Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:23 pm
Flames licked up at his feet and lit behind his eyes as Eiwen padded away from Sarafina. She wanted a fight; she was taunting him

I can't let her get to me... I can't lose it right now.

He closed his literally blazing eyes and tried to calm the angry flames climbing up his flanks and making the dirt under his paws smolder. I leaf caught a spark and was eaten almost immediately by the intensity of the flames' heat.

Snarling and growling at the fire within him, Eiwen tried to dominate the impulse to let loose on this rediculus female and put her in her place. Tendrils of smoke rose into the tree canopy and burned his nose with the sharp smell.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:46 pm
"Alright thats enough, no need to show off. And to say my respect went out the door when...." Sarafina's voice trailed off into nothing as she looked the ground with her eyes closed. "Lets try this again, I am.... this hopless."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Eiwen held back the flames; they wanted his company after he'd shut them out for so long. His volatile emotions fed their hunger and the flames jumped and danced at his attempt to control himself.

He snarled at the female's comment then closed his eyes, trying to take deep breaths. He couldn't believe he'd lost his control from such a menial situation, had he really degraded himself so much while he'd been away that he couldn't stand meeting any other wolves anymore.

This time he growled at himself, a deep, shameful sound. He whipped his gaze to the glittering female, the fire gone but for in his emerald eyes. He walked up to her and circled around to stand at her shoulder, their fur almost touching.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 pm
Meena looked up and steppped back from the kill. She sat down and watched the two. "Hey Eiwen." She barked. "Long time no see." She bared her teeth in a wolfy grin.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:48 pm
"Thats better. I am honored to meet you Eiwen," Sarafina said with a bow to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Eiwen shook himself vigorously. "Oof."

He nodded to Sarafina politely and then trotted over to greet Meena. His face split into a grin to match her's but with a smirk turning up one corner.

He remembered Meena quite well, and was ecstatic to see her again, and at the same time relieved that the tension had broke. His rigid muscles relaxed as he swaggered over and rubbed against Meena in greeting.

"Ah, you remember me?" he teased her. "I see the pack has gotten larger in my absence..."

He lay down and lolled onto his side, next to his fellow two-natured packmate. His emerald gaze fell over Sarafina again. "I am sorry for my offense towards you. I overreacted immensely..." he sighed heavily.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:12 pm
"How could I forget you? You did get me out of the water and well I'd be dead if it weren't for you." She layed down and pawed at his face playfully. "I've gotten bigger to if you haven't noticed." Her grin widened. "I had kids to but they didn't make it well one did I haven't seen Demitri in a month or so." She sat up, her ears slumped.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 am
"No need for apoligzing, it was my fault i should be saying sorry," Sarafina said with her ears going down saddly and her wings to the ground.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:56 pm
Seleinis wandering around the forest aimlessly, and silently. He was gone, For a long time after his pack had died of. It happened to him in this territory often but after hearing rumors it was waking up slowly he decided to come check it out.

Wandering around the forest heading towards the mountain, Hopefully before nightfall so he could climb it and howl all night to see if more it was true.

"Hmm, So so. I sense Nothing." He mumbled. "Some wolves yes, but Not a lot." Yawning once he looked around and continued on his way towards the mountain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Demitri dashed through the trees heading towards the scent of his mother. He scented others but he didn't feel threated by any of them yet. Two feas and two males. One of the males was heading the way he just came from. He growled to himself. Ka wasn't with his mother he hadn't seen his younger brother in a long time. He hadn't seen Feros either. He grinned as Feros' scent slapped him in the snout. He howled to his youngest brother. His grin widened when he heard his mother and his brother howl in responce to his own. He dug his claws into the hard earth and sped faster toward his foster pack and his mother and brother.

Meena shook her white head. she didn't see the point in mourning over the past. Her son wasn't here and she needed to get over that. Feros and Demitri were fine. Demitri can take care of himself. His dark complection made good camofluage in the dark and his stelth kept him out of scent range and hearing. Feros is smart enough to get out and away if the need came of it. He's way of handling things isn't always the best but it was worth it when it came to a fight. They were both well taught and swift so they were going to be great on thier own. Her ears perked. Demitri's howl was heard to her ears and well her pack probly heard it to but to be sure she howled as responce not knowing that the howl was meant for her other son Feros. Her tail rose happily when she heard Feros' howl after hers.

Feros left the flower meadow and followed his nose to the one place he knew he was welcome his mom's pack. He was surprised a male hadn't tried ot take over yet. He was laughing to himself because he knew that any one who wanted to take over his mother nad make her a beta she would give him a piece of her mind and fight him fang and claw. He had always envied his mother and brother. they never did anything to get themselves in trouble. He never really did anything but his body pasture always got him in trouble. He never did it on purpose either. His black ears twitched as he heard his brothers howl and his mothers howl in responce. Feros threw his head back and howled to all in the area. His brother and his mother and her pack. He picked up speed to intersecp his brother and then follow him to their mother and their foster pack.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:05 pm
Sarafina turned to the howl as she slightly bared her teeth. "Who are they?" She snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:44 pm
Ewien licked Meena's ears gently to reassure her. The howls around them seemed to peak her interest which made him curious. "You know them?"

He shot Sarafina a stiff gaze; she was overreacting again. "Not everyone is your enemy! No need to growl at a pair of young wolves." Their voices sounded as if the two converging wolves were still in their first few years, adjusting to their howls yet.

He whined at Meena gently, eyes softening. He'd hoped to perhaps mate with her, but he'd just found out that his leave of absence may have led her to believe he had lost interest. In the meantime, she'd met someone else.... He sighed heavily; it was his own fault.

Ewien quickly sensed the presence of the alpha before he lost it again, unsure of the exact location of his superior. He'd yet to meet the pack alpha and was tempted to do just that, but the presence of Meena kept him rooted to his spot at her feet. There'd be other chances.

His white-tipped ears swiveled around to pick up any sounds the approching wolves might make so he wouldn't be surprised by the arrival. His attempts to remain vigilant also alerted him to his rather empty stomach as it growled angrily at its treatment. -gurgle- He sighed in exasperation.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Meena's tail started to wag. "those howls are my son's. Demitri was the first you heard and the second was Feros'" She grinned at Ewien. She didn't want to addmit it but she was hoping to have mated with him but she had mated with Baine when Ewien had dissapeared. she stood andmoved forward but right when she did that she was tackled but two not yet fully grown male wolves. She yipped and licked at her two boys.

Demitri drew closer to his mother. A warm body rubbed against his own. he was shocked at first but then he remember how Feros had done that when they were younger to. They sped forward together and leaped at their mother when they got close enough.

Feros vered to the left and slid easily next to Demitri and fluently kept pace with him and leapt from behind the fallen tree and flew into their mother happily acepting her licks of effection.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 pm
Eiwen rolled out of the way of the tumbling family without a word and watched Meena's face light up with joy at being reunited with her sons. He sighed and tilted his head, curious if he'd met their father ever along his way.

He trotted over to Sarafina and stood off a bit from her to give her space and lay down to observe. He spotted Meena's kill and eyed it hungrily, waiting for her to regain her composure before he'd ask to share in their kill.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:13 pm
Sarafina's ears lowered as she walked away to a stop about 20 feet away from them. She turned around so she could not see them but they could see her. Her wings came to the ground as her head hung low and with her tail wrapped around her leg.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games