Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:26 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Shaviv
Why does removing your top violate the rules? If it does, screw that, the rules don't make sense.

/irisheyesaresmiling

Well, I'm just catuious when it comes to dealing with rules, I don't know how exactly far the line is, so I try to keep a safe distance. Like removing my top and being topless, I don't know if that would be allowed or not, so I best not risk it.
But I walk aronud topless....*head scritches* o.o

Big difference between male topless and female/femalish herm topless, the whole fact of having breasts, y'know.
And your point is? I have this problem alot upon discussion....just because mine is flat and your sticks out doesn't mean a thing....cept to some morons that may perv on it but thats just them...hell I get perved on...don't really matter....its all natural...do it, if you wish *sticks his thumb up*

True, but there is also the whole keeping it PG-13 and below rule of Gaia.. or something like that. I could go topless, I just couldn't go describing it in great detail. *shrugs*
Yes That I agree with...but hey, I ain't gonna tell nobody so do as you wish, I don't bite for it *offers a hug*

*hugs* I'm not gonna do it, cause even though you wouldn't tell, the fact that its on here for others to read could cause someone else to tell. But I figure if I really want to have some fun with someone beyond the PG-13 level, I can always just take it to IM programs for e-mail.
Your welcome to add me to msn for chats if you wish hun *cuddles* Rather see furs happy about stuff rather than ticked off or upset
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:28 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Shaviv
Why does removing your top violate the rules? If it does, screw that, the rules don't make sense.

/irisheyesaresmiling

Well, I'm just catuious when it comes to dealing with rules, I don't know how exactly far the line is, so I try to keep a safe distance. Like removing my top and being topless, I don't know if that would be allowed or not, so I best not risk it.
But I walk aronud topless....*head scritches* o.o

Big difference between male topless and female/femalish herm topless, the whole fact of having breasts, y'know.
And your point is? I have this problem alot upon discussion....just because mine is flat and your sticks out doesn't mean a thing....cept to some morons that may perv on it but thats just them...hell I get perved on...don't really matter....its all natural...do it, if you wish *sticks his thumb up*

True, but there is also the whole keeping it PG-13 and below rule of Gaia.. or something like that. I could go topless, I just couldn't go describing it in great detail. *shrugs*
Yes That I agree with...but hey, I ain't gonna tell nobody so do as you wish, I don't bite for it *offers a hug*

O.o you know, humans say nudity is shamefull,a dn indecint, well I guess we're all born shamed. Also at one time every one walked around nude.

I think aslong as it's clean, it's ok. by clean I'm sure you all know. Not like rubbing your self, or trying to show soemthing off in a sexual way. Being topless, or walkign around nude is perfectly decent. If it wasn't. Shorty wouldn't have been runnign around nude thoughs last few times she was on. Or maybe she would, right now I don't even know here any more o.O

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:29 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
Your welcome to add me to msn for chats if you wish hun *cuddles* Rather see furs happy about stuff rather than ticked off or upset

I'm not ticked off or anything, I'm just cautious, don't want to get myself banned after all, I like this place too much. And if you want to chat with me over an IM program, I have all my handles down in those buttons after my sig.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:29 pm

Sura Tokaniku

O.o you know, humans say nudity is shamefull,a dn indecint, well I guess we're all born shamed. Also at one time every one walked around nude.

I think aslong as it's clean, it's ok. by clean I'm sure you all know. Not like rubbing your self, or trying to show soemthing off in a sexual way. Being topless, or walkign around nude is perfectly decent. If it wasn't. Shorty wouldn't have been runnign around nude thoughs last few times she was on. Or maybe she would, right now I don't even know here any more o.O
Teh Rules are....dodgy gonk

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:30 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw

I'm not ticked off or anything, I'm just cautious, don't want to get myself banned after all, I like this place too much. And if you want to chat with me over an IM program, I have all my handles down in those buttons after my sig.
You'll have to pm me the msn, the link seems to tell me to go eat my own a** with a spoon sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw

You'll have to pm me the msn, the link seems to tell me to go eat my own a** with a spoon sweatdrop

Or I can just tell you here DjCrimsonFox@msn.com

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
Sura Tokaniku

Teh Rules are....dodgy gonk

I do the rules specife? like do they say anything about no nudity at all? I haven't read the rules in so long, and sure I probly broke a couple in at least the past couple days ^^;
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:32 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw

Or I can just tell you here DjCrimsonFox@msn.com
Thankyou *vanishes from here in a poof of white smoke*

Vinnie Outlaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:32 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw

Cool, all I ever get is the sushi thing. Your so lucky, that it personalized it for you ^.^
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:33 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Vinnie Outlaw
DjCrimsonFox
Vinnie Outlaw

Cool, all I ever get is the sushi thing. Your so lucky, that it personalized it for you ^.^
xd *is now gone with good laughter*

Vinnie Outlaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:34 pm

You know J has had a couple nude pics of his char, showing his genitals in plain view, so how is clean toplessness any differn't?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:39 pm

Sura Tokaniku
You know J has had a couple nude pics of his char, showing his genitals in plain view, so how is clean toplessness any differn't?
*nips back just to agree with that then really goes*

Vinnie Outlaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:40 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
Sura Tokaniku

will he stay or will he go? *giggles* bye?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:54 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Vinnie Outlaw
Sura Tokaniku

will he stay or will he go? *giggles* bye?

Heh, he's gone now, and so do I. 2:53am, I need to get some sleep. xp

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:53 am

domokun heart
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games