Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 pm
"pfft! Like I trust your definition of 'safe'." Sin scoffed and tugged adam's cloak around herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:13 pm
"This is the only place in existence that I won't tolerate a fight," Xion replied glancing over at the pile of stones with a distant look in his gaze. "So it's safe.....unless you try something princess that harms this place. I won't hesitate to strike you down-even if it means disregarding Beelio's orders."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Sin raised an eyeborw, still suspicious.
"Really? Why, whats so special about this old place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:50 pm
"My child's grave is here-understood?" Xion's voice was cold. Hie eyes dark and colder still. He had't planned on bringing her here.....but since she pitied him he figured she might behave here.

He glanced at the rocks. It was an empty grave, but he needed something to honor the child he never got to know and raise.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 am
Sin flinched a little at the emotional nature of the grave and nodded silently. she sudenly felt liek a complete b***h and decided to keep her mouth shut. She didn't know where she was with xion - he hadn't intended to rape her, but she had expected torture, or even just questioning...but this, just sat in the place that was obviously dear to him for tragic reasons...was odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 am
Xion said nothing more, and he was right-the princess became much more obedient in this place. Not they would stay here too long.....he did want to risk Dougal tracking them to this place.

----

"So...." Harley began-figuring she was going to get scolded by Adam but not caring. "When do we go rescue the princess?" She was still obviously injured, and could have healed herself but didn't want them to know her magical side just yet.

----

Opal stuck close to 'her' Gabriel as they traveled further into the underwater cave.

Aisling summoned a few more butterflies to light the way.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 am
Gabriel followed the light of the butterflies trying to look at the walls and anything he could see, which was very little.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am
Adam sigehd.
"Just rest. we'll...figure something out."
he didn't know what they planned to do. obviously they had to get Sin back, but that menat a direct confrontation with xion. they coudlnt' keep trading people like a game of musical chairs.

--

Eventually the cave opened out a little into a larger cavern. they managed to swim up and out where the water broke and there was a large gap of air. another smaller tunnel which required crawling through -now on dry land- finally opened up into a huge cavern.

"Oh God..." Eve murmured, stepping to the side to let the others through. Above them, surrounded in stalectights and glowing sea-slugs, was what appeared to be a tiny rotating galaxy the colour of light honey. The light eminating from it cast a soft glow on the cage, and seemed to pulsate every now and again like a heartbeat.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 am
Harley was about to comment that she would 'have plenty of time to rest when she was dead' but decided that wasn't true. She would be busy-very busy, in fact, with so many things.....

She just rolled her eyes and plopped herself down and laid on the ground. Without Sin these people were barely any fun at all. But there were still some nices view....Adam's a$$ in black for instance-very nice. It was encouraging at least. She forced her eyes away though and changed her viewing to the ever-do-exciting sky before either demon noticed......yay......sky......

--

Opal and Aisling stared in amazment-too speechless to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 am
Lilith stared as well.
"What... is that?" She asked.

[Just letting you guys know I may not be on later since I've got a lot of homework. If I am on later it won't be until late, for me.(timezone differences make it hard to figure out when "late" is sometimes)]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am
((o-tay...I'll probably be up late too...seeing that I don't start my hw until about midnight...... mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm
[haha i'm usually on and off all day cos i have no life XD]

Gabriel looked at it for a moment stunned and then gulped a little.
"That...is God."

"What?!" Natasha exclaimed. The beauty of it was utterly moving and it was completly out of place, but she had no idea it could be so important.
"It's...It's..."
suddenly, after looking at it for longer, she felt a vertigo-dizziness, like she was standing on the edge fo soemthing very high. She started to hyperventilate and Eve quickly jumped ot her side.
"woah woah, easy girl, easy." Eve soothed, helping her to sit down.

"I've never seen Him like this." Gabriel said quietly, fixated on the galaxy-liek form. "When i first saw Him he was fire. then after a couple of days of my existance he changed into human-form. Now...is this how he's supposed to look like?"

Eve shrugged. "He was always human with me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm
((too bad Harley wasn't with them.....or Sin.....one of them would probably ask if they should poke God with a stick or something...))

Aisling remained speechless. It was Opal who then, although felt silly, asked, "What do we do now?" Her tone was that of a nervous whisper. The sudden worry of being condemned by the Almighty filtered to the front of her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm
Gabriel's brow furrowed as he looked at the seemingly passive creature and sighed.
"I don't know...wake him up somehow i suppose. The vents on heaven and hell must have taken him into a kind of coma so he couldn't interfere. but we want him to interfere. i'm sixk of this prophetic bullshit." He huffed, obviously upset at not knowing how best to help Him.

Eve thought for a moment, acessin the numerous conversations she'd had with the other angels on the subject.
"well....let me run this by you and see what you think guys. God is energy -correct?"

Gabreil nodded as if it was obvious. "and he takes form through mimicking things, i know."

"Yes, well let me finish. His energy goes into everything to make it move and work, right? especially thinsg which have no atoms or evolutionary stuff - no substance, like us, right? we were literally made out of thin air. so His energy is most concentrated in us, right?" Eve nudged.

"Yes, so?"

"So imagine that the energy that we are acts like a little jolt to wake him up? Like a piece of him goes bac into him and the damage ios repaired...kind of. does that make any sense?" she looked to the group for their opinions  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm
Opal began stunned again at Gabriel's use of the bs word. Such things from him still took her by surprise.

Aisling gave a nod, "I think I understand the basis of what you're saying."

Opal tried to lighten the mood again by poking fun at herself. "Even with my empty head I think I understand what you're getting at," she said with a bit of forced cheer.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games