Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:13 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it was about your dad...and him finding out about us
she bites her bottom lip "ouch that is not a pretty sight" she sighs then looks around "just hope he doesnt"
i dont care if he finds out ill love you any way
tal hugs her and stands up with her
come on lets get dressed
she smiles "thanks" she hugs him back then nodds "alrighty" she bends down picking up her dress
tal walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth he then puts his pants back on and walks out
your turn
she walks over to the bathroom and changes into her dress, she brushed her teeth then her hair "alright lets go see what the others are up to" she said smiling
k then
tal walks with her to the door of the atrium  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
come on lets get dressed
she smiles "thanks" she hugs him back then nodds "alrighty" she bends down picking up her dress
tal walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth he then puts his pants back on and walks out
your turn
she walks over to the bathroom and changes into her dress, she brushed her teeth then her hair "alright lets go see what the others are up to" she said smiling
k then
she walks with him back inside the house, she looks around before noticing the wounded boy "what happened to him?" she asked walking over and checking his wounds  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:16 am
"Ah, I'm fine. Just was stuck on a tree and got shot by arrows." Limping with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:17 am
"sit down and relax, ill help with the wounds" she said taking his shoulder and sitting him down  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:18 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
come on lets get dressed
your turn
k then
she walks with him back inside the house, she looks around before noticing the wounded boy "what happened to him?" she asked walking over and checking his wounds
not sure
tal walks into the kitchen stepping over the sleeping bodys of his dad and sister he then opens a cupboard and pulls out a med kit and hands it to her
here ill work on breakfast k  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:20 am
sits down. "I have no clue what happened, I went outside than some force pushed me into a tree and got stuck there and some people shot at me while i was sleeping."  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:21 am
she nodds and takes the kit "thanks" she walks over back to him and checks his wounds "thats strange" she said hearing his story, she dabbs at his wound, making sure to be gentle  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:24 am
mo and alexis purr loudly in there sleep as tal makes some omelets  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:25 am
she listens to the purring and smiles softly, she finishes fixing him up and stands up "there" she said closing the kit and walking over to put it away  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:27 am
"Thanks." gets up and sit on the couch smelling breakfast.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:28 am
"your welcome" she puts it away then looks out the window "after breakfast i have to go get some clothes, alright" she said looking at tal  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:28 am
tal flips the last omelet into the air and puts them on plates
done
he then hands them out to the others leaving three on the counter for mo and alexis  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:29 am
Starts eating, "Thanks, this is good. What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:30 am
she walks over and sits down on one of the counters, she starts eating while looking around "thanks tal" she said smiling softly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:34 am
Aprilbaby1
she walks over and sits down on one of the counters, she starts eating while looking around "thanks tal" she said smiling softly
your welcome
he puts a glass of milk down and starts to eat his omelet
its a beef and mushroom omelet  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games