Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm

~begining of morning now~
kat heard some rustleing and sounds around the cave and she looked up and saw the cae entrace was blocked with huge boulders
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 pm

"Well, we'll see in a couple of months. I have a feeling it won't be that bad." He looses the sad face for a smile and kisses her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 pm

she smiles and nodds "i hope so" she kisses him back
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:55 pm

(OK. Next morning then.)

Scott wakes and looks at Echo, still in his arms. He turns and looks at the cave entrance. "This is starting to remind me of There and Back Again.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:57 pm

(what? what there and back again?)
kat got up groggley and went over 2 the entrace "what the-" she was cut off when she heard expslosions from the other side of the cave (ill let scott make something of that i got nothing today XD)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 pm

(lolz)
she shifts a little before yawning and rubbing her eyes, she opens them and looks around, forgetting where she was for a second before remembering "what happened to the entrance?" she asked yawning again before looking back at scott, she jumps at the noise "what was that?"

Strike wakes as well and sits up "morning guys" he said stretching, he jumps and quickly stands

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm

(That was the name Bilbo gave to his book which was later translated br J.R.R. Tolkien into The Hobbit, it's the other name.)

He lets go of her and gets up. "Anyone have any ideas?" Bob was asleep over in the corner with a book held tightly in both arms.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:03 pm

she stands up quickly "whats going on?" she looks around before picking up a rock and tossing it, hitting bob on his arm "wake up"

Strike looks over at everyone "we might have to fight so be ready guys"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Bob turns and keeps sleeping. "How late was he up doing the symbols and stuff?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 pm

she rubs her eyes "i dont know, probably late" she sighs "well, lets do this then" she muttered

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:09 pm

kat growled at the entrace and she went back 2 were strike was "whats going on?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:10 pm

"What are we supposed to?" He said to Echo. He turns to Kat. "I don't know. Blasting? Maybe their building something?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 pm

he shruggs "i have no idea" he sighs "could be an attack or something"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm

"No, then they would be blowing us up in our sleep, not blocking the entrance. But, something is going on."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm

"yea, and we need to find out" she walks up to the entrance

"i guess" he scratches his head
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games