Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:48 pm
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.
Kasaki01
.Eco.Hart.
I have lost everything in life that I once loved, and now I'm not sure what I'll do...You know what happened if I'm not here anymore...

What happened, Eco!? please talk, PM me if needed, just say what happened.

I've finally lost everything; the person who kept me from doing something stupid has finally deserted me...To her now I am a coward, and I have no reason to fight against the obvious; I should have seen this coming; even my first Mate killed herself and I didn't think that my second one would be with me forever...

So your mate left you and now you're on the verge of killing yourself...
Affy, You're better than that. I know the pain of having your heart broken, bud and I'm here for you all the way man. But do not even think of killing yourself over a mate. You're so much smarter, so much stronger. You're not a coward and I refuse to see you act as such. You're a good person, Af. We've all lost a mate, Af. I know you can pull through this. PM me if you want, Af. But just know Sucide is a selfish option. You hurt so many and achieve nothing.

I'm not upset that we broke up; I'm upset that she completely deserted me as of moments ago...Now; I already had a Mate kill herself; so I know how it would feel for something like that to happen...

...Sylver was the person who helped me deal with becoming a Furry and a Bisexual; now I'm a coward and lost her; she was very important to me...Though; I loved Tanjah a lot too before she hanged herself...

I'm just kind of going mad with anger right now, and I'm worried it might end terribly. ^.^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Yay..tomorrow afternoon, the Bomb Dogs will be doing a protective sweep of the dressing rooms at the Concord Pavillion right before a band will be coming in to play. Old band..but..you know..exciting nonetheless ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:05 pm
I rarely visit this thread...but I'll say this

Pain is something that reminds us everyday that we are still alive. A heart may break but it isn't gone. When we overcome the hurdles that come up in our lives, we come out stronger than before.

I sound like a book or something, but you get my point. Life is funny that way..People say it's short, but it's the longest and hardest thing you'll ever do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:14 pm
My art is bad; my mate is often torn between raging erections and annoyance at me; starting tomorrow I must be a deli wench at price chopper because of pressure from my parents; I don't have enough credits for my first semester of college, but all the classes are full; discovered that my boobs have grown yet another cup size and are now 36d, the size at which back problems become imminent; all of my friends live 40 minutes away and can't be bothered to ever come visit; my parents don't buy enough food and get annoyed when I eat something they classify as "theirs"; I have no money.

Augh.

Did I mention there are three other guys pressuring me to be their mate who won't take "No, I've already got one" for an answer?

Sometimes I just want to sleep and sleep and never have to wake up, and I think today is one of those days.  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:36 pm
On the subject of putting down rats, I find the easiest, and cleanest way is gassing. It dosen't hardly take any more then a second, and then they're gone.

I'll be gassing rats for a long time soon, considering its all beeper will eat, since i'm not willing to feed a live rat to him. It could kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:07 am
Rainey_angel81
Yay..tomorrow afternoon, the Bomb Dogs will be doing a protective sweep of the dressing rooms at the Concord Pavillion right before a band will be coming in to play. Old band..but..you know..exciting nonetheless ^.^
O.o Exciting yes, though I hope there is nothing there for you to find.  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:10 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Hello everyone. I'm on the school's network right now. They have PMs on gaia blocked though for some reason, so if anyone PMs me I won't get them for a while (unless I find a wireless spot in the nearbye area or until friday when I hopefully get internet at my apartment xD

But, just wanted to post and say hi. I can't get on any instant messangers at the moment, but I CAN check my emails, so if anyone needs to talk to me personally for some reason, email me at shinigamiwhistle@gmail.com

Well, I guess that's it. See you all around ^^

EDIT: It seems PMs are now unblocked. but who knows xD
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:34 am
Shinigami Whistle

Hello everyone. I'm on the school's network right now. They have PMs on gaia blocked though for some reason, so if anyone PMs me I won't get them for a while (unless I find a wireless spot in the nearbye area or until friday when I hopefully get internet at my apartment xD

But, just wanted to post and say hi. I can't get on any instant messangers at the moment, but I CAN check my emails, so if anyone needs to talk to me personally for some reason, email me at shinigamiwhistle@gmail.com

Well, I guess that's it. See you all around ^^

EDIT: It seems PMs are now unblocked. but who knows xD
User Image

Kyo, check your emails 3nodding  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:58 am
Nekoyaki
My art is bad; my mate is often torn between raging erections and annoyance at me; starting tomorrow I must be a deli wench at price chopper because of pressure from my parents; I don't have enough credits for my first semester of college, but all the classes are full; discovered that my boobs have grown yet another cup size and are now 36d, the size at which back problems become imminent; all of my friends live 40 minutes away and can't be bothered to ever come visit; my parents don't buy enough food and get annoyed when I eat something they classify as "theirs"; I have no money.

Augh.

Did I mention there are three other guys pressuring me to be their mate who won't take "No, I've already got one" for an answer?

Sometimes I just want to sleep and sleep and never have to wake up, and I think today is one of those days.
Ah...the joys of being all growed up. Trust me, I went through the same thing too...right down to the Price Chopper (where do you live? blaugh ). Seriously, though, it will get easier with time, and suddenly those things you're worrying about now will seem so trivial! I promise!

Good luck with the search, Rainey...I'm sure your dogs will do everything perfectly!

EEE KYO! *tacklehugs* How is it there? Is the apartment as bad as we thought it would be?

EDIT: Well....I'm off to my first real interview since I got here! *smooths skirt* I'm a little nervous, but I think I should do alright...once again, wish me luck! I'l let everyone know how it went as soon as I get back! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:03 am
Good luck, Manda. Not that you need it wink  

Crenn

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:27 am

Good luck, Manda. I'm sure you'll do great <3

And the apartment is really nice, I love it. And the area is great, and I may be getting a job at radioshack <3 <3 yay for tech-stuff.

The school is nice, the teachers are awsome, and so far, I'm happy with everything. I can't wait till I get internet at my place this weekend, god, I"m gonna be so bored otherwise cause my roomate is going back home but I can't.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:32 am
Hmmm.... if you get a job and radio shack, you might need to learn more about electronics (if you didn't already know enough xd ). But I can help you with a few things, but if you're having troubles with wireless connections, try changing the channel in the router settings.

Anyway, if you need help, I'm here.... but I'm now considering having a little AFG Tech Support Thread ^-^;

What do others think about this?  

Crenn

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:38 am

I know a good deal about tech-gadgets and electronics, but I know there's still a lot to learn, but I'm a quick learner. But I'll be sure to come to you if I need any advice xD

I think that is a good idea, Crenn xD People are always having tech problems, and knowing that you can talk to someone you actually know a little is good because talking to regular tech support people over hte phone and stuff is never any fun xD (specially when you get the jerky-knowitall types)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:42 am
Hehe, I won't say I know everything about electronics, but I will say that I enjoy my electronics and know the basics.

As for the AFG Tech Support, I'll wait for a few more comments before making a thread. But if everyone is supportive of the idea, I'll make it tomorrow afternoon (my time).  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 am
*Takes a big sigh of relief after flinging a cricket outside* Peaceful bliss *eye twitch*

There is nothing like listening to a deranged cricket chirping all night long. burning_eyes  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games