Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:23 pm
Kai Hyugiha
((If you had been paying attention to my posts you would know. And the walls are made from black diamond not rock i've made that perfectly clear. And stop glorifying your characters it's annoying.))
((i have been reading them, but even if you can astrally project your concciousness over miles and miles, how can you drag your charka that distance as well. Astral projections can interact, only observe. And diamond isn't indestructable, as Kai proved to Rio i believe wink and like i said, the fight between the twins and Eiju will happen. Eiju is strong, and his knowldge of secret Tao jutsus makes him extremely formidable. PLus, he did hjave to use a chunk of charka on that move. Also, glorifing MY characters? Your character just astrally project himself and a massive jutsu over many, many miles.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:25 pm
your evil twin
Yajiro came bursting into the lab carrying an limp sand-nin."What the hell is going on out there? its like a ******** maze,"He shouted as he threw the nin at Ifuuki's feet."Oh, ya, here's your order."

Ifuuki sneered at Yajiro, a very dangerous expression for her. She was obviously in a very bad mood now. "Don't throw him there! Put him in one of the cages!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:47 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
((If you had been paying attention to my posts you would know. And the walls are made from black diamond not rock i've made that perfectly clear. And stop glorifying your characters it's annoying.))
((i have been reading them, but even if you can astrally project your concciousness over miles and miles, how can you drag your charka that distance as well. Astral projections can interact, only observe. And diamond isn't indestructable, as Kai proved to Rio i believe wink and like i said, the fight between the twins and Eiju will happen. Eiju is strong, and his knowldge of secret Tao jutsus makes him extremely formidable. PLus, he did hjave to use a chunk of charka on that move. Also, glorifing MY characters? Your character just astrally project himself and a massive jutsu over many, many miles.))
((Do you have any idea what the cost of Kai using the jutsu is. No I didn't think you did so don't make assumptions. And another thing Kai could only melt the diamond because the spirit of fire increased it's body to a temperature hot enough. Shattering a diamond is a different matter.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Yajiro came bursting into the lab carrying an limp sand-nin."What the hell is going on out there? its like a ******** maze,"He shouted as he threw the nin at Ifuuki's feet."Oh, ya, here's your order."

Ifuuki sneered at Yajiro, a very dangerous expression for her. She was obviously in a very bad mood now. "Don't throw him there! Put him in one of the cages!"

Yajiro picked up the nin and threw him into a cage,and walk back over to Ifuuki ."So what's going on out there?"he asked in a calmer voice.  

your evil twin

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:11 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
((Do you have any idea what the cost of Kai using the jutsu is. No I didn't think you did so don't make assumptions. And another thing Kai could only melt the diamond because the spirit of fire increased it's body to a temperature hot enough. Shattering a diamond is a different matter.))
[[the beam didn't shatter, it totally disintigrated, the beam has enough energy to melt almost anything and is hotter than plasma or laser.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:44 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Yajiro picked up the nin and threw him into a cage,and walk back over to Ifuuki ."So what's going on out there?"he asked in a calmer voice.

"I have no idea. Some strange jutsu. Come on, we're going out there." Ifuuki said grabbing Yajiro's arm.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:59 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"I have no idea. Some strange jutsu. Come on, we're going out there." Ifuuki said grabbing Yajiro's arm.
"Suit yourself..." Kyou said. He turned around and walked towards Mai.
"Geku, stay away from her," Kyou said as he sat down next to him. Geku looked at Kyou. "Uh. Yeah. But she wasn't part of the plan Kyo, none of these kids were!"
Kyou looked surprised.
"Is that so?" He asked mockingly. Geku looked away, trying to contain his anger.
"Do you want to kill me?" Kyou egged on.
"Yeah, with a great ******** grin on my face." Geku muttered.
"Thats why I like you Geku. Anyway, a few candidates over at the Jounin Exam have sparked my interust. After it is over we shall try to recruit our old friend Asakura and Masayuki. But in the meantime, while Ifuuki is out, we shall have the Kazuma escape," The corners of Kyo's lips lifted, he was smiling. Geku jerked back in surprise.
"... Thank you, Kyou,"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:40 pm
Sabu advanced fairly quickly through the first level of the castle. The further he progressed, the more vegetation he saw. "Wow. They sure have a green thumb to get all this to grow out of stone." he said to himself.
A plant snapped at him as he passed. They get more dangerous as we advance as well...
Sabu sprung up into the air and grasped vines hanging from the ceiling. Most traps would be on the ground... he thought to himself as he swung along.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:32 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[the beam didn't shatter, it totally disintigrated, the beam has enough energy to melt almost anything and is hotter than plasma or laser.]]
((And to no surprise your character isn't the slightest bit tired after using all that chakra. Your characters are way to powerful.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:54 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((And to no surprise your character isn't the slightest bit tired after using all that chakra. Your characters are way to powerful.))
[[the trick is to not let it show to your enemy, besides, he's not going to have to use much to beat up the twins.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:57 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[the trick is to not let it show to your enemy, besides, he's not going to have to use much to beat up the twins.]]
((Sometimes I just think you make these characters up as you go along. Heck you only have one official character. The others haven't been approved by or anything.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:01 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Sometimes I just think you make these characters up as you go along. Heck you only have one official character. The others haven't been approved by or anything.))
[[All of my current characters are pre-made, none are made up on the spot thank you, any from this point will be. Unless they already been mentioned.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:05 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[All of my current characters are pre-made, none are made up on the spot thank you, any from this point will be. Unless they already been mentioned.]]
((Well unless they are actually approved by Sneeze or Genji I don't consider them to be strong characters until it's been made official. xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:12 am
Rio and Hytoshi had also started the the first level of the castle. Rio felt at home within the foliage and they made good time, Rio knowing what plants to avoid. Still, he was worried about the last part. the man-eatting plant might be a problem, unless he or Hytoshi did smoething drastic to stop it before it started. Rio didn't know if Hytoshi had anything up his sleeve that could take a creature like that out, and Rio was sure the thing could regrow itself, otherwise it wouldn't be as hard, and it was probably immune to ice and fire.

"Hytoshi," Rio said, "Do you know anything that you could use to get rid of the plant, cause i have something, but I'd rather not use it, it could be very painful for me, and it might over do it against the plant."  

liz_bliz_inc

your evil twin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Oh s**t this can't be good! Yajiro that to himself as Ifuuki dragged him out of the lab.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games