Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:19 am
"Well.... I will just keep it to my self but still..." Sarafina said trying to keep an insult away from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm
((Huh?))

Meena softened her eyes slightly. "Say what your going to say?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 am
(sarafina was about to say a insult but she stopped her self)

"It is from my brother, one of his old stories he used to tell me after i came home."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Eiwen trotted into a shaft of sunlight filtering through the tall pines, the pupils of his emerald eyes shrinking at the sudden shift in lighting. He squinted into the bright glare then stretched the length of his body to rid his bones of their stiffness. Shaking himself vigorously, the male loped back into the shade of the branches overhead and yawned widely. His dark coat allowed him to blend into the dim forest, that is, aside for the white tipping his tail and nose.

The brute let out a heavy sigh and pushed into a brisk run. "To stretch these lazy legs of mine," as he put it.

After wandering for months in his own thoughts, Eiwen was ready to rejoin the pack and lock away his dark past. The wind ruffling his thickening autumn fur, a spontaneous grin split his face into a mask of pure delight at the feeling of the shackles falling off.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 am
"Well eat faster," Sarafina said sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:40 pm
Eiwen sprinted into a stand of young pines and came to a stop. He lifted his muzzle to the breeze as a familiar scent crossed him. A high-pitched whine escaped his maw as he recognized it as Meena. It even seemed there was another wolf with her, but he ignored its scent; he only had eyes for her as one of his few friends in the pack.

With a little yip, he pranced towards her scent, tail wagging slightly despite himself.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 pm
Sarafina's ears came up to the sound, she turned to the noise and saw a male wolf with his tail wagging. She stood up and snarled and bared her teeth in a attack pose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Eiwen stopped, tail falling limp, and frowned at the aggressively postured female.

"Hmph, what is it? Do I threaten you?" He snorted and his teeth flashed in a menacing grin. Ah, to be in the pack again...

The brute trotted forward and brushed past the female to perch on a fallen log, the rotting wood crunching under his heavy paws. "I am a member of this pack, even if I don't look or smell it..." His jewel-toned eyes took in her slight frame and strange aura.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Sarafina unbared her teeth and turned away. She sat down and said with a dark tone, "I will be watching you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:32 pm
~Where would I find Sarafina's chara profile? [curious]~

Eiwen snickered at the femme's comment. "Anyways, what am I to call you? I am Eiwen, at your service..." He grinned devilishly and dipped his head in an immitation of a bow. His tail flipped lazily behind him in his amusement.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm
(you will find it in meena's pack it is the last wolf)

Sarafina turned away and whipped her tail down to the floor as she said with a dark tone, "I am Sarafina, get the name or meet my claws."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 pm
He wrinkled his nose in distaste, and hunched his shoulders. Rude.Eiwen looked down at the female who'd spoken so bluntly and bared his fangs.

"Sarafina, has no one shown you kindness that you seek to make others wary of you? ...Or is it that you simply don't know how to not be rude?" His eyes narrowed to slits of emerald as he glared at the winged female.

He didn't like to fight, let alone when the battle would be so one-sided, but this female needed to learn a few ground rules. A low growl rumbled in his chest. If she was smart, she'd try to lay low around a large, unknown male, but then again, she hadn't gotten the hint yet...

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:01 am
"If you want a fight, then take it to the trees. I don't need your taunting," Sarafina said sitting still and calm. But she was a fighter she loved the thrill even if she lost. Sarafina turned her golden eyes at him as they glowed. "You want to mess with a golden eyes anyway. I can control you ever so slightly," she said with a nasty grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:25 pm
He snorted and shook his head sadly, turning in place to give her his shoulder. "You don't threaten me in the least and I don't feel like maiming a female who can't even tell when she's beaten." He looked down at her with pity in his eyes. She truly didn't know how to behave respectfully. What a shame he was the one to be stuck with her, the rest of the pack scattered in their vast territory.

"I can see right through you; all you are is a selfish pup who wants to be recognized and rub every other wolf's nose in it." He sat for a while simply staring ahead of him at the rough bark of a tree.

"You would be better to try to make friends than enemies here." He stood up and trotted away, let her be lonely...

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:11 pm
"At least i ain't no weak male mutt," She snapped at him. She did not move she waited. She knew what to say and do.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games