Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:29 pm
Okay. Put on whatever you would like. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:30 pm
and fish.  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:31 pm
I like forensic files slightly better than CSI, but CSI is okay too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:32 pm
that's the real life one, isn't it?  

misstree

misstree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:35 pm
there's so many of that genre now that it's hard to keep track.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:39 pm
misstree
that's the real life one, isn't it?

*nods* It is...I suppose I like the closure of seeing them actually being in jail though..
I used to watch New Detectives on Discovery channel which was mostly re-inactments so it didn't bother me much, and I worked my way up to 100% real ones like Cold Case Files on A&E I believe, and things like that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:40 pm
i agree with the closure... and on the cases where they get away, i get this kind of ooky feeling. razz escpecially on special victims unit... talk about playing to morbid fascination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:41 pm
misstree
i agree with the closure... and on the cases where they get away, i get this kind of ooky feeling. razz escpecially on special victims unit... talk about playing to morbid fascination.

One of the reasons I don't like the made up ones quite as much, they do that for dramatic affect, or they get really conveluted at times...the plot can be interesting, but there is no way most people could figure it out on their own, it feels like watching an episode of Scooby Doo, unless you've seen it before you can't quite get it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:43 pm
true... i've never been a fan of mystery very much, though, i like being able to look back at things to see how the pieces fit once i have them all.

makes it great to see a lot of movies, too, to see how everything plays out. especially ones like sixth sense, memento, or fight club, where the end changes the whole perspective.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:45 pm
misstree
true... i've never been a fan of mystery very much, though, i like being able to look back at things to see how the pieces fit once i have them all.

makes it great to see a lot of movies, too, to see how everything plays out. especially ones like sixth sense, memento, or fight club, where the end changes the whole perspective.

The Sixth Sense really didn't surprise me all that much, it just fit right that way. I haven't actually seen the other two, so I wouldn't know.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:49 pm
I slip in and out of paying attention to what is new in theaters really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:50 pm
me too... never have money to go see movies, so i just catch them when i can.

except for what burton's up to, but he's different. smile  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:51 pm
misstree
me too... never have money to go see movies, so i just catch them when i can.

except for what burton's up to, but he's different. smile

I'm still debating if I want to go see it or not. I am a bit loyal to the old version, so I"m not sure if I'll enjoy the new one much or not. (in regards to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:55 pm
I'm a little strange that way, once i"m used to one version of something, I'm hessitant to accept a different version...especially when it comes to songs and remakes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:55 pm
i agree... gene wilder was absolutely amazing, that odd mix of childlike and mean and weird and genius...

i'm fairly sure that tim burtonized it quite a bit, went in a new direction with it, but i have faith in his and depp's ability to give it a new form that's at least not an insult to the old...

plus, elfman did the music, so i *have* to see it. smile  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games