Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
*runs out of the tavern*

-runs out of the tavern with him and pounces on him-

AHHHHHHH gonk

-licks the top of his head playfully insiting a game of tag-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 pm
The door to the Nekobito Tavern slams open, and a furious flame-haired feline femme fatale stalks in, a dangerous look in her eyes. Walking up to Ayaname Rei First Child, the infamous Kitirena stops dead right in front of her and says in a lethal tone of voice, "Dear, darling, sweet, lovely sister of mine, this time you have gone too far! How dare you take advantage of my moment of weakness by turning me pink like that? You know I'm going to have to retaliate now, don't you?"

Pulling out a magic wand, she points it at Aya-chan, concentrates for a moment, and then...

((...discovers that it's not working because Rei-chan already turned on the magic deactivation field a few posts back while I was sick!))

...looks at the non-functioning wand, smacks it against her hand a few times, then lets out a low growl and puts it back in her pocket. "You got lucky this time, beloved sister. But next time you get the urge to turn someone pink, it'd better be Snowball, or so help me, I'm dressing you up in my favorite dominatrix outfit and parading you around through both Nekobito and your own Guild headquarters! Men will be throwing themselves at your feet and begging for you to punish them for WEEKS!!"  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm
((I had a particularly nasty bit of revenge planned for Aya-chan, but a certain Unseelie faerie lord talked me out of it, the rotten pointy-eared git! I had everything worked out in glorious detail, too--I was going to turn Aya-chan into the most macho, handsomest stud in all of Nekobito, dress him up in black leather, and play "Macho Man" by the Village People in the background while all this happened. I'd even begun to create the perfect avatar on TekTek when I get this phone call from DS, who derails my whole plan in one simple sentence: "Rei Hino-chan wouldn't like it."

There's nothing worse than having friends who know how best to use your own weaknesses against you, is there, now...))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
*runs out of the tavern*

AHHHHHHH gonk

*runs from ayame insiting her to tag him and runs into Kiti's legs* stressed  

Snowspartan1399

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am
I continue to watch the festivities from under the table, gingerly sipping the sake I ordered, a light glow hinting that I am pretty happy right now =^.^=
"So aren't you gonna drink yours?" I gesture with the other cup towards aya-sama. "I'll get all self conscious drinking by myself and I don't know these other characters."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 am
Elzingaiv
I continue to watch the festivities from under the table, gingerly sipping the sake I ordered, a light glow hinting that I am pretty happy right now =^.^=
"So aren't you gonna drink yours?" I gesture with the other cup towards aya-sama. "I'll get all self conscious drinking by myself and I don't know these other characters."

I look under the table at the odd glow. "You could always come out and introduce yourself, you know. I'm Darkstarr, by the way." Holding out a brown paper bag toward you, I add, "Care for a Jelly Baby? They're very tasty!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(In answer to the question earlier of what Jelly Babies are, they're Britain's answer to the gummy bear--and they really are quite tasty! I discovered them as a Dr. Who fan, because Tom Baker likes them, and I've been addicted to them ever since! They're almost as good as Pocky!)  

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Firetiger glances at the ball of yarn. She jolts back after a moment, not wanting to roll on the floor and play again, like the last time she got drunk. Turning to Darkstarr, the neko asks, "Why do ya keep tryin' to get someone to eat those? Are they poisonous or somethin'?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm
(Well if that's the case, remind me to thank DarkStarr later. Also you DO realized if you did that, that I would be forced to do something EXTRA bad for you, don't you? You're such a silly wannabe 4 legger at times you silly cat)

"Well dear sister, it seems like your revenge has failed. You really do NOT want to punish me, as it would escalate into another war, and I don't think either of us would enjoy that..."

Turning over to Darkstarr, she smiles. "I normally try to avoid candy, but I think I shall make an exception." Taking the offered candy, she gobbles a few up, and manages to steal a few more. "They are most tasty!"

She then turns back to Eliza, and smiles, before slowly sipping on her Pomagranite liquor. "Ahhhh. You know what this needs? Some vanilla ice cream. Then I can have a fancy dessert! Even better then DarkStarr's treat, no offense."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Snowspartan1399
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
Ayame the huntress
Snowspartan1399
*runs out of the tavern*

AHHHHHHH gonk

*runs from ayame insiting her to tag him and runs into Kiti's legs* stressed

-ayame runs and hits kiti's other leg- merwo.. -rubs paw over head- stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 pm
*nips ayames ear* RUN, MEW! gonk  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm
-turns and quickly darts away and hides behind the bar-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 pm
Sorry Darkstar, don't really drink too often. I got comfortable and careless after the first shot aya-sama gave me. She calls me Eliza...and I let her so I guess that works well enough for me ^^
It's a pleasure to meet you!
I thank you for your kindness and will gladly accept your person shaped snack. Wow, kinda chewy and sweet, very nice flavor, thank you very much...let me see if I can repay you in some way. After digging thru a knapsack I find several boxes of pepero candy.
http://www.buhaykorea.com/2008/11/11/happy-pepero-day-2/
Here I still have a few boxes from pepero day! take some, won't you?
(pepero is a korean candy similar to pocky, and is just as good in my opinion)  

Elzingaiv

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 am
I must have missed a lot? Where's the hot tub? =^_^;=  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am
"I dunno Eliza I looked on there...and they just seem like Generic Pocky. Or at least the equivalent thereof. Although I had some just today, a different brand, and they were still quite tasty. Mayhaps not quite as tasty as the real brand, but a heck of a lot cheaper." She then calls for the barkeep to get her, Dark, and Eliza some bowls of ice cream, and some Pama brand Pomegranate liquor to go with it. "Pama is the only brand to get, considering it's got real juice, and doesn't have any sugars or other unnecessary ingredients."

http://www.pamaliqueur.com/about-pama/  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 am
Well I do enjoy pomegranates...but if there are seeds involved I would get stuck in the underworld upon consumption! And pepero isn't a knock off, well I don't think of it as one anyway...it's like how Mountain Dew is off-brand Mello Yello. And there is a holiday similar in purpose to valentines day in November called pepero day in Korea where the stuff is given much in the same fashion as flowers and a box of chocolates are in the U.S. I know more than I should about a holiday in a different country...but pepero is that good! *Munches happily on pepero* Sorry for the outburst, and thank you for the tasty beverage XD  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games