Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 pm
Kjell
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image
Name: Kjell | Uncert | Cert |
Meaning: Helmet, Protection
Pride: Stormborn
Personality:
Superstitious and proud- a lethal combination. As a cub, he's going to be a bit of a wreck. His mother will leave him with a bunch of strangers and vanish into the mists, he has no father to speak of but everyone seems to recognize him. There's a million questions but not one answer. This will build into a bitterness in the cub and he will seek out approval and praise in any way he can. As his father is an exile, I expect he won't be looked upon particularly favorably. So as he grows, everything will develop into a fish tale of sorts. If he manages to bring down a gazelle, he'll say that it was the leader of the herd, that he bypassed nearly twenty others to get this one- simply because he was able to. He'll be a loud, boasting sort with little respect for those around him and less for the ladies. When he's finally old enough to go viking with an experienced Reaver, I would love for him to have his ego knocked down a few pegs by losing an eye, and to make it worse, he'd lose it to a pirate.

This will set him straight and force him to focus on building actual skill rather than building up his ego and tall tales. When he finally matures, he'll be no less loud, no less proud, and no less of an upstart, but he'll have a little more respect towards his betters and he'll actually have the skills to back up his big talk.

Plots?
• I would like him to lose an eye while he's out viking, as I mentioned. It will force him to swallow his compensating ego and focus on building up actual skill.
• I would like him to be something of a pain in everyone's neck for a while.
• I would like for him to have some kind of mentor, though I would like him to find a grizzled old thing or an oddball of sorts. I'll toss up a plot thread if I get him to seek out a mentor, a father figure, or even a mother figure if the plot's good enough.
• Depending on his mentor figure this may change but I don't see him growing up especially respectful to the ladies. He'll be a bit of a pig in that respect, half expecting the females to leave him as his mother did. A small side of him will always kind of hope to see her coming back through the mists.
• His superstition will be fun to play on, especially with the 'ghosts' at the border.
• I would like him to encounter his father though depending on his development, that may be a hostile encounter. He'll blame him for everything and may challenge him to a duel to justify himself in his own mind.
• I would like him to take quite a few thralls from around the pirate/mermaid area.
• If I win him, I'll badger Fel for bro plots. Maybe he can be or gain a wing man of sorts.

Colorist: Safaia
Obtained by: Contest! Thank you Fel & Buffy

Theme Song:

Seer?:Not rolled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Kjell
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Grandparents:
Paternal:
Voldemaras | Princess_Feylin | Image |___♥___| Image | NPC | ???
Maternal:

Parents:
Aesir | Princess_Feylin | Image |___♥___| Image | Buffy_the_Bloody | Katerina

Siblings:
Littermates:
Kalypso | Buffy_The_Bloody | ♀ |
??? | Chaos | ♀ |
??? | Kasai | ♀ |
Kraken | Princess_Feylin | ♂ |
Ephyra | Safaia | ♀ |
Coralia | Buffy_The_Bloody | ♀ |

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm
Kjell

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm
Kjell

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Kjell

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:53 pm
Kjell

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm
Kjell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:02 pm
Kjell

Timeline Summery:
• Kjell was born the second son in his litter. He and his younger brother were destined to leave their mother's pride, the Einaliai Thalassai.
• When he and his brother were weaned and old enough to walk a long distance on their own, they were taken to the Stormborn to live out the rest of their lives.

RP Timeline:
To wake a giant | Katerina & Kjell | In Progress |
Two little bastards | Viking JRP | Complete |
Gifted | Kjell, Kraken, Lazarus, & Tuomas | In Progress |

Total___________________
1/3 Complete
2/3 In Progress
0/3 Abandoned
Blue - Used in a breeding

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 pm
Kjell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm
Kjell

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:51 pm
Kjell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm
Kjell

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 pm
Kjell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:03 pm
Kjell

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 pm
Kjell

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games