Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZhahiraRotting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm
NAME: Zhahira.
APPEARANCE: One picture of me.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, The Dresden Dolls, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, The Smiths, The Misfits, The Clash, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, 7 Year b***h, Nirvana, Hole, Bikini Kill, and sooo many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, art, the original Twilight Zone, JTHM/I Feel Sick comics, uhh. Buying awesome vintage s**t, stalking the little leprechaun 6th graders at my school, old horror movies, playing my bass guitar, cursing, and that kind of s**t. <3
PERSONALITY: Sometimes I'm a freakin' psycho, sometimes I'm quiet. I'm a ******** Taurus, and that pretty much explains everything on my personality. (And that's pretty weird, I know.) I'm fine with being completely alone and I don't really need anyone in my "love life" or whatever the hell you want to call it.
PET PEEVES: Girls who put TONS of hairspray or gel in their hair (it makes me litterly gag,) whatever the hell anyone's definition for "emo" or "screamo" (-winces for using such words-) is I hate to death, huge bugs, and stuff like that.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Pretty much the same stuff in the "HOBBIES / INTERESTS."
Dislikes: Same thing in "PET PEEVES" and also homophobes, sexists, racists, and, ya' know, stuff like that.
REASON FOR JOINING: "Goth" is so . . . beautiful to me for some reason, I can barely explain it. Some people like that are so . . . unique looking and out of the every-day person you see walking on the street. I've been into this stuff since 6th grade . . . and people like this are so nice to me and being around people like this makes me feel comfortable and stuff. People call me "Goth" all the time as an insult, though they think they know what it really is but don't. I've been on this website where someone wrote everything on Goth, what Goth truely was. I guess you could say I'm kind of a nerd for looking stuff that interests me up all the time, but yeah. xD I'll shut up now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:09 pm
NAME: Alanna
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, freckles
FAV. BANDS: I like all music.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, acting, learning, and computer-ing.
PERSONALITY: I'm so all over the place that I wouldn't even know where to begin describing myself. xd
PET PEEVES: People who are rude for no reason.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like books, and I hate eating meat. (I'm a vegetarian)
REASON FOR JOINING: The gothic subculture intruigues me, and I wanted to learn more.  

Wings Akimbo

Rowan Birch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:22 pm
NAME: Rowan Birch
APPEARANCE: not important, this is the internet
FAV. BANDS: eh. I'll listen to what I like, bands don't matter
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, funny, tonge in cheek.
PET PEEVES: stupid people who don't think.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like clothes, and jewlery with hearts.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like goths, they're pretty. I  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Name: Kellie

Appearance: Long red hair, very thick, blue eyes, slender

Fav bands: Sisters of Mercy, Opeth, NIN, APC, Tool, Katatonia, Pink,
Garbage

Hobbies/Interests: Manga, Tarot, Drawing, Painting, Exercise, Xbox, Horror movies

Personality: Combination of introverted and extroverted smile

Pet Peeves: People that cut you off whilst talking, egomaniacs, cruelty to animals.

Likes: Chilli, Cinnamon, getting tattoos and piercings, my son, my job (I work at the morgue smile

Reason for joining: My son got me onto it, and it looked like great fun.  

babalonsatene

arya241

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 pm
NAME: alxandra
APPEARANCE: brown hair~ the dye is comeing out so its blond~ish, green eyes, ok nose middle size mouth and thats all
FAV. BANDS: 12 stones, mcr,HIM,AFI, from first to last, jack off jill, marylin manson, godhead, finger 11,and alot more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, playing on the computer, some art, history, being different
PERSONALITY: moody at times, happy at times and at other times i just really dont want to be around
PET PEEVES: my sister, the people who call me emo
LIKES/DISLIKES: DISLIKES~ teen pop stars, meat,
REASON FOR JOINING: because i can talk to other people that r like me  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:54 pm
NAME: Wellzzz my name is...Dark Lord Youmi. But I also go by Kurayamishu or Anime Freak. Actually my actual name is Haley (course my mom has to give me a name that means 'hero' *rolls eyes*)
APPEARANCE: Wouldn't you like to know eh? Eh?! whee If you ever see me in real life I'll be the short girl with long multicolored hair
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, MCR, Slipknot, The Used- Actually I'll listen to anything... Rap is a no for me crying
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art... hmmm... anime... art... manga... art. Vampirism
PERSONALITY: Not to sure really, sometimes I"m like WAZZZ UPPPPP?!!! And at other times I'll be so depressed I can't even speak to my best friends... crying
PET PEEVES: Those people who think they know everything... grrrr scream
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... ramen. Me likes it a bunches. Dislikes... I don't really know *shrugs*
REASON FOR JOINING:CAUSE I'M A ZOMBIE!! BRAINS! rofl rofl  

