Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 am
"Like you really had to ask...." Harley replied rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

Dougal cringed at the thought at going under water, but knew he wouldn't be allowed to stay behind.

((Harley meeting God.....hmmm....))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 am
Adam sighed. he was uncomfortable abaout being anywhere near Eve when he had decomposed so badly - especially after he gave Sin his coat- but it wasn't viable to not go find them either.
"all right, all right. Hold on." he held out his hands, assuming that by now they woudl be used enough to the jutting bones and muscles to ignore them.
He then took his scythe, slashed through the dimension adn headed to the pacific ocean

[brb]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:23 am
Harley smirked at being able to get Adam to do what she wanted. Persistance did have it's rewards.

((Have to go to class-be back in about a little more than an hour.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 am
[kk]

When they appeared at the sea Adam hoped it was the right place. to be frank, it was difficult to tell in teh churning blue endlessness around them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 am
((Wow...the professor let us out early.....thats rare....))

Dougal's stomache churned. He liked having his feet firmly on the ground where there was friction. Not this....

Harley though seemed quite amused.

--

Xion rolled a stem of a rose between his fingers. He could see Sin out of the corner of his eye so he was able to keep watch on her, and his Shade had postioned itself in a tree near her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 am
sin sighed, watching xion.
"What exactly do you plan on doing with me? Or do you intend to sit here til weboth starve to death?" Not that she needed to eat often, but she made her point. it was frustrating - she didn't know what to think of him, especially as he was always trying to kill them.

--

Once they reached the sea bottom Adam looked puzzled.
"where are they?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 am
"Beelio said I could do what I want with you....except kill you and I'm suppose to keep you out of the way," Xion replied. "Basically you have a mercenary for a baby-sitter, princess." He plucked a rose and exmined the petals.

"If you're hungry...."

As if knowing what was coming the Shade grumbled and scurried down the tree. About 20 minutes later it came back with a couple of handfuls of blackberries. It hissed at Sin as it sat them down before her and then went back to the tree.

---

Dougal tried to focus through his discomfort. He felt something strange coming in one direction and pointed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Lilith paused when she realized what God was saying.
"Thanks, Jehovah." She mumbled quickly. She wasn't sure whether to be intimidated or embarrassed, if the theories were right he knew everything about her and she had some things she'd no one, not even God, to know.

After God passed Gabriel he looked at him, feeling better about everything. He really was nervous and honestly had considered leaving since he had no idea what he was doing here.
He'd never consciously followed a religion but if God said things were going to be okay then he must be doing something right.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm
Harley glanced around-granted there wasn't much to see in the darkness. Let's move it gents....times a waste'n and I ain't getting any younger- she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm
"Well, what now?" Eve asked.

God sighed and looked around the cavern. Business...that's why you woke me of course. You break the rules.

"There's no rules to break." Gabriel insisted, headed bac to the enterance of the cave to exit, as if that ws the end of the matter.

You value the mortal existance of Earth more than the rules of Fate herself?

"The humans shouldn't die and be corruped because Satan's being a dickhead and you decide you'd hide instead of stopping him." he snapped, turning. his eyes softened as if instantly regretting what he said and he sighed a little irritably, obvious the stress getting to him again.

God blinked and then looked curiously at the mortals.
The mortals stand almost united in teh holy texts that they chose to write. 'God giveth and he taketh away', isn't that right?

"And you follow what they say?"

You would be surprised. They wrote down the apocalypse. It's what they want. Why do you think Jesus was created - it proves the religion which the humans want.

"The apocolypse was dreampt up by the melodramatic monkeys, it doesn't mean that it's right for them." Gabriel insisted.

Mankind was created to shape it's own destiny-

"and Satan's cutting that destiny short!" Gabriel stopped nad soan aroudn to face him. "Will you help us - yes or no? At least...at least help us level the playing field. Keep the battle between us and teh demons away from Earth?"

God studied him and pondered.
Away from earth.

"No more humans to die over our old war."

That....may be acceptable. God finally said, looking troubled. though mankind does not shape its destiny that way.

"We have always been their gaurdians. Besides, we have the representatives of mankind right here." Gabriel insisted, putting a hand on the otehr Gabriel's shoudler as if to show him and the others off. "and they all agree with me. Mankind shouldn't die in this battle."

Very well. We shall see.

---

Sin took the berries and ate them tentatively.
"thanks." she muttered.

--

Adam headed throug the water and found the cave enterance. he hung back, allowing the couple to go first.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm
Gabriel looked at the other Gabriel in surprise.
He suddenly felt in way over his head again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Opal listened as their conversation unfolded. She really couldn't think of anything to add.....at least nothing that would be of use.

Aisling was the one to come up with a question. "Then....where would the war take place if not on Earth?" she asked-trying to appear braver than she was.

--

Xion said nothing. He only glanced through the tree stops and guessed the time. They should move soon.....shortly after she's finished.

--

Dougal removed his shades to allow his eyes to see in the dark better.

"Hey, Snickerdoodle!" Harley called out to see if it would echo.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm
God raised his eyebrows at Gabriel, both criticising him for his rudeness and also inviting him to take full charge. Gabriel hesitated, wondienrg if he had overstepped his boundaries. God then nodded and Gabriel relaxed a little.

"In heaven." gabriel said. "Like before."

"Will Lucifer go for that?" Eve asked.

"He wants Heaven more than he wants the mortals. The demons will want to get back Home. That desire will outweigh his tactical disadvantage."

God nodded, looking impressed but passive, obviously disliking getting too involved. He suddenly twitched a little.
More friends?

"Huh?" Natasha looekd around.

Harley Dougal and Adam. Perhaps we shoud be going.

--

Adam hung back.
"uh, can you go on without me? i don't...I mean.. i can stay here it's o. i'll, uh, keep gaurd." Adam said, shrinking away form people seeing him looking so bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 pm
"....pansy-a$$....." Harley mumbled at Adam. Dougal just gave a nod and angerly grabbed Harley by the wriast and dragged her off before she gave more insults.

"If it makes you feel better-the whole walking corpse thing works for me, Ace," she called back happily and amused by Dougal's forcefullness.

"Shut it," Dougal replied.

He stopped minutes later when they arrived to everyone else. Dougal swallowed hard at the Almighty and Harley just crossed her arms-refusing to feel intimidated.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Lilith looked up at the sound of new arrivals.
"Hey! You were able to find Harley." She said and smiled at Dougal.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff