Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 pm
Visas then became scared and her ears folded back and her frills also stiffened.

Her eyes became widdened and she was weak in the kneens.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Roxas sat infront of Ginger. "W-Wats wrong?"

Kanames fangs grew out. he snarled demonically/
Lurana wimpered. "Daddy stop"  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:01 pm
Visas turned and ran, supposedly for her life. She jumped over the brush and hid in the bushes as she watched.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Kaname snarled "Get out of here Lurakai"
Luranas eyes widened. she took a few steps away from Kaname.
"Yea, i figured it out. You didn't die, you left me to become 'LURANA' my 'DAUGHTER' "
Lurana wimpered "Daddy....."  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Visas felt so helpless as she watched with sorrow filled eyes, she just wanted to fade into nothing... just flow away from the blackness of the world.

Visas laid down and watched the scenes playout... as she watched from the side lines.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Lurana growled. "Dad stop it! MOM DIED AT YOUR BROTHERS PAWS! YOU KNOW THAT!!"  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Visas couldn't take no more.

She howled at them with her screechy howl, she could sing good but not howl.

"Stop! Your supposed to be family! At least you all have each other! I have no one. Keep that together, cause one day... maybe you will have no one to turn to."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Ginger watched Visas run without her, she felt abandoned. She might as well just drowned, she was only a pup, but it played her mind to jump in. She looked to water then to the wolves that looked like they were about to fight. Guess they wouldn't notice a drowning pup, maybe nobody really did love her, thoughts like those raced her mind as she inched ever so close to the water's edge.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 am
Kaname howled louldy, before Lurana could move he had Visas pinned to the ground. His black eyes showed pain. Slowly they shifted back to gold and green. though he was back to normal he didn't move from Visas, he just stared down into her eyes.

Lurana knew what was happeneing, she'd seen it only once, wen she was very small....when her mother was still alive.

Roxan stood in Gingers way and stared at her. Roxas weakly grabbed her scruff and tugged her back from the water. in sync, the twin teens growled "Ginger, you need to stop! If the adults won't comfort you, WE will. Don't be stupid and kill yourself."

Roxan lifted her tail and quickly froze the water solid enough it wouldn't break unless a bear were to tramlpe across it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 am
Visas looked up at him scared as could be, her spring green eyes were bright like the sun and showed fear but still a hint of passion deep within them.

Visas was almost shaking but she hesated to show to much weakness. She watched his eyes fade back... then she knew.

"You miss her..... more then you ever loved her...."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm
A single tear fell from Kanames eye and landed on Visas' cheek.
He sighed softly and moved letting Visas move. He sat next to her and stared at the ground.

Lurana began walking away, she smiled at Visas and wispered "Take care of him for me" She closed her eyes and walked away from teh Lagoon.

"Visas....I'm sorry for how I acted."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm
Visas sat very close to him and gave a small smile to Lurana then she lost it thinking.

"I am sorry... This is my fault. I had no idea you felt so much pain over one wolf... I should've known better."

Visas's frills died down as her ears also pinned against her head ashamed.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Kaname chuckled darkly and stared down at her. "Visas, your a beautiful water wolf, so why are you always so sad?" His eyes darkened slightly with pain yet curiosity  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:49 pm
Visas closed her eyes slightly and looked at the world forward.

"You'll laugh..."

Visas turned her head away from Kaname feeling embarressed and ashamed of her reasons.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 pm
He growled softly, his tail wrapped around Visas, His voice softened "Tell me"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games