Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:59 pm

"Yes. He has been using me in two ways. He controls my anger to an extent while I sleep and can end up becoming increasingly angry..." Nightbane looked at the chair "...and he can use shadows that can only be seen by me. I haven't figured out how he has done it but it makes me look like I'm crazy because no one sees or hears him. I don't want to sleep and many people here think I am insane and think I am pushing myself too hard.."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:01 pm

"well i dont think your insane or anything" she smiles softly and wrapps her arms around him "i think your just perfect" she kisses him softly

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Nightbane smiled but felt deep in his heart, the rage that lay beneath. "Thank you, but that's easy to say from someone as kind and beautiful as you.."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm

"Hmm.. There is a couple reasons why he isn't here, but none makes sense but one." He says while walking into his room.

hopltetheleader

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:05 pm

"thank you, but its true" she smiles
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:07 pm

"Woah, woah, take it easy Tomoe-san... Yeah.. i was kinda here.. maybe you were thinking of what happened now?" he says, looking at her. "Damn.... that was harsh... its pretty difficult to be able to stomach the fact that your own entire village has been burned..." he says, thinking. "... Though i wouldn't know.." he says, looking at her.

Esuna goes from the closet and sits on the drawers. She simply was looking at her room, secretly thinking how posh it looked, letting her eyes wander.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:08 pm

Nightbane thought for a bit. The nightmares...I'll leave out what happens in them. It may truly be better if she doens't know. Nightbane smiled at her, "I don't know about me but you have to be an angel among the living." Nightbane kissed her lightly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:09 pm

she smiles "i have?" she asked closing her eyes and kissing him back

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm

"Yes you are." Nightbane smiled and then remembered something he left out. "There's one last thing...if you want to hear it although it's pretty easy to figure out."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Tomoe nodded a bit. ""Yeah...... it was really harsh.... I feel bad for the puppies..." she said, a bit sadly. "But at least we managed to save a few of them....." said trying to be positive, hugging her pillow tighter. She looks at him and smiles softly again, gigglig a bit.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 pm

"okay well what is it?" she asked looking at him, wondering what he forgot to say
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:17 pm

"In my village everyone thought we were normal...until my 13th birthday when I became a hybrid. Well soon they figured it out...but before that they found out that I had killed my family. They chased me into the darkness and posted in all of the human's world of what I did. Now if I am even seen by a human orders are to kill on sight..I took up the dark cloak and became a bounty hunter for some hybrids...unfortunately all were killed and I was left alone again. The bounty hunters gave me a last set of marks to kill..my brother is one of them. Another is a man named..."

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 pm

He smiles. Of course... she can be quite a picker uper (i decided that i will use the italic thought thing.. i see it works wonders when you're trying to judge thought from talk and description, lol) "I think it's already midnight. Don't you Neko-jinns have a time to sleep, besides the first 8 hours of the day?" he says, and chuckles softly at his own poke at Neko-jinns and their affinity with cats.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:19 pm

she looks at him fearing of what he was going to say "another man was named.....what?" she asked

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:21 pm

Nightbane fell silent and closed his eyes..."I don't know if he's even in the forest, all I know is a name...Marcus."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games