Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 pm
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Walks in and yawns.

"Oh man...today is boring!"
"Aw... how so tiger?" she says with a wink
He smirks and say's slyly, "Well I have been all day without seeing you! I mean, let's face facts my darling. A day without you shouldn;t be lived happily." He winked and sat at the bar counter.
She giggled grinning "Your flattery will get you everywhere ko... you big softie" she says scrriching his chin "What can i get for you then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
*wanders in*
Mort looks over "Hey what can get for you?"
same as always *sits at the bar*
"Funnel?" she says tilting her head
you really are trying to date rape me arent you?
"I wouldent call it date rape i would call it you got tired and i took you home" she looks up a** innocetly as she can "i swear officer i did all i could to recesitate him"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
*wanders in*
Mort looks over "Hey what can get for you?"
"I wouldent call it date rape i would call it you got tired and i took you home" she looks up a** innocetly as she can "i swear officer i did all i could to recesitate him"
*winks* if its you I dont think I would mind too much  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Walks in and yawns.

He smirks and say's slyly, "Well I have been all day without seeing you! I mean, let's face facts my darling. A day without you shouldn;t be lived happily." He winked and sat at the bar counter.
She giggled grinning "Your flattery will get you everywhere ko... you big softie" she says scrriching his chin "What can i get for you then?"
"At least I can try" He purrs with the soft touch to his chin. "I'll take whiskey on the rocks."  

Ko Isamu

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
"That's what they all say ...untill they meet mr wigles" he says looking up .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Walks in and yawns.

"At least I can try" He purrs with the soft touch to his chin. "I'll take whiskey on the rocks."
"I always have week spot for big fluffy tigers ... i think it's an addition.." she says pouring his drink  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
oh? *reaches under the bar for a drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:32 pm
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Her tail snaps around his paw "My bar...."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 pm
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Walks in and yawns.

"I always have week spot for big fluffy tigers ... i think it's an addition.." she says pouring his drink
"Is that so? Maybe I should shift into animal form then just for you?" He would ask as he purred more while smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
*he grins impishly at her* is that so?  

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:39 pm
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
"Is that so? Maybe I should shift into animal form then just for you?" He would ask as he purred more while smiling.
Mortella stiffined ... "All of my attention would go to the fluffy kitty this place could burn down and all i would see is kitty..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
She stares peved "No touchy.."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
Mortella
ImperialAuthority
She stares peved "No touchy.."
thats not what you said before *he winks* oh you meant the bar  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella stiffined ... "All of my attention would go to the fluffy kitty this place could burn down and all i would see is kitty..."
"That would never happen. I would never let this place burn down just cause of kitty." He leans over the bar counter and lightly kisses her forehead. "But, if you don;t want kitty that is fine with me." He said as he sat back down and waited on his drink.  

Ko Isamu

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
Mortella
Ko Isamu
"That would never happen. I would never let this place burn down just cause of kitty." He leans over the bar counter and lightly kisses her forehead. "But, if you don;t want kitty that is fine with me." He said as he sat back down and waited on his drink.
She stet down the dring giveing him a big face hug "I know that I would make such a fool out of my self ..."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games