Dark Lord Youmi

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:23 pm
NAME:Amber
APPEARANCE:User Image
FAV. BANDS: Nine Inch Nails, Dead Kennedy's, The Ramones, and The Vandals
HOBBIES / INTERESTS razz hotgraphy, writing, art, music, and eating babies. lol
PERSONALITY: Very random, laid back, funny, and well nothing too special.
PET PEEVES: Ignorance and stereotypes
LIKES/DISLIKES:Too many too list. =]
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it was an interesting guild. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:43 pm
NAME: Jordan
APPEARANCE: Dark blue eyes, black hair, about 5'7"
FAV. BANDS: I like many different kinds, if you have me listen to it I'll most likely, well like it.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to draw, I sometimes enjoy skateboarding, I used to write poetry(not so much anymore though) And I like trying new things
PERSONALITY: Im outgoing, but i keep my self secluded, if I want to be your friend you'll know(I'll just introduce myself when its most inconvinient, but not to an annoying point.)
PET PEEVES: I hate it when people correct me when I'm write, I can't stand people who Say stupid things(words like aint)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like many things, I hate alot of things too(like people who think they are better than everyone.)
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm new I like meeting new(intresting) people away from the ordinary, and this seems the best place I would "fit" in  

Darkness Shines

AnikaC

Beloved Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:39 pm
NAME: Andrea
APPEARANCE: pic @ profile and sig xd
FAV. BANDS:The Cure, Siouxie and The Banshees, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Wolfsheim, Lacrimosa , and many more I actually like all kinds of music
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I collect toys and dolls, drawing and painting , knitting sewing and crotchetting, and many many more. ^^
PERSONALITY: Hummm >_> randomness and kind of hysterical/hystrionical.
PET PEEVES: judgamental people, people who takes themselevs to seriously, people who act likte total shitheads just to keep other people away...*sigh* I'm not fond of humanity.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like skulls and neon colors and bows and... well... pretty stuff XD and i dislike...... hummmmm polo shirts biggrin !... ok i dont know >_>
REASON FOR JOINING
Gtoh FTW ( I'm a dork biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:14 am
Welcome to the guild, all of you 3nodding *Stands by the door shaking hands of newcomers*  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ShojixxxDrakus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:52 am
NAME: Raine
APPEARANCE: I am me!!!
FAV. BANDS: AC/DC, Soilwork, Pink Flyod, so many others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading good books, watching movies, listening to music, playing on the computer
PERSONALITY: Easy going love to rant, you either like me or you dont
PET PEEVES: People calling me fat I know I am thank you for pointing out the obvious
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes: Music...Dislikes:BS
REASON FOR JOINING: Find new people to talk to!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:56 pm
NAME: Jonathan / Jon / Valentyn (according to my freind im exactly like that character from Mirror Mask)
APPEARANCE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: Too many to name so Ill just pic Dark Tranquility since im litening to them now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Usualy whatever everyon esle is up for, that and Im a recovering videogame'aholic
PERSONALITY: Easygoing Apathist
PET PEEVES: Stupidity, so thats like absolutely everything peopel do
LIKES/DISLIKES: Suger-based treats, crap tv like Real World
REASON FOR JOINING: seemed liek a good idea at teh time and still does cool

ps, if pic's a red x its because Ripway hasnt fixed itsef yet  

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LunaxXxNick

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm
NAME: Emma/Juice/EL/Em/MG/Grandma/Emma Bobema/. . . the list goes on. My 'friends' are crazy psychopaths. . . like me.
AGE: 13(almost 14, counting the days till working permit)
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, medium blue eyes, bulgy, short, wears all black when not in school uniform, black nails, and always present gold neclace from grandfather before his death (full story in profile).
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Panic! At the Disco, Dar Williams, and Slipknot.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Baking, not doing homework, photography
PERSONALITY: Nice and sweet to hide the pain, and actually depressed inside.
PET PEEVES: Never knew what these were. . .
LIKES: Baking, Reading. . . darn I cant think of anything else. . . oh wait! No. . . no. . . no more. . .
DISLIKES: Hugs, cats, small dogs, people talking about me (good or bad), Psychologists (sent to one too many and lives with one [aka mother]), television (except Naruto, everyone's got their secrets right?). . . the list goes on forever.
REASON FOR JOINING: Catholic School. Shall I say more?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:44 pm
NAME: Alana/Dragon_Goth123/Chessnerd***

APPEARANCE: brown hair, blue eyes, "nerdy" looking (aka glasses, pimples etc), loves black and red

FAV. BANDS: Panic! At The Disco, U2, Evermore, Weird Al, + anything that isn't opera or rap.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Chess (part nerd), no homework!, photography, computers.

PERSONALITY: Happy, can get pissed off easily though

PET PEEVES: ??? I have pets but is that what they are.

DISLIKES: the colour pink (sorry to anyone I have offended), people teasing me, etc...

REASON FOR JOINING: Am a part-goth, felt like joining a random guild.

*** People try to pee me off by calling me "chessnerd" but I don't care, I love chess, so what you gonna do? Huh, HUH?  

Dragon_Goth123

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games