Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Gabriel sighed looking miserable, but nodded.
"so we...jolt him out of it?"

"Like snow white or sleeping beauty." Eve smiled and gave a small laugh, joining Opal in trying to lighten thngs. "That's the theory. and to my understanding Gabriel you've got the most energy since you're the most insubstantial."

"oh thankyou. 'Insubstantial' - I'll put that on my calling card." Gabriel said sarcastically, but managed a smirk of humor.

"you know what i mean. your flexible. Father didn't have a proper design for you. it's why you take to magic so well. Why not have a try?" Eve asked.

"Insubstantial and icomplete...my teh compliments just stack up don't they?" he laughed and unfolded his wings to fly. he then paused. "wait...do...do you think ill accidentally hurt Him?"

Eve raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "He's a floating cloud of heck-knows-what that gave life to the galaxy. how can you possibly hurt him by touching him?"

"point taken."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 pm
Opal gave Gabriel a hug for the mild insults Eve seemed to throw at him-even if they weren't meant to be. She worried through too-what could happen to him and the hug tighten a little.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm
Gabriel smiled in surprise and hugged her back. he then gave her nose a playful poke.
"here goes."

He flew up into the mass of energy and studied it. there didn't seem to be anything to touch. tentatively he reached his hand out into it's core and closed his eyes.

Come on dad...i need you. wake up. please.

when nothing seemed to happen he frowned and in his frustratin produced a lick of flame in his hand. all of a sudden the 'gas' seemed to implodeinto a mass of fire. Gabriel yelped and snatched his hand bac. teh fire swirled around and then condensed as if into a single star.

Gabriel? a voice shivered across their minds but was only eard as a crackling of flames. Gabriel smiled, hsi eyes welling up.

"dad, are you awake?"

Dreams...

"dad? dad, focus..." He pressed his hands into the flames again, exhaling in relief when they didn't burn. the fire flickered ina surprisingly sentient way and then surrounded him.

I'm awake. What kept you? there was an encompassing feeling of warmth and humor and Gabriel and Eve laughed.

Natasha looked like she was about to faint  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm
((haha-DT IS God.....))

Opal watched the event unfold. Shifting her weight from one side to the other. Her hands hiding behind her back. Nervousness grew...

Aisling, too, felt a bit nervous. Since Eve was keeping an eye on Natasha she moved beside the mortal Gabriel.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm
[why thankyou. you may worship me now. lol]

gabroel glanced back at the others, a little afraid it was all to much for them. He returned his attention bac to the fire.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked.

Of course...up until I slept. thinsg feel....difficult now.

"Can you please create some sort fo face for yourslef then, big guy? you're freaking out the cell-babies." Gabriel joed, casting a smile at the others.

God chucckled and shifted into teh form of an african-ethnic man in a white suit. Better?

"nah, you're still ugly." Gabriel Grinned and he laughed.

Eve bobbed a little curtsey and gestured ot everyone. "Dad, this is Gabriel, Opal, Aisling and Natasha."

As she spoke his lips twitched as if resisting to say their names before she'd introduced them formally, and he nodded. he landed and stepped forwards, extending a hand first to aisling.

A pleasure

[yeah, i always thik of the Morgan freeman 'bruce almighty' god. lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:21 pm
((*worships*

......lol...cell-babies...I like that...lol))

Aisling looked between God's face and his hand a couple of times. "H-hello...." she replied sweetly but nervous. She felt like such a newbie.

Opal had an urge to hide behind her man, but remained frozen in place.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:43 pm
God sensed her nervousness and chuckled.
if it makes things easier you can call me Jahova by the way, it's not quite as daunting as 'God' i suppose. And thankyou for helping Miss Aisling. You know that you're the main reason why your brother is doing so well. you both make me very proud, it's an honour to have you as an angel.

Eve grinned and gave Aisling the thumbs up.

And young Gabriel. I know you're new, but you're doing very well so far. stick with your heart, i know it can serve you well. He shook his hand with a wink.

the angel-Gabriel smiled, though doubted that this 'i see all and know all' routine, while well meant, would put the mortals at ease. he rolled his eyes to Opal to comfort her a little, making a joke out of the introductions. He stepped back a little when God reached her.

Ah, Opal. My dear you really are quite remarkable. He said gently with a smile. and you give my son a gift that I failed to give him, and for that i am forever in your debt. Please take care of him, and continue being yourself. i promise you that you will be rewarded, though i know that a reward isn't what you seek.

Finally, when Natasha had managed to stand up (though still supported by Eve), he walked over to her.
And Natasha...you do a great service indeed. Your family is truly proud, as am I.

Gabriel then joine dthe line and gave a cheesy grin. Eve, seeing what he was doing, mimicked him. God laughed and stood in fornt of them as if continuing the introductions.

and you two...are more trouble than you're worth. he joked, sticking his tongue out. I was having a very nice dream, but you teens had to get all rowdy and wake me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Aisling blushed as the compliment and wondered how Dougal would take the news when she told him.

Opal managed to stutter a thank you and curtised. She blushed in her mind when she glanced over to her Gabriel. When God.....Jahova moved onto Natasha, Opal slowly wondered towards Gabriel and held his hand happily.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm
Gabriel smiled and blushed when Opal took his hand.
"he didn't have to say all that...kinda embarassing." he said and nudged her fondly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm
((Isn't Lilith there too?))

Opal gave a happy laugh and leant her head against him strong arm.

Aisling, too smiled, as she watched the happy couple. Then she wondered if she could ever find such happiness, or at least her brother's...who she already had a suspision he liked someone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm
[argh crap! i knew i'd forget one. i very nearly forgot gabriel - i only remembered him cos i was trying so damn hard not to forget him. lol]

God moved down and then smiled.
Ah Lilith, you do a wonderful service and your talent is quite unique. i know that you can rbing love and hapiness to a great many people, and some need it more than others. You must be the rock that others use for support and also the caring embrace that can bring certain individuals to heaven. he winked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 am
"I rested-does this mean we can go now?" Harley asked as she sat up. Laying still for so long with the injuries had made her stiff but she would loosed up in a bit.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 am
Adam sighed.
"Yes, yes alright. But what do you expect us to do? we can't return to Xion to save Sin or else we'll be in exactly the same position as we were in with you. we need the others as backup."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 am
"So....how do you suppose to get the rest of the Scooby gang here?" Harley replied. "Or are we waiting for them too?"

She stood up and stretched, and then looked over the wounds.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:07 am
Adam shrugged.
"I assume that they'd try to signal. But they need me to teleport. So we coudl teleport to teh sea and go in after them if you so wished."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff