Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm
"Yeah....but the idiots let Sin be exchanged for me," Harley replied. "I told them I wasn't worth it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:41 pm
"Wait, so now Sin is with Xion?" Lilith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm
"will she be ok?" Natasha aske,d genuinely worried for sin's welbeing. she was tough, but xion had almost ille dthen more times than she coud count.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:55 pm
"Of course she'll be alright," Harley replied. "But I still rather go get her back sooner rather than later......would have gone back myself but Ace insisted on gathering the rest of you."

---

"Are you finished?" Xion asked-eyes still fixated on the rose he held. "We'll be moving again shortly."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 pm
Sin gave a sulky sigh and rose up to 'standing' height, making sure that that height was slightly taller then Xion's.
"Fine, fine."

---

"we're safer in large numbers." Gabriel said, taing easily to their nicknames now he'd gotten used to them. "Where is he anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 pm
Dougal pouted. He could only give general directions until he got closer to the source, and right now the Almighty was overloading his senses. "I...can't tell," he replied-embaressed.

--

Xion smirked at Sin's attempt, at it seemed, to intimidate him. Then in a flash they suddenly appeared in an osais in the midst of a desert. A mortal man was there and hollared in his own language. "Go ahead," Xion said to his Shade. The creature gave a happy but eerie cheer as he caught up to the man quickly and had a small snack off the man life-force.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm
"So what do we do? We have no ideas and I'm sure they aren't where you left them." Lilith asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 pm
"your pet's creepy." sin snorted, swooning a little at the sdden overwhelming heat.

--

"Alright, alright. I'll covene with the big guy and try to open up heaven and start a dialouge with the demons." gabriel said, nuging god in teh ribs. "Eve, can you help everyone get Sin back?"

"Of course."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm
"It's far more useful and reliable then a dog or....a raccoon," Xion replied-ignoring the heat. The shade wondered back with a grin and full belly. The man meanwhile laid unconcoius in the sands-baking in the sun.

--

Opal was dishearten a bit at the thought of being seperated from Gabriel. Last time he left he came back missing an arm.....granted the scores were between their injuries were tying up by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Lilith looked at Eve.
"Looks like you're in charge of our party, what's the plan?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Sin frowned, puzzled with a sense of deja vu. hwo much had he been spying on them?

"Raccoon?"

---

Eve nodded.
"well first we get weapons stockpiled and ready, then find out where he is. Hopefully we surround him and try to seperate the two off. Sin escapes while we stall him. proably a bad idea to try and outright defeat him unless we're sure we have an advantage or he presents a weakness to us."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:55 pm
"Good point. Whenever we think we have him he seems to rebound." Lilith said as she thought of their past experiences with Xion.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Xion's smirk hid beneath his scarf. He shrugged. "Just a animal that came to mind when I look at my pet," he replied. "What? Have a soft spot for them?"

---

"Funness," Harley simply replied.

((Poor DT...bet you're getting ssslllllleepy.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:01 pm
[I didn't even realize until just not when Moon said it but you're on later than you normally are, DT. You must be getting tired. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 pm
[haha yeah i'm off to bed XD (well I say 'of' to bed. technically i'm already in bed - all hail laptops! :p) lol]

"Nothin' wrong with 'em." sin said not convinced.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff