Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated Awesome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:28 pm
NAME: Zach, A.K.A. Alucard
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Enomine, Dir En Grey, Rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Vampiric Novels, Ripping apart people who annoy me, and morbid pictures. ^_^
PERSONALITY: Why the hell you care? Ah well... I may look semi-normal and nice, but I'm the most evil guy you will ever meet. I can be a jerk, but only to those who INVITE their own demise with their actions.
PET PEEVES: Stereotypes, Country Music, 13 - 15 year olds on Gaia.
DISLIKES: misleading stereotypes, goody-two shoes, the color blair
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought I might share what living like an outcast is like... it isn't SO bad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:52 pm
NAME: Noelle
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: David Bowie, The Weekend, The Birthday Massacre, Ayria, Seabound,and much more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sewing, singing, drawing, reading
PERSONALITY: easy going,
PET PEEVES: Dirty dishes
LIKES: Dancing, tolerence, people that can take a joke, accessories
DISLIKES: ignorance, dead-beats who owe me money, Stupidity, drunks at bus stops
REASON FOR JOINING: To have fome fun, waste time, And most important meet new people.  

noodle_tml

Dapper Dabbler

Stars_Tears

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:26 pm
NAME: Porcelyn
APPEARANCE: 5'5", blue eyes, brown hair thats already greying from stress, and pale skin (that's the Irish in me)
FAV. BANDS: NIN, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Crossbreed, Linkin Park, MSI, System of a Down, Deftones, Marilyn Manson, and Rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, reading, drawing,JTHM, and playing my guitar, bass guitar, flute, and piano
PERSONALITY: Shy but once you get to know me I get pretty crazy at times. I'm VERY loyal.
PET PEEVES: People who think they are more supior then me. That sounds weird but I can't stand that.
DISLIKES: jazz music and people who drink. and clowns...those horrible clowns
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm in this culture called "goth" and I would like to be around people who like the same thing I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:27 pm
Thank you for acceping me heart

Mmkay.

NAME: Tara (Terra)
APPEARANCE: 5'3", slender and curvy
FAV. BANDS: Depeche Mode, Kidney Thives, Marylin Manson, Dragonforce, Incubus, Jack Off Jill, Muse, Nightwish, Orgy, Scarling, Sisters of Mercy, Lords of Acid, The Cult, Vast, Lacuna Coil, Mindless Self Indulgence, Disturbed, Goldfrapp, Nirvana, Psapp, Ratatat, Dethklok (lol)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, anime, music, photography, fashion.
PERSONALITY: Quiet and shy at times, hyper and giggly at others.
PET PEEVES: Posers, rude people, blatant arrogance.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cottage cheese, country music, rap, german food.
REASON FOR JOINING: Goth people are some of the nicest, most accepting people I know in the world biggrin  

MEOWITSTERRA

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:09 pm
NAME: Eri
APPEARANCE: I don't know why this matters....
FAV. BANDS: It changes all the time. Currently I have none.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, the internet and eating.
PERSONALITY: I am who I am. ^__^
PET PEEVES: Leet and when people leave my door open.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like chocolate and dislike toilets that don't work.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was curious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:52 pm
name: sara
Apperance: black hair (not dyed!!) pretty eyes, short
Fav. bands: marilyn manson, pink floyd, queen, ozzy, ect... wide veriaty.(NO COUNTRY OR RAP/HIP HOP!!)
Hobbies:watching alice in wonderland, reading things about the Holocaust and vampires
Personality: ummmm, kinda mean and jugemental very grugish.
Pet peeves:people that think they know everything, people who try to be better at everything than everything, stinky people.
Likes/Dislikes: books, movies, gaia, friends/champaine,preps, racist people.
Reason for joining: im goth  

MrsPuget

chulr

Friendly Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Name:: rachel
Apperance:: short brown hair soon to be black, brown eyes, pale, 5' 4''
Favorite Bands:: rob zombie, cradle of filth, evanescence, slipknot, disturbed, underoath, switchblade symphony.. at the moment
Hobbies/Intrests:: music, drawing, reading, video games, a strange fascination with gore, art, & photography
Personality:: Mostly quiet & very nice
Pet Peeves:: when people chew with their mouths open & when people blast their crappy hip hop/rap in their car
Likes:: snakes, people who can hold conversations, music, art, the dark
Dislikes:: light (I actually have two besheets thumbtacked over my window in my room XD), school, clowns
Reason for Joining:: you people :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 pm
NAME: Vilma
APPEARANCE: red head... dyeing black, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: hard rock & metal
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computers, drawing
RELIGION: pentecostal church
PERSONALITY: happy & pessimist
FAFOURITE BAND: KORN whee whee  

