Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 pm
"Ka was my son." Meena corrected quietly. She looked at the hole which was now five feet deep. she looked at her son and nosed him. she then pushed him with her head and towards the hole. Pushing him in she grimaced as he thudded into the ground. she began burying him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 pm
"Things happen hat we can not fix. Like the day..." He voice trailed as she thought of her past.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Meena looked at Saraphina and smiled softly and nosed her gentley "Come on," She smiled and padded off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 am
"Good bye Ka," Sarafina said silently then went with Meena.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:16 pm
Meena raised her head. and held her head high. She looked around and sniffed the ground then sniffed the air. "You up for a hunt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:44 am
"Sure! Why not?" Sarafina said with her claws digging into the ground happily.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Meena smiled. "A stray baby moose" she barked happily and took off. she only slowed when the smell of the moose was fifty feet away. She stuck her nose in the air and stalked forward and to the left. she looked at Saraphina and pointed her nose the other way telling her to go that way and scare it to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Sarafina set up her wings and went into the sky. She moved around to the right spot and thrushed foward. The let her claws out and teeth.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 pm
The moose raised his head and bolted going the wrong way. Meena watched and waited for Saraphina to scare it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Sarafina turned swiftly and fast. "I am just going to tackle it!" Sarafina said speeding up as fast as she could. She gave one more thrust and attacked the moose she came rolling down the land with a few scars on her legs but nothing she couldn't handle. She looked up with a bloodly snout and face.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 pm
Meena loped over to the kill her teeth bared slightly. She growled low in her throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:37 am
(guys I am leaving at 12:30 to go to califrona for a while and might not be on at all)

"What? Don't like how I hunt, well at least me caught the little thing," Sarafina said stand to full height but licking her blood covered paws.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 pm
((I'll miss you have fun))
Meena's hackles raised. Her ears came form drawing attention to her muzzle. She bared her teeth. "I have no problem with your hunting. You ever been in a pack?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:15 pm
(I know the pack rules and stuff but my rp charater does not)

"I answered that already a long time ago and I said no, and it still is no," Sarafina said licking her chops of blood.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:32 pm
((Oh ok....oh I forgot she already asked that oops))

Meena squinted. "Alpha eats first. We kill as a pack." She snarled.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games