Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:20 pm
OmegaDragon
sweatdrop Ionlytookone... Was having too much fun lazying it out with Doomeh to take any pictures, and we took one last minute one the night before we left so I can look at it and cry XD

Only one? I was expecting many. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:27 pm
Megido the Oreo
JessiCorgi
VampyricGarbage
New pics..from...my last shootness. ^_^ Female photog too..she was pretty damn sweet.
(insert incredible photos here)
I've decided, my eyes=Teh Greatest Part Of Me.
I was just about to reply with "your eyes are so beautiful!" until I read your last statment. Either way, I totally agree. But you have plenty of good parts! XD
Unfortunately, she looks a tad on the young side to flaunt these, "good parts", you speak of >_> Don't act like you don't know what I'm talkin' about either.

Only a year too young. Won't matter, I don't have "Good Parts".

Being a Board doesn't have its perks.  

DigitalPoisonIvy

Soul of a Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:01 am
I look sexay here:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:09 am
Woo.. money.. pimpin' YEah.
User Image

Niki24

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
And ME getting crunk after a good cry with my Unicorn Master Shake...I tried to tell him alcohol was bad for unicorns...Guess you can't seperate Crown Royal and The Shake Master.
User Image

Ooo! And I'm excited, I just got some new makeup. Ben Nye Color PIGMENT. GAH! Pure pigment! ITs gorgeous! I'm in love!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Ben Nye make up is the best.  

Rainey_angel81

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:54 pm
Rainey_angel81

*squee* I know..I'm excited to start using it some more. I need to get a job so I can afford more..Ben nye and MAC...mmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:19 pm
VampyricGarbage
Rainey_angel81

*squee* I know..I'm excited to start using it some more. I need to get a job so I can afford more..Ben nye and MAC...mmmm

I was just going to mention MAC makeup too. I have a gift card for MAC and a few little pots of the pure pigment from Ben Nye. They're so expensive but worth it since the colors are so much more vibrant but also blendable with other colors  

Rainey_angel81

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:18 pm
I don't know why I always look through threads like this >_< They ruin my illusions! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:19 pm
I just completely changed my look. :3

User Image

Note: That was taken about an hour before I changed my hair to black.  

Xayvien

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:28 am
Megido the Oreo
I don't know why I always look through threads like this >_< They ruin my illusions! stressed
haha.. I know what you mean... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:39 pm
kya! new hair! Well... old hair kinda but I finally got around to dying the back black.. though now my pink is red and my blond brown because of it lol. 3nodding heart
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Sakiimi

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:42 pm
you and your hair is sexy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:47 pm
Rainey_angel81
you and your hair is sexy

heart heart heart heart heart

I just wish I had gotten a decent pic of my whole hairstyle... I cut it myself and it's quite cool I think.. but noone is home thus noone can take a GOOD portrate of meh sweatdrop oh well... just BELIEVE that it's cool! You'll see it if you close your eyes 3nodding  

Sakiimi

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:53 pm
If you have a timer on your camera, you can set it somewhere and take it that way  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games