unedited translation in 2006. They even got Mari Iijima, the original Japanese voice of Minmay, to her English dubbing. There were a couple of sequels to this series as well, my favorite being Macross Plus.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:20 pm

Whatever. I just dont' have time anymore to explore for no purpose..
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games