Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Juno nods, and sits on the drawer. "We definetly should... sleep now... i think this has been the most eventful night ever. If this keeps up, we won't sleep until the next night.." he explains, and lays his feet on the side of the drawer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:27 pm
"I am very doubtful he ran off because of that but it is a posibility."  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:29 pm
Tomoe smiles and sits on his lap. "Okay.... good night, Juno-chan...." kisses him softly on the lips while blushing. Stands up and pulls him over to her bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:33 pm
(Back...well for this post. I got to start on my research report for my summer class in case you were wondering why I turn in early every night. It's due Friday and after that I should be free for a while. Well if any major fights come along just drag me with you XP)

Nightbane looked at Bella and kissed her back. He looked down at the forest and if it hadn't been for her he probably would have screamed by now and jumped off.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:36 pm
(lol kk) she smiles looking around "this is nice" she said leaning back against him a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:42 pm
Juno sees how she pulls him. "Now now.. the potion's effects shouldn't be taking soo long... i'm getting worried, Tomoe-san." he says, a sliver bit nervous.

Esuna watches them, crossing her legs a bit ."Kids... " she says, rolling her eyes and smirking a bit.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Tomoe smiles brightly at him. "Nothing bad will happen, Juno-chan! I promise!" she said, smiling toward him. She layed down on her bed and patted it softly, waiting for him to lie down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 pm
(lol. When i started on this rp, i was on the second and last week of my own summer university class. Cuz i didn't get enough points in my S.A.T. test of math. But i passed. Hope you really can nail the class, man.)

Juno gulps a bit, and sees how tantalizing her pose is. "... I tend to roll around in my sleep..i'm pretty heavy with these." He explains to her, pointing at his chains. "Maybe i will simply set down on the flo-UUAGH!!" he yells, feeling someone push him as he falls face flat on the rich and soft bed of hers.

"Goodness, Juno... You don't really know the meaning of fun." Esuna softly says, brushing her hair from her eyes giggling winking at Tomoe. " I definetly feel like Cupid now." she thinks.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:04 pm
"Yay! Juno-chan!" she says as she smiles brightly, hugs him and cuddles softly. "Thank you, Esuna!" she said. Tomoe took of her socks, her clothes and put on her pajamas. "Time for beddy-bye..." giggles a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Juno turns around, and sees her already dressed. "Wow. You dressed yourself ina record 3.4 seconds...."

"You where counting?"

"No. I just thought it was very smart and intelligent to put a decimal point there. Oh... well... beddy... bye? " he says, waving at her, even if she's about 3 inches from him.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Tomoe giggled as she lied next to him and cuddled close to him. "I'm not sleepy juno-chan... " she says and smiles brightly at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:49 pm
"Really?... Well.. i am.." he says, yawning a bit. "I'm pretty sure you slept a few hours close to the sun.. at noon, maybe." he says, casually. "Now.. ickle Juno-kins has to go beddy bye..."

"Even with having 1/2 of my heart, i still find it... rainbowish... how you act toward girls" Esuna says, smirking.

"And who says you're a light-creature? I can't even think how you passed as a cherub over there. They have a lousy way to judge people there." Juno says, lookinbg at her with a stink-eye.

"Touché. I'll go dry my eyes out." she says, and winks at Tomoe, saying "He's safe. he's just being childish."  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Tomoe tilts her head, not quite understanding what just happened, feeling a bit stupid. "Um.... ok...." she said softly as she blushed and covered herself with the bedsheets. "since you're tired, Juno-chan... I'll let you sleep," Tomoe said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:19 pm
Juno looks at Esuna, who floats off with a face that could practically sell gold. Hmm... he thinks, So she thinks i'm a queer? I'll show her!. He bends over his shoulder, and tells Tomoe: "... Hn. For some reason, i don't feel soo sleepy any more..." he says, seeing her eyes poking from the bedsheets. "What are you hiding, Tomoe-san?" he asks, addint the san with a hint of deviusness.

Seems that i have gone back to my vampirish side again.. finnally.  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:23 pm
"What is that I sense? Oh no what have they done?!" jumps out the window to the roof walking around, saying. "We are not welcomed here no more, but now what then?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games