Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 pm

As a note, those last 2 white eggs were ones I bred that have not been taken care of. They have a little under 3 days before death. I do not want to see any of my dragon's children die so they have joined us for a while.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 pm

edited some more

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Ddraig Asheart
TJ has new new dragons! They are fogged right now but there are 2 new eggs!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This post has the codes for the new eggs in them. Just moving for reference.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

I just hope that they are released soon

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Lets see.........4 days to hatch and another 4 to mature......about a week and a half from when the eggs were first spotted we should have new dragons. I say 2 weeks at the most.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 am

My New Babies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arcanasylvana

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 am

Ddraig Asheart
As a note, those last 2 white eggs were ones I bred that have not been taken care of. They have a little under 3 days before death. I do not want to see any of my dragon's children die so they have joined us for a while.
i know what you mean. whoever picked up one of my depth charge's egg is a bad parent
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

I'm Kayariy's friend and hello all
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They have 4.5 days left

damgnomes

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 am

O.o I think I guessed the 4302 code..... it's a puzzle.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:09 am

Arcanasylvana
My New Babies

Hey, Arca! Got the new ones in the Incubator! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 am

I must start walking my little black that can mature now! If it's a male, I want to name him Yagami Raito and if not...... I guessed the new breed and I want one!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 am

Hi, Kaya and dam! biggrin

Awww, Kaya... what is it???? biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 am

do a site wide search on the dragon cave forums for the word "aeos". set it to any time period. That's my theory. Will know more when someone knows what the eggs look like.

4302 is in chatspeech. translated it is "aeoz". latest trend on the interet is "s = z" so translated again, it's "aeos". a search for "aeos" yields MANY results, all in the same thread.

Spoiler>> http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2372
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 am

*looks at black hatchling* when I get back from lunch, you must have wings and be male, or I simply will not know what to do with you.

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 am

.... gahkhjghjghjhjkhkjhkjhkjhkhjkjhkgdyrfyhtf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games