Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:03 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
and as for opinions... I refer you back to previous posts (repeat performance is desired and your siggy is still awesome)

*giggles* thanks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:04 pm

ur so desprit twilight yesh well ok so am i strokes tail i love my tail i am a white wolf with a balck and red mane well latly ive kinda turned into a deer wolf fox mix but i still maintain my colors i must agree on the hotness of DJ and her/him ?????? sig

drifter_xwolf1188

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:11 pm

drifter_Xwolf
ur so desprit twilight yesh well ok so am i strokes tail i love my tail i am a white wolf with a balck and red mane well latly ive kinda turned into a deer wolf fox mix but i still maintain my colors i must agree on the hotness of DJ and her/him ?????? sig
wink I take that somewhat offensively... I really dont consider myself desperate at all. I simply said that Dj's siggy was sexy and that I liked the dancing. I usually only cuddle with a select few, except for when there is someone new who needs a friend.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:14 pm

usualy females and an ocasional male when im bourd or if i know them well enough pluss i stray away from other males on the cuddeling thing it wierds me out

drifter_xwolf1188

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:15 pm

:rolls in: New avatar time!... Honestly my gole is to have every item obtainable to play around with! I love dressing up! 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:15 pm

drifter_Xwolf
usualy females and an ocasional male when im bourd or if i know them well enough pluss i stray away from other males on the cuddeling thing it wierds me out
*shrugs* to each their own

Twilight of Sorrow

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:16 pm

ya for the deernessish hugs sakiimi hiiiiiye
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:19 pm

Sakiimi
:rolls in: New avatar time!... Honestly my gole is to have every item obtainable to play around with! I love dressing up! 4laugh
just don't expect me to help with all of em lil sis blaugh

Twilight of Sorrow

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:26 pm

you guys still there helloooooo hugs tail to keep from going nuts from silence sakiimi twilight DJ any one
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:27 pm

drifter_Xwolf
you guys still there helloooooo hugs tail to keep from going nuts from silence sakiimi twilight DJ any one
I'm still here

Twilight of Sorrow

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:28 pm

ya silence is the root of the crazyness must kill...............silensce puts stevie ray vaughn in ya the bulesish
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:30 pm

I thought "craze" was the root of craziness xp

Twilight of Sorrow

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:30 pm

:blink: Blanked out there.....

HIII!!

Err sweatdrop *Bats eyes* big brudder? lol 4laugh I don't ever expect to get anythin from you.. I just seem to get it ^_^'
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:32 pm

Sakiimi
:blink: Blanked out there.....

HIII!!

Err sweatdrop *Bats eyes* big brudder? lol 4laugh I don't ever expect to get anythin from you.. I just seem to get it ^_^'
biggrin aww, it's one of the things brothers are for, besides how could I say no to that face... *opens gaia wallet but realizes is low on money*

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:32 pm

*skitters in*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games