Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpikeQB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm
Shirubā
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shirubā followed Doragon to the training area and took a few steps back to give them both room. "Two on two," he said, taking out a Pokeball. "That'll do. Time to fight Wuu." Pressing the button on the Pokeball, he let out his Wooper, who looked around dumbfoundedly. "I won't go easy on a kid," Shirubā said. "Water gun that Ponyta Wuu. Cinder, you use Tackle on the Smeargle." The two Pokemon nodded and let out there attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm
Darksol88
"I have to admit, I'm surprised that it'd remain operational after that. I fear the day we meet a hybrid of more ghostly persuasions, if only for GRAY's sake." Sol spoke up. He wasn't far off. "As for your antics, worry not. Those won't be leaving this room or my ears."
"Ack! Where did you come from!?" Sub said jumping around to face Sol as he grabbed his chest. "Dear Darkrai! You really need to stop sneaking up on people! I know I've said this before." He said with a sigh as he calmed down. "Ah yes, GRAY. He didn't seem to take your dying very well did he?" Sub said with a laugh as he turned back to the server that was finishing powering up. "It looks like he is about to come back online, look alive Sol." Sub said with a devious grin.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 pm
"You seem to be having just as much fun at this as Night." Sol remarked. As for looking alive, that went without saying. He wasn't dead, so there was no way he couldn't look alive. "Just as I do with making people jump several feet into the air. I will admit, it's more fun if I can manage to get one of Cipher's own involved in the tactic."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm
Trigramatic
"And if you need it, I can demonstrate how I move heat around," Tails offered. "It might help you realize how much freedom you have in moving it around."

"........freedom?" He asked, staring in confusion. "Can you show me?" He then asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Tails rose again, then went to stand before him. "Give me your hands," he said. "You're gonna love this. And if it doesn't weird you out when you feel it, you've been desensitized."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 pm
Trigramatic
Tails rose again, then went to stand before him. "Give me your hands," he said. "You're gonna love this. And if it doesn't weird you out when you feel it, you've been desensitized."

"......?" Tristen turned in his chair and handed over his hands to Tails. "Ok, now what?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm
Tristen would immediately feel something in his right hand; a preternatural warmness that pulsed for a few moments. Then, it traveled up his arm, and for a moment stilled at his shoulder before weaving an intricate path through his body, including both feet. After a minute, that heat exited through Tristen's left hand.

Tails' eyes were shut, grinning all the while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm
Trigramatic
Tristen would immediately feel something in his right hand; a preternatural warmness that pulsed for a few moments. Then, it traveled up his arm, and for a moment stilled at his shoulder before weaving an intricate path through his body, including both feet. After a minute, that heat exited through Tristen's left hand.

Tails' eyes were shut, grinning all the while.

Tristen on the other hand was going wide-eyed when he realized just exactly what was happening. "Wha...you...can do that?" It was like...all conventional rules were being broke right in front of him. Was heat allowed to be manipulated like that? "I can do this with my electricity?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 pm
"And with more accuracy, if you learned the nervous system," Tails said. "And you can learn to make it trace along the ground and into other people. And all kinds of things. I wouldn't wanna mess with someone that can do that. And lightning is kinda scary anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm
Trigramatic
"And with more accuracy, if you learned the nervous system," Tails said. "And you can learn to make it trace along the ground and into other people. And all kinds of things. I wouldn't wanna mess with someone that can do that. And lightning is kinda scary anyway."

"......" Suddenly it dawned on him...probably one more reason why the Tribe took him those years ago. Only thing is, now. Here. He's training. Getting strong. With purpose. More than just survival. "I'll get good at this." He said, with assurance in the voice to say in the least.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 pm
"And by the way, one of the components of the body is electricity. Naturally. With a little practice, I bet you could do what I do and learn to hold your breath for a really long time," Tails said. He glanced furtively to Blizz. "Blizz, he has it easy. He could just generate fresh air in his lungs or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am
Trigramatic
"And by the way, one of the components of the body is electricity. Naturally. With a little practice, I bet you could do what I do and learn to hold your breath for a really long time," Tails said. He glanced furtively to Blizz. "Blizz, he has it easy. He could just generate fresh air in his lungs or something."

".....hah?" I perked up and looked over. "Wait, what? I just now paid attention. I was musing a bit actually...sorry. What was that?"

Tristen sweatdropped.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 am
"I said you have it easy if you need to hold your breath," Tails answered. "Since if you knew how, you could just make the fresh air you need to breathe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 am
Trigramatic
"I said you have it easy if you need to hold your breath," Tails answered. "Since if you knew how, you could just make the fresh air you need to breathe."

"....................actually. I don't. I try to be versed. I'm not THAT versed." I said to him. "Not yet, anyhow."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am
"Well, you should learn," Tails said, and crossed his arms. "In case there's ever some freak twenty feet deep mudslide. We live in a mountain after all."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games