Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:49 pm

tye stands up and walks back to the dorms holding what he didn't finish while rubbing his bruised cheek
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:54 pm

"Yea I Guess I do, I was Makeing Cokies, Dont ask, Im inlove with Cookies" She Giggles and Hears her Cell phone Ringing "Hold on" She Checks the Collar ID and it Says Logen she Answers it "Hello"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 pm

she laughs "cookies" she said shaking her head "yea sure"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 pm

The cat runs around the dorms, like a guard dog.

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:01 pm

She says to Anthra really Quik "Hey they are Chocolate Chip and they are Chewy they are in the Oven its Time to take em out Do you Want some? I Made them for Everyone...and Also IM HYPER!!! I HAD SODA!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 pm

she laughs "alrighty, sure, and wow i kinda figured you were hyper, that or crazy" she smirks

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:05 pm

She Giggled then went back to the Phone "Hey Logen What up! Wanna Come Over for Cookies?!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:05 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Yea I Guess I do, I was Makeing Cokies, Dont ask, Im inlove with Cookies" She Giggles and Hears her Cell phone Ringing "Hold on" She Checks the Collar ID and it Says Logen she Answers it "Hello"

*Logen had heard that Kyoko was hurted so she wanted to heal her!*

"Hey, umm, could you please tell me what happened to your hand? ... i might be able to help you with the cast... and heal your wound... whatever it is!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:06 pm

she cleans off a counter then hops on it, she smiles shaking her head "dang, one big mess" she muttered smiling
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*Logen had heard that Kyoko was hurted so she wanted to heal her!*

"Hey, umm, could you please tell me what happened to your hand? ... i might be able to help you with the cast... and heal your wound... whatever it is!"

"Well, I was Stabed in the Arm, I apperciate you Trying to Help Logen But...I Cant be Healed By Others it Has to Heal On its Own, It Wont Do anything Sense My Power is Healing, Im Sorry...But HEY! Wanna Come Over For Cookies Soda and Loud MUSIC!!" She Said Happil and Giggling

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 pm

tye walked into his room and put the food in the fridge he then took out a soda and went onto the computer to do his home work which he had been neglecting for a long time
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:18 pm

Still Talking to Logen she Grabs a Remote and presses a Button and then Huge Speakers Come out from the Wall and Then Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Dirty) Starts Playing and it is Heard through t Every Dorm and the School she Starts Giggling "YOU WANNA LISTEN TO THIS SONG!"

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:20 pm

*megaman walks by the cafe adn decided to go in and say hi to everyone*
hello every body
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:20 pm

tye falls off his chair as the music blairs through his room
THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 pm

she covers her ears "hey" she yelled over the music (lolz i know that song XD)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games