Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Forget it. Its one new dragon. He always gets two of the same so he can freeze it as a hatchling.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21
Time for an infirmary update? *flexes her clicking fingers* Okay, let's see what kind of damage I can do! rofl Okay, seriously, since we have a walking group care of Arcanasylvana (thank you VERY much, btw, you're awesome!) I'll start by checking the scrolls for new draggies...

As for TJ's new fogged egg... It's mine, I tell you, mine! All mine! rofl

Yes, I am a bit busy right now but I have spotted a few scrolls with new eggs on them. Thank you for the help. I know Willa went though a bunch. Up to Foamy.

Yep, and now they should all be there. xd Unless someone got some right after I checked their scroll!

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Im Your Lucid Nightmare
here are my new eggies!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got 'em!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Aldora21
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21
Time for an infirmary update? *flexes her clicking fingers* Okay, let's see what kind of damage I can do! rofl Okay, seriously, since we have a walking group care of Arcanasylvana (thank you VERY much, btw, you're awesome!) I'll start by checking the scrolls for new draggies...

Yes, I am a bit busy right now but I have spotted a few scrolls with new eggs on them. Thank you for the help. I know Willa went though a bunch. Up to Foamy.

Yep, and now they should all be there. xd Unless someone got some right after I checked their scroll!

*happy hug*
Thank you so much. I wish I could bake all you guys cookies.
No.......all this deserves more than cookies.
Brownies!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21
Ddraig Asheart
Aldora21

*happy hug*
Thank you so much. I wish I could bake all you guys cookies.
No.......all this deserves more than cookies.
Brownies!

I baked myself some! I must have known you'd say I'd earned them! xd Now if only I had some left to share!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm

sooo sorry for how slow i was, kept getting interrupted with random questions to answer, but here they are, some already having passed that critical juncture...

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:28 pm

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Monday, August 25, at 11:20 p.m. ET

Willa-Wisp
Vacation Announcement

Hola, amigas! I'm leaving this morning (Thursday, Aug 21) for Mexico to visit my Mom. She lives in a small town 30 or so miles south of Guadalajara. It gives me the opportunity to learn more Spanish (and hopefully my pronunciation will be better this time). I'll be back in two weeks (Thursday, Sept 4... late that night).

Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21 will be watching after the Incubator and the Infirmary again and so your dragons will be well cared for! Any help walking the dragon group will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to say "hi!", PM Ddraig or Aldora.

I will have access to my Mom's laptop but the server there is iffy at times. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I promise to bring back pictures. Hasta luega, y'all! biggrin heart

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
darkladyvamp
goblinbee
3Torchwood
Halfdan_Firekeeper

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None! biggrin

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the babies which need to become adults.

NURSERY (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs which need to hatch.

EDITED: Monday, August 25, at 11:20 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

*snorts with laughter*
And a silly few have already gone and passed out of danger!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:55 pm

I introduced a new girl to dragcave who isn't on Gaia awhile back. I haven't been on much to be able to answer her questions the last few days, so her eggs are sadly neglected. I'm rapidly explaining as much as I can, but want to make sure her first batch make it. Especially since she managed to snag a dino and make me jealous!! So I added them as surrogates on my name. Wish us luck! And now for an updated list...

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:58 pm

Considering the state those eggs are in you might want to add them to your current group. They will need a lot of views before they will crack.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

No one payed any attention to my post. TJ is only releasing 1 new dragon. He just has two so he can freeze one as a hatchling
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:04 pm

new egg blaugh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Highlord_Demon

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Muffin Truffle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

No one payed any attention to my post. TJ is only releasing 1 new dragon. He just has two so he can freeze one as a hatchling

Oh. We know. He raises one to adult and keeps the other in hatchling form. Don't worry! biggrin If we are confused we shall say so. I think there would be mass chaos of 2 new dragons were released at the same time.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Highlord_Demon
new egg blaugh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got it!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:28 pm

edited up a bit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games