Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:18 pm
Andrew Drake
*curls up on the floor near the couch*
*Is snoring on the couch... very sleepy from working on his term paper all night*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:20 pm
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake
*Is snoring on the couch... very sleepy from working on his term paper all night*

*picks up a pillow with his tail and covers Garou's mouth*  

Andrew Drake

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:23 pm
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake

*Gags on the pillow* Blehck! Do your worse, I freely accept death over revising this term paper.

((I'm just taking a... quick break... yes... quick ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:26 pm
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake

*Gags on the pillow* Blehck! Do your worse, I freely accept death over revising this term paper.

*curls up again* I already beat you wolf, I have nothing else to prove *falls asleep*  

Andrew Drake

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:29 pm
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake

*curls up again* I already beat you wolf, I have nothing else to prove *falls asleep*
*Gets up and staggers wearily into the study* Ok, I'm going to finish this paper... and it won't kill me to look over the microbiology sytems and functions unit of my bio book. I'll check back to see if I still maintain my sanity... *slams the door behind him*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:30 pm
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake
Garou-Jinketsu
Andrew Drake

*Gets up and staggers wearily into the study* Ok, I'm going to finish this paper... and it won't kill me to look over the microbiology sytems and functions unit of my bio book. I'll check back to see if I still maintain my sanity... *slams the door behind him*

*starts to snore lightly*  

Andrew Drake

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:02 pm
*Stumbles out of the study and collapses on the floor* That's it... that paper is as good as it's gonna get, and I'm through studying for the night. It's ... finally... over... bleh *dies* Now for some very very very much deserved sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:29 am
Garou-Jinketsu
*Stumbles out of the study and collapses on the floor* That's it... that paper is as good as it's gonna get, and I'm through studying for the night. It's ... finally... over... bleh *dies* Now for some very very very much deserved sleep

*dances* HE"S FINALLY DEAD!!! YAY!!! xd blaugh

((you need sleep! scream ))

*cuddle Drake* 4laugh  

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:30 am
(glares at Garou) I TOLD YOU TO GO TO BED EARLY!!

scream  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:32 am
Rinchans flower

scream

*shakes head* you should know by now he never listens unless you threaten him physically babe. sweatdrop

*cuddles rinnie* heart  

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:34 am
Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower

scream

*shakes head* you should know by now he never listens unless you threaten him physically babe. sweatdrop

*cuddles rinnie* heart

I did. Now he will die. domokun

I'm just worried about him. He's freaking out over these, with good reason, but he needs to calm down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:43 am
Rinchans flower
Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower

scream

*cuddles rinnie* heart

I'm just worried about him. He's freaking out over these, with good reason, but he needs to calm down.
I'm better now babe. Today is my last day of class, and I don't have a final tomorrow until 5:00. So, tonight I'm going to sleep like never before, I promise, now please don't kill me. I just had to revise my term paper... I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep knowing that it probably sucked... which it did, I rewrote almost three pages, but now it's done. *sad puppy face* I wuff you.  

Garou-Jinketsu

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:48 am
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower

scream

*cuddles rinnie* heart

I'm better now babe. Today is my last day of class, and I don't have a final tomorrow until 5:00. So, tonight I'm going to sleep like never before, I promise, now please don't kill me. I just had to revise my term paper... I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep knowing that it probably sucked... which it did, I rewrote almost three pages, but now it's done. *sad puppy face* I wuff you.

rolleyes

Typical male, will do anything to get out of being killed by his mate. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:34 pm
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower

scream

*cuddles rinnie* heart

(sighs and licks nose) I just want you to sleep, that's all.  

Rinchans flower

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:05 pm
rawr...I hate sushi errors... whee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games