Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:22 pm

she looks at him wide eyed "w-what"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:24 pm

Tomoe giggles softly and pounces on him again, hugging him tightly. "Yeah I have a curfew... but I won't sleep if you don't sleep too!" she said, smiling brightly at him.

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm

"Marcus...it's a common name....all I know is that my first target was in the forest...and I searched here and found a man with the same name...I'd have to look at him to decide if he is my mark...but if he is and I see him..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm

she looks at him "yes there is a marcus here" she said quietly, she takes a deep breath trying to get over the shock "your going to kill him if he is....right?"

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:29 pm

Nightbane looked into her eyes and realized he loved her too much to hurt her in any way. "I...can't. It would hurt you too much...and I love you too much to do that...I'm sorry I even said it..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:31 pm

"its okay" she looks at him and when he said he loved her, her heart beated quickly, she smiles softly and relized she loved him as well

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm

Nightbane was at a loss of words. He wanted to keep talking because he liked talking to her but...he was running out of topics. "So you have any interesting stories to tell?" Well it was better than upsetting her again...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:35 pm

she looks at the window and sees its night outside, she looks back at him "come on, how about a ride?" she asked smiling softly

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:37 pm

Nightbane smiled back, "Sure." Nightbane gets out of bed and holds on to Bella's arm. She didn't seem too weak or tired but he liked being close to her. "You lead the way."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm

"Maybe that's why but I'm not sure."

hopltetheleader

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:42 pm

she smiles "alright lets go" she walks with him down the stairs and outside, she calls her dragon "its a beautiful night and the sky is nice" she slowly climbs up with his help
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:44 pm

Nightbane climbed up on the dragon and realized...he loved flying...but he was afraid of heights. Oh boy...well I can't tell her that I'm scared...I can ride it out...

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 pm

she smiles "well if you get scared just hold onto me" she looks at him "better yet, i dont want you falling off, so just hold on okay" she looks back and patts the dragon "alright Rin lets go" the dragon nodds and flies off into the sky
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Nightbane closed his eyes on take off and when he opened them he almost freaked out. But then he saw Bella smiling and having fun and suddenly he started having fun too, although he clung to Bella tightly.

(Be back soon guys. I gotta do some chores.)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 pm

(k later) she laughs looking around, she smiles and looks at him holding onto her tightly, she kisses him "its okay" she said and looks at the sky
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games