Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 pm
(haha dats gotta suck XPP im jus checkin mi mail b4 i go ta bed ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 pm
(imhome now! im on a good comp now xDD)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm
"From what I've heard, a wolf birth normally leaves the mother howling from pain most of the night." He was kind of spaced out, and didn't really realize that this was not a good thing to say.

Bob came over, "Maybe you should go to sleep, Scott."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:21 pm
she looks over at him "howling from pa.." she gulps and then curls back up  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm
Bob looks at her and smiles. "I'm sure it's not that bad." He turns back to Scott and grimaces.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 pm
"we- i- err" she bites her lip "oh boy" she rubs her stomach and closes her eyes, she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:31 pm
kat chuckeled a little "wow this is gonna be intresting so how many is she haeing? i heard if she has more than one its gonna be hell!! i mean gieing birth and afterwards!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:31 pm
He takes a little bottle of fresh moose blood (Sorry, I love moose) under his noose.

"Uh, wha...?"

"Um, might want to talk to Echo."

He shook his head as Bob went to the side to start with some protective symbols and incantations. He walked up to Echo. "Sorry, spaced out for a while. Are you alright? What's wrong?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm
she smiles a little "its okay, and yes im okay, just a little nervous thats all" she opens her arms and looks up at him, wanting him to lay down with her.

Strike smirks "ouch, thats gonna suck" he whispered to kat  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 pm
kat smiled and she went oer 2 strike and wiggeled into his arms "maybe we should try 2 confort her instead of telling her about the paina nd agony and how this is gonna be the worst thing shes gonna feel in life"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 pm
"Uh oh, what did I say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:40 pm
"wow that helps alot kat" she muttered smiling

Strike laughs and holds her close

she throws a look at strike and Kat before looking back at him "that im going to be in a lot of pain" she smiles a little, her arms still open, she yawns  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm
He lays with her. "I'm sorry." He makes a sad little face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm
kat giggeled then she went oer 2 a small corner in the cave and she curled up "lets call it night guys"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:44 pm
she wraps her arms around him and smiles "its okay" she kisses the tip of his nose "i new it wouldnt be painless" she shruggs

Strike smirks and curls up next to her "yea, night guys"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games