Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:27 pm
2-3 times the power, depending on crewing stats. Had to reduce hangar space and several turbolaser batteries to install some stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:28 pm
And do what with it?

The Way of the Jedi is one devoid of material possecions.

Besides, if I own a ship, then I'm tied to it, and can be tracked by it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:29 pm
Nelowulf
2-3 times the power, depending on crewing stats. Had to reduce hangar space and several turbolaser batteries to install some stuff.

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant next to the power of the Force."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignifigant next to the power of the Force."

Ferno is usually on board. Consider what the sith could do. Break through the shields, break through the armor, you're still getting shot up by the guns. Its amazing how the force will hold the ship together.

Of course, having a pair of the accusor's proton beams doesn't hurt either. And with the touch of sheer willpower, its almost like battle meditation, but only for those on board of the ship.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:39 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Ferno is usually on board. Consider what the sith could do. Break through the shields, break through the armor, you're still getting shot up by the guns. Its amazing how the force will hold the ship together.

Of course, having a pair of the accusor's proton beams doesn't hurt either. And with the touch of sheer willpower, its almost like battle meditation, but only for those on board of the ship.

Proton beams? What on earth do you need those for?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:41 pm
Personal use. Plus, its a nasty surprize on the shield generators when both are fully charged.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:43 pm
Nelowulf
Personal use. Plus, its a nasty surprize on the shield generators when both are fully charged.

*Sigh*

Again I say unto you:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:47 pm
Yes. But tell me any incidence outside of the eclipse where the force destroyed a ship?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:49 pm
Nelowulf
Yes. But tell me any incidence outside of the eclipse where the force destroyed a ship?

The Death Star and the Trade Federation Control Ship  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:53 pm
That was proton torpedoes. I mean the Force itself. Otherwise, Ferno's force abilities negate any used via starship.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:53 pm
Yeah well... I still like playing with smaller ships. wink

Elladan Kenet is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he meets me in combat... I actually know strategy. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:54 pm
I have smaller fish to catch.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Nelowulf
That was proton torpedoes. I mean the Force itself. Otherwise, Ferno's force abilities negate any used via starship.

And yet youre so unsure of your abilities that you overarm your ship.
Its like flying a Battlecruiser to keep people from thinking you're insecure about the length of your p***s.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 pm
stellarmagic
Yeah well... I still like playing with smaller ships. wink

Elladan Kenet is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he meets me in combat... I actually know strategy. rolleyes

Pride has been the downfall of many.
Think not that you are imune to this statistic.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:58 pm
Hey, there is no such thing as too much firepower. It's not like i'm using an Eclipse. If Piett's ISD could had one, does that mean Piett was unsure of his abilities?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games