Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 pm
(Back)
The chain from Kanames collar fell in a pile infront of Visas. the sky became cloudy as a thunder storm rolled in quickly. lightning flashed across the sky brightening it like the sun then darening it like the darkest night  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 pm
||- wow.. that fast! 0.o -||

Visas picked up the chain with her paws and looked at it with a mornful voice.

She began to sing, Missing. Tears still ran down as she stared blankly at the sparkeling chain.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:46 pm
A bolt of lightning struck the ground near Visas, as one came right at her Kaname shot out of the clouds with black wings. he grabbed her and shot into the sir letting the bolt singe the ground. As Kaname flew he spun and flew under Visas so she was on his stomache, he stared down into her eyes. "Visas...I'm sorry.....small things hurt horribly when you've lived as long as i have."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Visas held onto Kaname for dear life, she was really terrifed of heights.

"This is my fault... if i hadn't come to stop you all then none of this would have happened."
Visas tears stopped falling but he was freaking out that they were so high.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:54 pm
A bolt of lightning shot from the clouds and ripped threw Kanames left ear. he he didn't notice, he kept his eyes focused on Visas. "Visas....do you trust me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 pm
"Right now? Yes with my life!"

She watched the lightning go threw his ear, she was flipped out now.

LilSnowBird

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm
After Roxas grabbed her stuff she started to cry, why did she think that way. She went limp while her scruff was being held just thinking about the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Kaname shot up to the clouds with Visas, he fliped over and let her land on a cloud, he landed near her and stared off. the lightning flashed under their paws, the clouds, wet with rain, began to darken slightly.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Visas was hugged he cloud like a child holds there blanket. Her frills fully extended and a terrifed look upon her face.

She slowly started to laugh..

"That... that was kinda fun..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm
Roxas let Ginger go thinking he hurt her. Roxan stood defiantly in her way. "LOOK KID! Your hurting yourself NAD MY BROTHER!"
Roxas growled and pushed Roxan out of Gingers way, his eye turned black. "No, she want to go, let her. Im tired of trying to save others sis"  

Amiko Hazitie

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Kaname stayed silent stareing off into the distance. softly he said "Youre afraid of me. you do not trust me. so now, I will let you live a life, without me, without the pain....of ever knowing me." His eyes saddened, a single tear ell as his wings began to fold around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Visas lost her smile.

"No."

Visas stood tall on her cloud though she did look down to make sure was still standing on some thing.

"Without you i am not whole.... I would not have learned a lesson that will teach me through out my life."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm
Kanames body trembled. Tears fell from his white eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm
Visas went to the edge of the cloud and looked down, she swallowed and she jumped.

She had a bright smile she was going to make it.

But then... she missed... falling down...
down... down...

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Kaname shot down off the clouds, suddenly he was under Visas He smirked and wispered "You'll live my love, I wont. Visas, I want you to know, I love you too"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games