Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:17 pm

There's only one thing that I hate about Wing. And that is Dorothy Catalonia. I really wish that she would have been killed.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:20 pm

Celestia Whitesword
So, the fellow happens to draw influence from the same source as yourself.

Big whoop.

I prefer to look at the character as a Dash Rendar to your Han Solo. It's a big galaxy with shitloads of people. Inevitably, similar circumstances are going to mold people into comparable characters.

Personally, I'd be rather flattered if someone put in a character akin to Freya.

Of course, there can only be one Luke Skywalker. Or Han Solo. However, what's to say that comparable characters did not exist elsewhere, outside of our known knowledge of a place from a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

Ferno: "So, like, Freya, how's about my killin' yo' daddio?"
Freya: "Like, shut up!"
Ferno: "No, like I totally scrambled his brains."
Freya: "Like, NOOOO!!!"
Ferno: "Like, he was totally not really your father anyway. You were like.. totally adopted!"

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Ral Roke
There's only one thing that I hate about Wing. And that is Dorothy Catalonia. I really wish that she would have been killed.

Ahhh... How i enjoy Trowa Barton. The only man tough enough to make that b***h cry like... well, a b***h...

The woman had a heart of stone. He's got a heart of a sharpened pickaxe.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 pm

Nelowulf
Ral Roke

Ahhh... How i enjoy Trowa Barton. The only man tough enough to make that b***h cry like... well, a b***h...

The woman had a heart of stone. He's got a heart of a sharpened pickaxe.

Damn straight. To me she really is the only character that I don't like. All she does is talk about how "glorious" a battle or a political move is. Thank you Trowa.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:33 pm

All will fear my " laser " cannon!

* fires " laser " cannon *

Cannon: ... " Laser " !!!!!!!1111111!!!!111111
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:37 pm

Nelo, please don't have Ferno talk like that ever again. That was extremely insane and twisted.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

XDragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:47 pm

I'm back! what's up all?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:47 pm

I thought that was a nice touch, myself.

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:48 pm

Like, what's so totally wrong talking this way? It's like totally fine and you can like, tell what I'm saying, can't you? So totally like totally totally totally like like like like like like like like totally!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:48 pm

I'm not saying it didn't prove his point. It just is wrong for Ferno to talk like that. That would even scare me more if he did that in Factions.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Darkened Angel
Like, what's so totally wrong talking this way? It's like totally fine and you can like, tell what I'm saying, can't you? So totally like totally totally totally like like like like like like like like totally!
A)I myself can't stand the accent and B) it's just wrong for a main villain to talk like that. I can get over other people saying like every five seconds.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:50 pm

XDragon
I'm back! what's up all?

Not a whole lot o' anything, really. ^_^;;

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Celestia Whitesword
XDragon
I'm back! what's up all?

Not a whole lot o' anything, really. ^_^;;

Not much on my end. Just working on side projects.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 pm

awesome, what kind of side projects?

XDragon

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 pm

Ral Roke
Darkened Angel
A)I myself can't stand the accent and B) it's just wrong for a main villain to talk like that. I can get over other people saying like every five seconds.

Be thankful my other characters talk with pseudo English accents.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games