Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 am
Ayame the huntress
-turns and quickly darts away and hides behind the bar-

*hides with ayame*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 am
Arkanik
I must have missed a lot? Where's the hot tub? =^_^;=
thish way 4laugh  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 am
firetiger42
Firetiger glances at the ball of yarn. She jolts back after a moment, not wanting to roll on the floor and play again, like the last time she got drunk. Turning to Darkstarr, the neko asks, "Why do ya keep tryin' to get someone to eat those? Are they poisonous or somethin'?"

"No, not unless you have problems with sugar. I just happen to enjoy them, and thought it only polite to share. Besides, my friend the Doctor highly recommends them, almost as much as he does celery." Giving Firetiger a pleasant smile (but not showing any teeth, since some cats find that threatening), he adds, "Why do you think I would try to poison anyone here? I'm not like Kitirena or Ayaname Rei, for one thing. And for another, the lovely Miss Hino has repeatedly stated that this is neutral ground, and going around poisoning people would technically violate that rule... or so one would think, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 pm
She quickly turns over to Dark. "HEY! I happen to resent that remark! I would NEVER poison ANYONE! At least on purpose!" Pouts cutely. "I wouldn't even poison Spartan! Now...the most physical harm I would do...is neuter any bad boy kitties!" She takes out a paper fan out of mallet space, and fwaps Dark upside the head with it. "That's for spreading lies about me! Now causing some sort of emotional or mental harm...that is closer to myself. Although when you're a friend of mine...you get my loyalty. You get my help. You get my praise. Just ask Kiti, she and I have a lot of fun talking together"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Oh, when she has a chance she would try to put a dagger in your throat right outside the tavern, mew ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 pm
Snowspartan1399
Oh, when she has a chance she would try to put a dagger in your throat right outside the tavern, mew ninja

(Actually I would only do that to someone I really didn't like. Which at the moment...is only YOU Spartan. You seem to have me confused with yourself Spartan. I only have mischief, I am NOT violent unless given a reason. Just ask Reiyoko, Eliza, or Kagato.)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm
(sure rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm
(Oh yeah, because I just lie all the time around here or in my Guild. Oh wait that's right I'M the honest person who does what they say! YOU are the one who tends to be two faced. "Oh I'll worship you as a Goddess Aya!". Now you seem to hate me. Yet you seem to know me more then Kagato who's known me for years? Also I'm not the only one around here who feels you are a Bad Kitty. Any other baseless slander will be ignored you idiotic petulant child)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm
Firetiger looks at Darkstarr and shrugs, "I dunno... just don't trust anyone."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm
Lord Darkstarr
firetiger42
Firetiger glances at the ball of yarn. She jolts back after a moment, not wanting to roll on the floor and play again, like the last time she got drunk. Turning to Darkstarr, the neko asks, "Why do ya keep tryin' to get someone to eat those? Are they poisonous or somethin'?"

"No, not unless you have problems with sugar. I just happen to enjoy them, and thought it only polite to share. Besides, my friend the Doctor highly recommends them, almost as much as he does celery." Giving Firetiger a pleasant smile (but not showing any teeth, since some cats find that threatening), he adds, "Why do you think I would try to poison anyone here? I'm not like Kitirena or Ayaname Rei, for one thing. And for another, the lovely Miss Hino has repeatedly stated that this is neutral ground, and going around poisoning people would technically violate that rule... or so one would think, anyway."

Ayame sniffs the air and jumps onto the bar sittting herself infront of darkstarr sniffing his bag carefully before giving him the cutest kitten look insisting she want one  

Angel Marie Luna

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm
(I love that you used the word petulant...it rarely gets used in conversation these days. That aside let's just simmer down and relax, dig the mellow vibes folks)
I run better off of simple sugars than alcohol, but what the hey...a round for the bar please. (maybe if everyone is drunk and stumbling they can't/won't fight...or at least the fight won't last very long.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm
(Oh it won't last as long in the second round with Me, Ayame, AND Kiti all on the same side. Lol)

"That's the spirit my robotic friend! Although this is a fancy dessert, it's meant for smaller bites, or if it's just the liquor it's meant for sipping. This isn't like Vodka where you down the shot at once. I just hope that you like it." She smiles at the robot while waiting for the special dessert to arrive.

(Seriously if you ever get a chance to try it, it's DELICIOUS)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm
( I wish to apologize to everyone around me for my ast actions and read this please : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17635211&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last ) (Thank you for your time)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 am
whee > what would everyone like? 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games