666DIZZY666

a_sin_for_him

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 am
NAME: Jeremy
APPEARANCE: colorful hair, brown eyes, sometimes with the goth gear, sometimes with the raver gear, depends on my mood.
FAV. BANDS: Way too many to name!...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Tats/piercings/music/bondage/rats/running in circles/Playing hide and go seek/karate/makeup/reading/art/etc...
PERSONALITY: easy-going/hyper/weird/fun/etc...
PET PEEVES: When Moo cows Squirt milk on my brand new carpet!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Check my profile.. much easier to read it there than for me to name it!
REASON FOR JOINING: meet new people/to be a part of a new guild/just because....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:59 am
NAME: Vampire_Maidin666

APPEARANCE: Slim, dirty blond hair, crystal blue eyes, cute nose

FAV. BANDS: panic at the disco, fallout boy, Bullet for my valentine,

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:

PERSONALITY: By polar

PET PEEVES: Prepps and their laughing, people that use long words when they can just use a shorter word

LIKES/DISLIKES: prepps, wind, long words, people that use long words when they can just use a shorter word

REASON FOR JOINING: By bf requsted my to join so before i knew it i was a member.

vampire_maidin666

Twill Hat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:59 pm
NAME: UR MOM
APPEARANCE: like an overstuff garbage bag.
FAV. BANDS: Don't get me started.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Mythology, theology, history
PERSONALITY: I can be a right stroppy cow at times
PET PEEVES: Nervous over reacting people. CALM THE ******** DOWN ALREADY!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like learning, hate being excluded of information
REASON FOR JOINING: Hand of fate pushed me here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 pm
NAME: Josh
APPEARANCE:Black hair comes down to my eyes, 6 feet tall,brown eyes
FAV. BANDS:Slipknot,Lamb Of God,Disturbed,Cradle Of Filth,Nirvana,Evanessence,Flyleaf
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Guitar,Writing poetry and stories,Reading
RELIGION:Wicca
SEXUALITY:Bisexual
PERSONALITY:mostly calm
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like being with my friends and band they're more than a family than my parents are. I dislike every rule in my school, preps,and jocks
REASON FOR JOINING:to meet others with my intrests, and make friends  

madwitch501

Malakoi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 pm
NAME: Milo
APPEARANCE: Short, slim but muscular. Bleached blond hair, green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Opeth, Dredg, Beethoven.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, playing with my pet rat.
PERSONALITY: Introverted, deep-thinking, passionate and amorphous.
PET PEEVES: Loud noise/music/talking.
LIKES: Books, black and white photographs, the male body, silver.
DISLIKES: a**l-retentive thinking, random hatred of the military/government.
REASON FOR JOINING: No real reason, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:45 pm
NAME: Fionnagh
APPEARANCE: black hair with green "bangs" (the hair that would be bangs but is off to the sides and the same length as the rest of my hair) - dyed, of course; emerald eyes usually hidden behind glasses (seeing is important, after all); six feet and three inches tall - and hating every bit of it; usually wearing something to do with Invader Zim, some wrestler or another, kittens, or skulls
FAV. BANDS: I don't really have any favourites and I rarely pay attention to the names of the artists when I'm listening to Sirius radio. Some of the bands/singers/whatever I listen to, though, include RHCP, NIN, Gorillaz, Blur, No Doubt, Puddle of Mudd, Rob Zombie, and Metallica. I'll listen to pretty much anything other than country (though I'll admit to listening to a few country songs), overly pop (in the Britney Spears before she "grew up" sense) music, or gospel.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love cats, so I guess that counts as an interest. I also enjoy drawing, writing, role playing, and dancing. I even paint a little bit.
PERSONALITY: Eh, I'm not really that good at describing my personality. Just get to know me a bit and you'll figure it out.
PET PEEVES: Racism, abusive people, parents that threaten to whip or beat their children in public...it disgusts me, being judged by the fact that I'm an adult with strangely dyed hair, and when - on one of the rare occasions that I eat meat - I find blood veins in it
DISLIKES: fish (except in sushi or as pets), chicken, zealots of any kind - but especially religious zealots, when people scream that they aren't yelling, public restrooms, April Fools' Day
REASON FOR JOINING: I like dark and Gothic things, the guild seems to be a rather nice place to browse and hang out (etc.), and...I loved the image on the homepage. Yes, I'm lame. I know it. <3

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games