Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:10 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Thats always a pain in the a** to do: Organizing your pics.
In the end though, its worth it.
I'm realizing i didn't have as much as I thought.

And Cale, don't you think your going a little overboard with Legacy? I mean, Zelda, Samurai X, Capitan Harlock? God man, you even ripped-off the scouters from DBZ!

And then Steeler with his Ghost in the Shell copies.

This think this Star Wars RP is turning a bit too much Eastern.

The scouters were a one shot. And it was a logical step up from the old fasioned force sensors.

I wasnt even going to call the ship Arcadia, but as with Link I couldn't come up with a decent name. Stellar just called it the Arcadia when he helped me design it and I ended up calling it that so there you go.
Arcadia was the project the ship was constructed under and got tacked on as the name. Sia might end up changing it though.
And Star Wars has always been eastern: the Force, the Jedi-you cant tell me that it wasnt eastern aleady.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:33 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Thats always a pain in the a** to do: Organizing your pics.
In the end though, its worth it.
I'm realizing i didn't have as much as I thought.

And Cale, don't you think your going a little overboard with Legacy? I mean, Zelda, Samurai X, Capitan Harlock? God man, you even ripped-off the scouters from DBZ!

And then Steeler with his Ghost in the Shell copies.

This think this Star Wars RP is turning a bit too much Eastern.

The scouters were a one shot. And it was a logical step up from the old fasioned force sensors.

I wasnt even going to call the ship Arcadia, but as with Link I couldn't come up with a decent name. Stellar just called it the Arcadia when he helped me design it and I ended up calling it that so there you go.
Arcadia was the project the ship was constructed under and got tacked on as the name. Sia might end up changing it though.
And Star Wars has always been eastern: the Force, the Jedi-you cant tell me that it wasnt eastern aleady.
Ah,

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Major lackage of people.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Sorry.
Busy with other projects at the time.
I can't always be on like I used to. sweatdrop

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Cale Darksun
Sorry.
Busy with other projects at the time.
I can't always be on like I used to. sweatdrop
Same here, but when I am, no one else is.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:30 pm

I am here, now we can have a party!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Johnny Malone
I am here, now we can have a party!
W00t!

Break out the kegs!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:39 pm

Man... EK is slipping back into his top heavy large force habits again. Come on EK, think! Use starfighters and corvettes for once!

Cale, is that Nar Shaddaa thing still on?

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:54 pm

20k and I don't know what to buy....

wow...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm

stellarmagic
Man... EK is slipping back into his top heavy large force habits again. Come on EK, think! Use starfighters and corvettes for once!

Cale, is that Nar Shaddaa thing still on?

Yeah.
I just need to get Link to it somehow.
Johnny's helping me set it up so if you got questions you can ask him.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:07 pm

I hate how Sorcerer's get absolutely nothing but a familiar in 3.5. Pisses me off to hell.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:09 pm

Des Voh
I hate how Sorcerer's get absolutely nothing but a familiar in 3.5. Pisses me off to hell.

I lose no sleep over it. I have always prefered wizard to sorcerer anyway. Now I just need to try playing a cleric...

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:27 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh

I lose no sleep over it. I have always prefered wizard to sorcerer anyway. Now I just need to try playing a cleric...
Hahaha, have fun.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:28 pm

Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

Hahaha, have fun.

Damn I wish I could use the Warhammer gods in DnD. I want to make a warrior priest of Sigmar so badly....

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

Hahaha, have fun.

Damn I wish I could use the Warhammer gods in DnD. I want to make a warrior priest of Sigmar so badly....
Just make your own deity. sweatdrop

Thats what I always do. Though some DM's welcome custom jobs, some despise it. I'm happy my new one loves custom jobs.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games