Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:37 am
Urrgh. The ants are back with a vengance. The moveved under the cover of night, now we have a thick black trail coming from behind a rather large and useless entertainment center, which if any one wants we're giving it away free. Somebody else must have them because they're comming in from the walls stressed . They're in the kitchen and running up the slant of my ceiling.
Im so pissed with these little guys, yet awed by their determination.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:52 am
Krissim Klaw
*Takes a big sigh of relief after flinging a cricket outside* Peaceful bliss *eye twitch*

There is nothing like listening to a deranged cricket chirping all night long. burning_eyes

*twitch* To drive you insane anyway.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:10 am
*walks in, drops purse, sheds suit* Ahhh....nothing like shorts and a tank top on a hot summers day.

So if anyone's still curious, I got the job! I work front desk at the Doubletree Grand Hotel (one of the Hilton Family hotels)...I start tomorrow @ 10 am...which meant I had to rush around for a drug test this afternoon...otherwise I would have posted sooner.

On our street, there is a palm tree with a nest of parrots!!!! Well...they might not be parrots perse...they're small-ish and green and kind of resemble lovebirds, but without the pink and the high pitched shriek. But they're still noisey. I can't wait to get a picture of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:12 am
Congrats Manda. Hope things turn out well for you there.  

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:13 am
Manda_Tifa
*walks in, drops purse, sheds suit* Ahhh....nothing like shorts and a tank top on a hot summers day.

So if anyone's still curious, I got the job! I work front desk at the Doubletree Grand Hotel (one of the Hilton Family hotels)...I start tomorrow @ 10 am...which meant I had to rush around for a drug test this afternoon...otherwise I would have posted sooner.

On our street, there is a palm tree with a nest of parrots!!!! Well...they might not be parrots perse...they're small-ish and green and kind of resemble lovebirds, but without the pink and the high pitched shriek. But they're still noisey. I can't wait to get a picture of them.

Hey, congrats on getting the job! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:15 am
Good job and congratulations, Manda!  

SuckerPunch!

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 am
Manda_Tifa

Congradulations Manda!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:13 am
Go Manda cool  

Zanzarus

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:45 am
Go Manda! <3

Mm. So. Guess what? Fred ******** Meyers fired me yesterday. ^^ Apparently, I'm not fast enough for them. Rob, the manager of all managers, said, "Your sixtieth day is coming up (Yesterday was my sixtieth day) and it's not like we wanted to just get all the work we could from you in those sixty days, we just wanted to give you a longer chance to work up to our expectations."

Yeah right. I'm slower with my work, but at least it's done and done right the first ******** time. Dumbass. I was the best customer service person they had, and I had hoped that counted for something.

The real reason they fired me? I was untrained and couldn't do all the things the others could. Now what erks me was that I asked for my training dozens of times, my manager always said she'd schedule it but never did. I KNEW they were going to fire me yesterday when my favorite person, Rita, told me that the two new girls who'd been hired after me had gotten their register training already.

I was like.. ********. They're both trained.. and I'm not. I'm not going to make it. And one of those girls is a 40yo woman who is bitchy and mean to customers and can barely speak English.

So I'm young, untrained, and unmistakeably cheerful and great with customers. Sorry Rob, I'm not going to take you up on going back to work at Fred Meyers in another six months. I'm finding a new job, getting my diploma, and going to do better at a local place instead of a corporate ******** over.

Worst part? I actually really liked my job. I was sore and tired at the end of the day. I smelled gross and my hair was always fired. I always had something all over me, either chicken blood or oil from the friers popping up at me. But I loved working there. I loved my coworkers (Besides the 40yo b***h and my manager, who's an idiot.) and I loved my customers.

My brother's still giving Jenny s**t for firing me. I was the best customer service person back there. I always ******** smiled and talked to the customer, and built a working relationship with them. I was always complimented by my customers for how quickly I worked and how nice I was.

I thought that's what Fred Meyers was about. Customer ******** you, Rob. ******** you, Jenny. v.v;

>> So.. I'll be around a lot more now. <<;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:01 pm
That's sorta what happened to me with my first job X.x "Not efficient enough" Anyways, atleast you know that you could beat them into the ground if you got a better job. If you see one of them on the street or something "oh yeah, I got a way better job now. It's one where efficiency doesn't count so much as precision and perfection." XP  

Zanzarus

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:56 pm
Hmph. What a shmuck for firing you. Oh well. Hope he loses business because of his dumbassery. You're a good worker, Sheol, you'll find a great place somewhere else soon enough. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:18 pm
Dang, Sheol...I almost feel guilty now.... sweatdrop I had a manager who was like that. Ironically his name was also Rob. It must be a "Rob" thing....I didn't get fired, though, since I worked two departments.

On the bright side, it shouldn't be too difficult to find another job, since your customer service skills ARE so good. Besides, you didn't wanna work with that bitchy foreign 40-year-old anyway.... rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:09 pm
Oh just ****ing great. I spend and hour writing a draft for a writing folio, the rest of the class upset, and what's the ****ing comment I get when I get the draft back?

Quote:
This is awful - the content, I mean.

I suggest you EITHER throw out the story and develop this OR research [your sister's] condition and write it as an article on heart conditions.

Oh yipee ****ing do. **** it, I'm just going to throw this away and find something else to write about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:27 pm
Crenn
Oh just ****ing great. I spend and hour writing a draft for a writing folio, the rest of the class upset, and what's the ****ing comment I get when I get the draft back?

Quote:

I suggest you EITHER throw out the story and develop this OR research [your sister's] condition and write it as an article on heart conditions.

Oh yipee ****ing do. **** it, I'm just going to throw this away and find something else to write about.
Was that from your teacher or a student? Also what grade? Can't say much because I don't know what your draft was or what you were suppose to accomplish with the story. For instance is is suppose to be an essay or fiction?  

Krissim Klaw

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:41 pm
Crenn

Quote:

Well the fact that you only spent an hour on it, shows little effort. You should also try and explain more, like Krissim said.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games